The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2552
  • 159668 Comments
  • And, good afternoon!
  • Hi @rat it has been a long time since we played the same game. I mean the Challenge today.
  • Hi @catsnbirds how you doing?

@rat @bernersenn I didn't play today's challenge, I was top score! Mister Rat, "Close" as you would say. Just a little incentive, I know your deepest desire is to beat any good score I actually managed!

And, huge

Wwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Pig Days latest level. Whined in walk through, didn't work. Thought I'd give it go here...
  • Well @hunnybunny that is a huge whinie. It is not tuesday today.
    I don't even try to beat Rat's score. No chance.
    Have a nice evening
  • @bernersenn it's a Wednesday Whine!
    It's probably my only existing "higher than Rat score in Space" I fear the worst!
    Any nice Bernese Mountain Dog pictures, to cheer us up?
  • @hunnybunny I will have a look. Be right back
  • @bernersenn thank you! Beautiful!
    Those little puppies, adorable, grow up into such stately dogs

Everyone, after me, awwwwwwwww...
  • Ad if I don't see you later, good evening and good night! Having some fun with AB SW II, a lot of different new characters and abilities make it interesting. Don't like the
    fact that the "swap scores" are co-located with the "no-swap scores" in the leaderboards, though. They can really bias the averages.
  • And a BIG awwwwwwwww ...
  • @hunnybunny I won't touch your position in the Challenge. I quited.
    It was a surprise to me that I could play this game. Only the first 12 games are open here. The rest is still to open by doing all these excercises.
    And, also having issues with
    Seasons...
  • @bernersenn I never realized until I got to the first one that I had to complete daily missions, then it took almost a month to collect the points to unlock the entire episode. That's when I started MW and completed in about the same amount of time it took to unlock all of Brass Hogs.

Then I bricked my phone with no backup.

hint: the "complete XXX" missions are worth 2, the "3-star XXX level" are worth three and usually for mirror world since you've most likely 3-starred everything in Space, and the "beat your top score" are worth 10. So if you had a device where you had everything 3-starred, but didn't have your AWESOME scores you could gain points quickly by X-ing the lower point value scores and waiting 30 min for the next mission.

and as you get further into the Brass Hogs episode, the point values to unlock the next one keep going up.

At least I am still hanging on to the #50 on today's challenge spot by a tiny little fingernail

Sorry about your loss, @hunnybunny, you'll have to go back and unseat @ozmongoose
  • Since all y'all seem to be "certified nesters", what exactly is a "certified nester". I couldn't find the definition anywhere
  • @knichy see badges and ranks

http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/about/badges-ranking/

We all start off with nothing....
  • It means we're certifiable @knichy.
    Good night all.

P.S. awwwwwwwww...
  • Mister Rat must be certifiable "Good Night, All" it's only quarter to six in South Carolina!
  • Whoa a real page change, that i have to actually catch up on!! Wooot!!
  • Sorry @kathy it's hi and bye
    Happy flinging ( I'll make no comment on your score on Pig Days 5-7, other than grrrrr, how the heck did you do that?) I hate that level. Two days, no ***** improvement :-(((
  • @hunnybunny read my comments on the 5-7 walkthrough page you'll get it;)
    @bernersenn ty for starting the 'good morning' movement I like it
    And as always the dogs are handsome, ty for the pics.

I'm worried about @tompuss :(
  • Your right Mrs. Bunny. Six o'clock is a little early for bedtime. I've had a few rough months and I take my feeble attempts at sleep whenever I can. But my pain is your pleasure. I wasn't able to fling much this morning which saved your ranking above me in the challenge. he he I'll try to do better in the future. I don't want your opinion of me or my skills to get any lower.
  • Night Pa♡♡
    Nighty night all♡☆☆
  • Good morning guys.
    @knichy, thanks for the explanation about how to get these games open. I will have a look on it.
    @kathy What's about Tompuss? Indeed, I didn't get an email the last weeks. Will contact her to see what's happening to her/them.
  • Mornin Ma
  • Mornin' Pa
    Morning all:)
    @bernersenn I'm worried about @tompuss because she lives in France, I hope she is o.k.
  • @rat how low can they go?

@tompuss hope you're OK.

• It's your opinion of me and my skills Mrs. Bunny. You'll need to answer that question yourself.
  • @bernersenn -- Aaawww! So cute! Is that the proud parents? Are they all yours? Do they all have those tan "boots"?
    @knichy -- Glad you're having fun in AB SW II
    @all -- Are any of you playing the new Rio levels? Haven't noticed you there, and for a while I was number 1, which for sure means the serious flingers haven't descended on those levels yet.
  • Hi @mvnla2 no i haven't installed the latest Rio update yet, how is it? You have to wait to unlock levels I've heard?
  • @bernersenn -- Aaawww! So cute! Is that the proud parents? Are they all yours?
  • @kathy -- You can unlock all levels for $1.99, which I was glad to pay. This goes back to the old business model -- Pay a little bit for new content; avoid spending mega-bucks on power-ups, etc.
    I found the new levels pretty interesting, I've 3* all, but probably won't try for above average, since there are too many people even on our leaderboards who use PUs.
  • @Mvnla2 hmm I'm not sure if I'd pay for new levels, even though only 2$ , I'll have to check it out first, is it a time thing like before where you could advance your clock? And with pu's on our boards idk, I probably won't bother with it for awhile :(
  • @kathy -- I think someone said you could advance the clock to unlock.
  • Thanks @mvnla2; ) i may try it, someday. Nighty night
    G'nite Pa ♡
  • Nite Ma
  • Good morning to you all.
    @mvnla2 no, the dogs aren't mine. Hunnybunny asked me to cheer her up, so I took the first pictures I could get.
  • Thank goodness they're not your dogs @bernersenn. I was concerned your house was too small and your dog food bill was too high. Whew! That's a lot of dog.
  • @rat We got two of them: the dog (7 years old) weighs 139 pounds (63 kg), the bitch (almost 10 years old) weighs 119 pounds (54 kg). We're used to it. Picture when walking them. One to the left, one to the right. We love them
  • @bernersenn That makes an impressive picture. Where are your children? Behind the four of you with the pooper-scooper? he he
  • @kathy, @hunnybunny can't remember who asked about Tompuss. I asked her this week how she was doing. Here is her answer:

Thank you for your kind concern - we and our friends are fine, but it's been an awful time, shocking, depressing and very unsettling.
    Today has been a very bad day. . our cat went missing so you can imagine the anguish. Tomorrow we will make some "Lost" posters.
  • @bernersenn any news from Dušan?
  • @hunnybunny got it, will contact him also. xxx
  • @bernersenn sent you a FB friend request
  • @bernersenn I still think those are some fine looking dogs. I was trying to remember...which one nipped your hand?
    No dogs for your sons??? They aren't cat people after growing up with such beautiful animals are they?. I'm assuming the two dogs you have now were not your first.
  • @all I feel bad, I conversed several times but it seems comments are not uploaded from ECUSA this week. Peace to all !
Post in the New Forum!