The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2554
  • 159587 Comments
  • Nope Pa just the top for now, getting bottom in a few months, yep no turkey for me
    I had some mashed potatoes and squash :/
    Sorry Swdnf didn't feel well, 1000 miles !! Really where the heck were you gonna go? Better to stay home, btw uhhmm Red planet Mirror some unkown took your trophy can't rember which level but i alerted admins.you should get notification i mention you
  • Red planet m5-2 Pa check it out 3k above you!
  • I took a look at 5-2 Ma. I think it's a possible score. I've had enough points on both shots to total higher than his score but never was able to get them at the same time. I may try now that I lost yet another trophy.

Speaking of losing...Heavens to Murgatroyd @Sglouk!!! Your false praise of me in FMttM didn't distract me from the high scores you've attained in Cold Cuts and Danger Zone. I only improved one score by 2k. You've improved at least a dozen or more. WTG I need to start flinging again before I lose my crown. Truth is, even if I felt well enough to fling, I'm not sure I could catch you in CC and DZ. Awesome scores!
  • That was round trip total miles to Texas Ma. Five hundred miles each way. Two full days on the road for two and a half days of visiting. We'd fly but then couldn't stop along the way to see friends and family. Long trip though.
  • Really Pa hmm i just never heard of that flinger so i vivid figured if you couldn't do it, an u known couldn't possibly..
    There's a lot of car time Pa, good you stayed home:)
  • Speaking of impossible scores Ma, I found an additional 5k on Mirrors Utopia 4-26 last week. If you'd asked me if it was possible before then I'd have told you "No!". But I've repeated and improved my score numerous times since then. I'm 12k above the old high so far.
  • Wow Pa that's incredible ,i thought you and @sglouk squeezed every possible point outta space that could be had lol..
  • @all -- Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving, or at least a good day if you aren't in the U.S.
    @Mumsie -- Good to see you in the BP again! Sorry to hear you aren't playing golf right now. It's finally turned cool enough in LA that I can play.
    @Kathy -- Sorry you're feeling miserable, and at Thanksgiving, too! And it's not like you need a reason not to overindulge.
  • Nope Ma. Still lots of points. And @Sglouk is on a mission to find em. He's played nothing but Cold Cuts and Danger Zone for the last five or six months. Maybe longer. He's the one of the flingers that helped find an additional 30k on CC 2-5. I turned it into 50k. Which reminds me. You're 59k behind me on that level. Not Cold Cuts, just that level. You need to fix that.
  • @rat9
    It was not a false praise. I really did not expect that you would go higher there. But in a sense, I prefer that you improve there rather on Cold Cuts or Danger Zone.
  • Thanks @mvnla2 :) hope you had a great day !
  • Welcome Back @tompuss ((((((((Hug)))))))
    Happy Birthday @sweetp :)
  • @mumsie clearing out the house brings tears and laughter. I have two little black, Italian, china vessels, I guess they held liqueurs, bought by mum before she met dad, when she travelled alone. Not worth anything, but pride of place. I love them. And pictures of us kids, by my dad. I was five when he died, sister four. Easy to laugh and cry...

@kathy ouch, ouch, ouch! Hope it's getting better

Alhambra Palace, just to make @kathy forget teeth, coming up
  • Darnabbit! I write a small post and miss @sweetp birthday and @tompuss return
    Excuse me......
  • Loads of ((((hugs))))) and xxxxxkissesxxxx for @TomPuss

@kathy I'll wait till tomorrow for Alhambra, other things to celebrate today! But sending healing wishes to your teeth, or lack of them xx
  • Good night all
    I'll look at TomPuss vids tomorrow
    Mr Bunny is calling me to bed...
  • First things first @hunnybunny! Nighty night, (((hugs))) & kisses back atcha!
  • Happy birthday @sweetp!
  • Are y'all having a party without me? Happy Birthday @SweetP.

Sorry @Sglouk. I didn't think I deserved congratulations for such a small improvement on only one level. But I do like praise. So...Thank you?

If you're like me @Mumsie, the item you wanted most from your parents house has no monetary value. It's strictly sentimental. I hope you found that perfect piece of memorabilia.

So many videos @TomPuss.

