The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2556
  • 159691 Comments
  • Hello guys, good morning to you all.
    @Rat what did I see? Playing the winter game? I was really pleasant surprised seeing you ranked.

Contributing the games into the BP? Not necessary if all the strats and tips are written down in the walktroughs. And, we just started,so lots of (big) issues coming to us. Like lots of Tony's? I don't know, today there is no Tony.

Let's kick those bacon butts. See you soon.
  • Hi @bernersenn. I won't be contributing strategies or getting any top scores to help Team BP but Mrs. Bunny and Ma have been very persuasive about joining. I feel like I'm cheating though. Since I can't fling for very long, I'm reading the walkthroughs and picking what I think is the best strategy posted. Then I fling for five to ten minutes during a smoke break and post whatever score I get. I'm surprised I'm in the top fifty in the rankings.
    Go Team Go!!!
    BTW, what's a Tony?
  • Good morning @bernersenn and @everyone else that may be lurking. OB I'd like a double espresso cinnamon spice latte please. And whatever anyone wants is on my tab.

I don't care it's not Tuesday...whinnneeeee! That level 1-4 is driving me bonkers! My best so far is 228k, and I have been flinging for HOURS. Whinnneee! @bernersenn, any tips would be most helpful; plleeeezzz?

@rat9, Tony is Terence's cousin. He's blue, instead of red.
  • Morning! @rat9 Just jumping in here to answer your question to @bernersenn , Tony is the big blue Terrance look alike bird who first appeared in Finn Ice.
  • Lol @catsnbirds . I know Tony, can remember him from last year. For a reason I don't know I can't get that bird where I want him. More or less the same with the other fat guy. I'm more the precision type.

@Sweetp I wished I had a good or golden tip for you. Till know, I'm stuck at 133k. When it becomes clear to me what the best strat is, I will let you know.

@Rat I appreciate you playing with us these games. You can't spent many time flinging, appreciate it even more in this case. And, don't be shy, your flinging capacities are well known at us.

Enough for now, back to level 1-4. @Sweetp perhaps I will tip you later.
  • Welcome @catsnbirds!

Anyway, @mvnla2 and @kathy...I'm not sure who that couple were, and I don't want to speculate either. The White House doesn't want to make any assumptions, so we'll just have to wait. However, investigators at the couple's home have found more than 5,000 rounds of ammo, explosives, and bomb-making equipment. Some have said it was an "IED factory." There's a lot more evidence found on them, but I don't want to repeat what the media has already reported.

Ok, we're not supposed to talk about religion or politics so I'll stop here before I get myself kicked out of the Nest!
  • @all -- Hard to keep quiet, when all the news is talking about is San Bernardino. Umfp! Gag! Rumpf! Guess I need to put my fingers in ski mitts also.
  • Yay @Pa you're back in the team!! WooHoo:)
    @mvnla2 I fully agree with you, it's very hard Not to talk about it, it Is all over the t.v. !
    I believe part of the Problem is people Are afraid to discuss it for fear of being accused of racism, and just political correctness has gotten way out of hand. If the nejghbor had spoken up months ago this and who knows what else could have been avoided.
    @sweetp I am not speculating nor giving My opinion, The WH is Not Ever going to call it what it is Radical Islamist Terror, if your waiting for them to Ever say it,well, I wouldn't hold my breathe if I were you the FBI has determined that the wife came recently from Syria where she was radicalized. With that much ammo, IED's and outright bombs ,they were plotting Something.
    In any case it's horrific and has to stop somehow.
    I better shut up now and fling
    Gooo Team Go!!
  • @Estar can you make it bigger ? Oops I Fixed it lol maybe hee hee too big?
  • And how about some music :)
    http://youtu.be/Idl-K8s1GYo
  • Just a quick pop in, @kathy one those please, to take away. Looks scrummy!
    Goodnight, not looking forward to 1-4 tomorrow, tried a few flings today: yuk
  • Night @hunnybunny ...I haven't even Opened level 4 yet lol going to soon, that badhuh?
  • Don't let level 4 suck you in like it did me. I scored 233k in the first 15 minutes and then kept coming back to it on every ciggy break thinking I could easily improve my score. I just knew there was an additional 10k out there. No problem. HA! It's fun to play and a million different ways to play it but they all hit a wall in the low 230k's.
    I'm going back to my original plan. Ten-fifteen minutes and then enter my score. I learned my lesson.
  • Thanks for putting up the decorations Ma. The BP looks great.
  • Wow, @kathy! It looks very festive in here, thank you! I have to go to bed now, but I'll be back tomorrow with more decorations.

Nighty-night @everyone!
  • @kathy I am so sorry I didn't see your call for help yesterday... I have 234 comments to catch up on in the BP, but luckily the @mentions are dropped in another folder in my email.

