The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2540
  • 159692 Comments
  • Pet the bunny @Ma.
  • Huh? Lol @Pa but ya know people like ' no names mentioned' @foley200 ..I'm just aggravated. .need some space haha.
    Edit is your fault, you got me addicted..hee hee.
  • You didn't think you could do it but you're still the Queen of Space Ma. Whoo hoo!
  • @Rat
    There is something I am uneasy with CC 2-24. My standard two birds solution necessitates to launch 2nd bird as quickly as possible. But then it might very well happen that TNT self ignition leading to the legendary one-birder occurs after 2nd bird is launched.

BTW, your turn, but a single crumb will suffice this time.
  • @Sglouk I shot em fast an shot em slow. Didn't seem to make no never mind which ever way I go.
  • @Rat
    I just saw your comment on the walkthrough page. I do not do this at all. I launch IB so that is touches the small roof before the main house. In some occasion, it falls between the two houses, breaks the snow down there, which collapses the part of the structure that is within the gravitational field. That part somewhat rotates counterclockwise and gently pushes upward what is outside the gravitational field. It does not seem to be enough to ignite TNT, but it may happen (at least, I presume that it is the way it happened to the happy fews who witnessed it). Then, because what is outside the gravitational field is moving upward, it is crucial to fire the Blues as fast as possible because else explosion debris won't make their way down to the planet surface.
  • Good Morning:》 Happy Friday, Woot!!
    Thanks fir the name suggestions @Pa
    And the fact I'm Still the Queen of Space Woohoo!!
    Have a Fantabulous Day everyone,;D
  • Ha ha ha ha ha @Sglouk It took me a minute to understand why you felt the need to explain the CC-24 strategy to me in such detail. I finally realized why. Look 4 comments above mine in the walkthrough and you too can have a good laugh.
  • @Rat
    Whose comment are you referring to? I probably miss the point here.
  • @Sglouk On the CC-24 walkthrough, I said my 1st shot was identical to @e-star's video. Her video is in that thread four comments above my comment. I was giving her credit for posting the video and for the shot I used. I was not referring to the @FugiToast video at the top of the walkthrough page. I understand your confusion. You assumed I was talking about his video, but I did specifically say @E-star's video. I thought you'd have a good laugh once you read the thread and saw your mistake. But it's not funny any more. I feel like I'm laughing at you instead of with you. Sorry.
  • @bernersenn Happy Birthday xx
    @tompuss unlikely that anyone will win one of those cute puppies today. It's awful!
  • @hunnybunny Oh, yes - it's a dreadful level! So glad I'm not competing -:)

I found this fascinating:

Space: "The solar system - to scale":

http://youtu.be/zR3Igc3Rhfg

xoxo
  • Birthday for @bernersenn! HB ABN-Diety!
  • Oh i see I'm just late lol, ty @knichy for reminding me;)
  • Woot I did it!!!!
    Happy Birthday @bernersenn :)
  • Happy Birthday @bernersenn. Is the hand back to 100%?

WTG Ma. I didn't know you could hang a banner.
  • Lol @Pa Neither did I heehee';)
  • @bernersenn -- Happy Birthday! Hope your hand is OK. We miss you.
  • Hello guys,
    My dear friends I would like to thank all of you with all my heart for the pictures, songs, kind words and birthday greetings. It's great to see that so many nesters didn't forget me. I cannot answer to all your comments separately, there are just to many of them.

I am willing to better my life and pop in more frequently. It are pretty busy days, last half year.

For now, have a good weekend and keep those birds flinging.
    xxx Theo
  • I don't know whether I'm feeling old, or feeling grateful
    A friend's daughter contacted me about arranging her mother's sixtieth birthday party. I've known the daughter (now 29) since birth.
    And her mum since I was 22 and she was 26.
    Yikes, that's a long time.
    I'm going grateful for good friends...

Hope all of you had a good day, we walked a lot, a couple of drinks and a nice meal, lovely weather.

Awful puppy pursuit today, the only birds I flung, but, what the heck, good days are not dependent on birds, pigs, or the dreadful marmosets (which seem to have less desire to die than piggies)

Goodnight all

Happy flinging xx
  • You're not old Mrs. Bunny. Just well seasoned.

Edit: Well seasoned rabbit? I'm getting hungry.
  • Ahhh @hunnybunny i feel the same some days, this is one those days,
    Kinda like this skip the add

https://youtu.be/eHtuOgtlUjg

Even better The original https://youtu.be/IWQ-rnXi_n4
    1926 Frank Cumit
  • Nighty night all; )
  • Good Morning America.
    Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?
    No need for you to answer the question Ma. We all know how you feel about the Patriots.
  • Woooot!!!:Gooooo Pats! !!
  • Haven't heard that in years @kathy

@rat will you please stop nibbling me...
  • TaDa !! I've found Cookie!! @jlz -666 I've found a lost pup, Well I didn't actually find her myself, a friend noticed on the puppy list that i had 2 #2 pups one unnamed