Good night Mrs. Bunny

• @SweetPea -- Happy Birthday! Beautiful day to enjoy a nice ride.
    @TomPuss -- Glad to hear you're as good as can be expected. Will look at the vids later.
    @Mumsie -- Today was perfect golf weather: 60 F, sunny, and no wind. You might want to visit LA in the winter to play golf.
    @Hunnybunny -- You found the perfect cake for SweetPea!
  • Well I think I can do:
    Good Morning
    Good Afternoon
    Good Night
    Seeing as no one else has troubled OB and The Blues today!
    Hope you were all having a fabulous time doing other things xx
  • @rat - kinda like a TTFNMBBIDK I get it now.

I think I'll finally get myself the new droid phone for my b-day. I figure at the big 5-Old I can indulge, right?
  • If not now, when? I say go for it @knichy.

Ta Ta For Now. Might Be Back. I don't Know?
    @Ma added on to the acronym making it BBFNIMCBLIDKBIDI.
  • :)
    Sorry about your Pats @Ma, but the Broncos were bound to beat them eventually.
  • @knichy When is your b'day, please? I couldn't spot you on the "When is your birdday" Forum. Big five-oh. . . mine was so long ago I can hardly remember it -:)

@hunnybunny Cute bunnies!

http://youtu.be/qM9YWm6T_hc

xoxo
  • b'day y'day. dunn & gone. didn't see a "when is your birdday" forum

I did get and angry bird candle on the cake, and Angry Birds Trio for the WiiU
  • So, said the cat in the hat so so so ....

Although the Wii U Angry Birds Trilogy does not have all episodes of all three games, it has some ABO, AB Rio, and Seasons levels. Would scores for those levels be eligible for the leaderboards?
  • @admins Could you answer @knichy's question above. I have no idea what to tell him.
  • @tompuss cute bunnies, indeed, excellent jumping, but not sure I like rabbits on leads
    @kathy how's the teeth?
  • Her everyone I'm feeling much better, still a little discomfort, but not t really pain, swelling has gone down, no bruising. Going for checkup on Wednesday. The ones I have now are temporary while I'm healing. Can't believe I gotta go through this again in a few months for the bottom. Thanks for asking @hunnybunny:)
    @Tompuss is so nice to see you back, we really missed you
    OB drinks on the house for all .
    @knichy sorry idk but I would think it's o.k after all its just another platform right ¿
    @sweetp any idea ¿
    Bbfnmcblidk
    Gone flinging;)
  • Heck @kathy your voodoo keyboard is back @hung hunnybunny
    You do know I'm female?
  • Roflmao @hunnybunny I'm typing on my new (spare) tablet and it has already caught the hoodoo voodoo lol. Sorry bout that:/
  • Nighty nighty @kathy looking forward to more voodoo hoodoo!!!

You edited......
  • Nighty night @hunnybunny :) sweet dreams
  • @mentions don't actually "make the call" so i'll have to pm the admins in re Wii U
  • Thank you @sglouk, @kathy, @tompuss, and @hunnybunny Thank you for the beautiful cake!
  • Your very welcome @sweetp hope you had a great day:)did you see @knichy question¿
  • Thank you @sglouk, @kathy, @rat9, @mvnla2. and @hunnybunny Thank you for the beautiful cake! And @Tompuss, didn't even know you weren't around, since I've been MIA for quite some time, too! Thank you for the beautiful Cartier diamonds, they're absolutely breathtaking.
  • @knichy, I don't know about Wii scores. Are you playing the Friends version of these games? If so, we do have a leaderboard section exclusively for them.
  • Oh dear, @kathy. Didn't see the other page where you mentioned being in so much pain! Good to know you're doing better now. You should really take those pain meds to help you sleep. I think having the bottom ones pulled out won't be as bad...I've had all of the top extracted, and the bottom except for a few in the front.
  • Thanks @sweetp I'm feeling better now not as pain, but yes tough sleeping. Unfortunately I'm out of pain pills, need to call tomorrow and see if I can get refill, hopefully :/ , he only gave me 4 days worth and I've stretched them out to 5 by taking ibubrofen with it.
  • I meant to say Hi @Pa sorry:(
    Night @Pa sorry no little heart on new keyboard: (
  • @knichy Go to "Forums", select "General discussions", you'll find the Birdday calendar there -:)
  • Night Ma♥
  • Yippee!
    My favourite day of the AB year
    Season Advent has arrived....
Post in the New Forum!