So sorry Everybody for keep falling of the face of the earth and I really miss chatting in here, but it seems that now that I got myself a bit on the road again, time is slipping by like crazy and I can no seem to find the time to sit down (yes pita is still there, but luckily in a slightly reduced manor) and chat in here.
  • But anyway @kathy I resized your wonderful decorations! I will have the cocktail OB, yummm
  • I'm happy everyone enjoys the decorations:) thanks for the magic wand @estar:)
  • Awww Beautiful @sweetp Thanks for helping with the decorations:) The wreaths are perfect I knew I was forgetting something, and the garland looks great around the bar:)
  • @bernersenn I'm not trying to win the Advent Series. I can't fling that long or often. But after all the requests for help I thought I'd support Team BP by getting into the top ten-twenty or so on the leaderboard. I figured I could do that fairly quickly by following other peoples strategies. I normally don't read the walkthroughs so it feels like I'm cheating. *snicker* But other than you, I don't see Team BP. Where's the Team?

Heerreeeee teamie teamie teamie!
  • Good morning guys.
    @Rat thanks for your little support. And... I'm also not trying to win the Advent Series. I never did and that wouldn't be different this time.
    Due to the difference in time, we in Europe can play the new daily game much earlier as you guys overseas. At the time the leaderboard is open to enter the scores, I always think "Yeah, good score". Until I see what other players enter...

Where is the rest of the team? Good question.
    BP Team? Where the hell are you?
  • Mumsie checking in - just thought I'd miraculously got a one birder on Advent day 6 - (was talking to my daughter and not paying attention) but then when the end screen came up there was a dreaded power up symbol was next to one score :( never had that before!
  • Here I am sorry team I've been sidetracked, I'm ready to get back at it today:)
  • @sweetp great decorations. It's what this pub needed. OB, drinks on me.
    @rat the BP Team is rocking. Sorry for stealing your tophy.
    @angryadvisor what about joining the BP team?
  • @bernersenn Normally I'd chase you down for beating my top score by so much. Today it doesn't phase me. Great score.
  • @all -- I'm nominally a member of team BP, but most of the time you will have too look for me way down on the leaderboard. : (
    I did get a notice about a sheriff this morning for one of the golden egg levels, but I don't think many people have played them yet.
    I paid to unlock all levels, partly because I don't mind paying $2 every once in a while, just don't want to be sucked into paying the mega-bucks for IAPs.
    However, once you pay for all the levels, including the GE, although you get to play the GE levels, the GEs disappear from the regular levels, so you miss out on the fund of finding and getting them.
  • @rat thanks. I'm pretty sad to hear that you still are not able to play whatever the time you want.
  • @MrsBunny is here! Go, team, go!
    I see @bernersenn is top scorer of the team so far, and @rat not far behind. No surprises there lol
    Lost some momentum here due to early festive activities (in other words, can't fling with a headache!)

@rat watching a nature programme (David Attenborough, not sure he's as well known in the U.S. as he is here) Saw Bottlenose Dolphins feeding in deltas in South Carolina. Never even considered SC was so green and verdant, and wet and swampy!
  • @hunnybunny sorry to hear about your headache. You will catch up when it's over
  • @bernersenn headache was self inflicted (wine) but just shot up the leaderboard. Now just behind a certain rodent. I seem to remember always being there....
  • You can beat me this time Mrs. Bunny. I'm just flinging enough to assist the team. No top scores or new stRATegies.
  • I'm having a terrible time @team, :( Im stuck on 4, got a lousy score on 3..
    Whhiiinnneeeee
  • Sorry I haven't had much time to fling, it's been one of those weeks. Busy time of year :)
    Love the decorations @kathy & @sweetp!
    @kathy level 4 took me forever to get a decent score. And today's level 6 is tedious - fling a bird & wait... and wait... and wait...
    I think this will be a first pass for me & I'll come back later to improve.
    OB 2 fingers of Scotch please? And whatever anyone else wants if they pop by :)
  • O.k @TeamBP I need Help!! Can't make average on SoS level #4 :( I barely made 3 stars :( Help please! !
  • @kathy my 237k score was with 2 birds like the video from gladvold. You have to get the OB in the right spot like he does, against the wall & hope when he expands you get a good explosion of debris. And you need good destruction of the bridge as well.
    I had more luck flinging OB in a high lob instead of straight across like in his video, but I didn't get the OB in the right spot very often either way.
    I never got a 1-birder either. So far this one took me the longest just to get above average.
    Good luck :)

• Team BP, checked scores:

Number one, not only of team BP, but overall: @bernersenn woo woo!

Go, team, go!!!

But I'm still hanging off the rodent's tail, no change, there. Whatever he says, he just does it to annoy me

It works...
  • Thanks @karen68 I'll try gladvold video :)
    Wooot!! @ bernersenn you go!!
  • @kathy, I agree with @karen68. Sorry I can't be more help, I used gladvold's strategy as well. And as you can see, my score is just barely above the average. Go Kathy, Go!

I'll join you in tomorrow's WHINNEEE!
  • Ooohhh Awesome @sweetp thanks for helping me with the decorating: D it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas: D
    http://youtu.be/GcZAwoip5aY
  • Lol @sweetp can't believe you Actually found a Christmas Pig hee hee
  • Woot!!! Perfect @sweetp
Post in the New Forum!