#1 5/6 Feb 2014 Cloud City 4-15 (Snowdrop)
    #2 19/20 October 2014 Cloud City 4-21
    #2 11/12 September 2015 S.Hamerica 1-17 (Raindrop)
    #3 5/6 September 205 Mighty hoak 5-15 (Tia)
    Sooo I've decided she gets the name of Cookie .
    I'm so happy to realize i am on pup #4 , I'll never catch up to @karen68 tho!
    I feel better knowing she found her way to me, and to have a friend kind enough notify me ,and take her inntil i could pick her up!
  • OB Drinks all around!
  • @kathy sharp-eyed friend you've got!! Good catch on the counting goof. Congrats on your 4 pups!
    My neighbours have a dog named Tia, she's a yappy little thing but she's awfully cute.
    Having dinner soon, so I'll stop by later for that drink :)
  • Message received and nibbling stopped @Hunnybunny. No more rabbit stew for the Rat. But the timing couldn't be much better. As luck would have it, I've recently rediscovered my Southern roots with my love of cracklin's. There's not much better than a plate of black-eyed peas, turnip or collard greens, and skillet corn with a piece of hot buttered crackling cornbread. Cornbread with little surprise pockets of pork fat with small chewy pieces of pork rind still attached. Yummy! Just like Momma used to make. And there's no shortage of pigs to make cracklin's.

Did you really lose a puppy for eleven months @Ma? Somebody call The ABSPCA. That's the Angry Birds chapter of the ASPCA. Poor neglected, un-named, unloved puppy. Can we even call her a puppy anymore? She's near full grown. Ma...tsk, tsk, tsk
  • Thanks @karen68, yes very good catch!
  • Welll @Pa like i said She's been Very well taken care of by a dear freind, who has many pups and was for 11 month's trying to track down the owner of the unknown pup who she took in.
    And the 11 months Is Still a puppy, I had a dog who i grew up with ftom birth for 17 years..Ptthhh so there. NOW Please tell me you Don't Really eat bunny's

http://36.media.tumblr.com/0be31ad69025deb2d72b7e94a1ac2cb9/tumblr_nu2qu7pzGH1u01oxko1_1280.jpg
  • Doo Doo Doo Do do
    Nighty night all

https://youtu.be/egX9N8yOgaU
  • I can not tell a lie Ma. I've eaten bunnies. I bet the bunny in the picture would be very tender. he he
  • @Pa no suh ! I refuse to believe you. And that's That :\~ nighty night Pa ♡
  • Did you say bunny @Ma? I thought you said piggy. No, I've never eaten bunnies. They're too cute and taste gamey. So no, not bunnies.
  • OH My Giraffe @tompuss Where on earth do you find these videos!!
    Those are the cutest Puppies Eevvveeerr:D
    Hope your feeling well sweets :)

• *sets,out,baskets of earplugs on the bar and the booths ,the table by the door. .
    It's Wwwwwwihhhhhiiiiinnneee
    https://youtu.be/OKbpLQp509Y
  • @Romo Whiiiinnnnnnnneeeeee! Instead of me having 12 top scores in Mirrors Utopia, he does now. I only have 4. Maybe?
    Good thing you put out the earplugs @Ma

Edit: Begrudgingly congratulates Romo. Kudos on taking the lead once AGAIN. I can't rest on my laurels with you flinging, can I Romo?
  • Yikes!

Donny Osmond! OMG @kathy we are of an age...

But I much preferred

http://youtu.be/muMcWMKPEWQ

And I've eaten rabbit (oh, yes! ) kangaroo, whale, and goodness knows how many strange animals. But give me some good cheese, a loaf of bread, and a glass of wine, and I'd be very happy.
  • @TomPuss Golden Lab puppies are the most lovable, playful puppy there is. They're so cute it hurts. he he

I'm a little more Country and a little less Rock and Roll Mrs. Bunny. I think Marie was cuter. Interesting that you liked Bowie's song about me better. I love when he points his finger at you in the video and sez "So I picked on You". ha ha ha

I agree with you about the food though. There isn't much better than relaxing with your sweetheart and taking in a scenic landscape while enjoying a good cheese, bread and wine. Heaven on Earth.
  • @rat I had no idea The Rodent existed when I first heard that song. I was "Glam Rock Chick" At least I thought I was the glammiest rockiest chic, ever! I was twelve, when music exploded for me. 1972. T Rex, Slade, David Bowie, Sweet, Roxy Music

Country Music is not really my thing, but two of my favourites

http://youtu.be/R7f189Z0v0Y

http://youtu.be/6j4U66RYzQo

Both better known by other artists. And I know Dolly wrote it

And, on a really bad day, who can't go with this:

http://youtu.be/BPCjC543llU

Not real country I suspect, I'll take your views on them

• I'm not a lover of twangy Country music. Dolly has some twang, but a lovely voice, a great story teller, and two of the largest round....eyes I've ever seen on a woman, so I forgive her. I'm more into new age rockish Country.
    But one of my favorite music video moments is John Belushi's parody of " with a little help from my friend" when Joe Cocker surprises Belushi by showing up on stage and singing with him. Awesome! Loved his music, but it was difficult to watch Cocker sing. Not a purdy man. The carpet didn't match the drapes. ha ha
Post in the New Forum!