The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2409
  • 159691 Comments
  • Yes, you will get notifications from the Bloated Pig with @beautifulvvworld, but to receive notifications from anywhere else on ABN, they would need to use @romo
  • Good luck @BeautifulVVorld. Long time no see.

Congrtatz on level 5 @Ma. Good night.

• @rdnzlrips82 -- Nice song(s). Maybe there could be special links from the jukebox on the first page? Maybe some of @kelani's music could be added also? Although he keeps talking about having to pay per listen.
  • @mvnla2 only for those two cover songs. My original stuff is up to me, so I'll waive sending myself a check :)

edit: btw, ABN has complained about the missing high score in Stella, but if they got a ton of emails from random players, that couldn't hurt, either.
  • Hey everyone!
    I tryed to get Angry Birds Stella on my
    Nexus 7 1st Gen it said: Your Device Does not support this version.
    I have Android 4.3
  • @aex10 Yeah, that and SW2 don't work on some older devices. :/
  • @ripsy I loved your song and your singing. With @kelani we were talking about guitar music recently and Yngwie Malmsteen in particular with "Like an angel". I do wish you would sing it for the BP juke-box, you would do justice to the lyrics. . I cannot stand the guy's voice in the only sung version I could find:

http://youtu.be/o5vyKgPCb6E

lyrics:

http://www.metrolyrics.com/like-an-angel-lyrics-yngwie-malmsteen.html

@mvnla2 Loved your Escher level! Congrats!

Nighty-night, @all xoxo

• That is strange @AEX10 I just got a Nexus 7 with android os 4.3 and it works for me.?
    Mine is Google but made by Asus maybe that's why ? I also have a ssystem update waiting to install.
  • ((((((( @Estar))))) Wooohoo Happy Early Birthday @sunshine♡♡♡
  • Sorry as well I'm a popper tonight..lurking but ...
  • Well @kelani I got ABG on a galaxy s1
    Android 2.5!
  • @AEX10 Hi did you see my post above? Not sure which Nexus 7 you have but i have nexus 7 4.3 and Stella worksdownload for me from Google play store:/
  • I have a first gen by google/asus
  • Nightly night @Estar Sweet Dreams ♡
  • Hmm... Weird.
    Well Maybe I'll get 4.4 ;)
  • That's what i have @AEX10 and i got Stella and Sw2
    Hold on let me check..I don't know what you mean "first generation" but mine is Google/asus Andriod os 4.3 hmm
  • Yep Stella works fine:/
  • And I had to wait 6 months for angry birds go :(
  • Well @AEX10 I still have 4.3 but i haven't installed the system update to 4.4.2 yet did you check for system updates? But still ..I don't understand .I just got mine the other day but is a discontinued model:/
  • There's a Nexus 7 1st Gen and a Nexus 7 2 Gen
  • I have 4.4.3
  • that's old in computer years :/
  • Well I think the iPhone 6 is a clone of the S5
  • Oohhh isee @AEX10 I get confused about all the different ones. .I just figured the Os is the same soo it would be the same:/ sorry you can't get stella.:^(
  • Yep just checked that link..mine says 2013 so i must have second generation?
  • Woohoo I just improved on the challenge:) not enough for a puppy but. .
  • Whoa..#13 on improved list. .doodoododo.. "insert spooky music'
  • @Sunshine --Happy BirdDay! Guess this is early rather than late. Hope to see you tomorrow. May your day be filled with the sunshine of friends and family, even if it is cloudy and grey outside.
    Of course, right now I could really go for some June gloom, which I'll take whenever available. I think LA is on-course for breaking some all-time heat records this weekend. Ugh!
  • And it's supposed to dip into the 30s here tomorrow night. :D

edit: which means all those stink bugs will be in my coffee, bread, pet bowls, and fridge the next morning :(
  • @SweetP -- Hope you got a nice big hat and parasol to go with a very cool dress. Which day is the wedding? Hope the happy couple had the good sense to have the wedding in a nice air-conditioned church. I can't imagine sitting outside this weekend for a wedding.
  • Stella iOS update came out today. Made level 5 the same as Android. finally.
  • Yes @kathy you have a 2 Gen
    I'm Lurking... ;)
  • @kelani -- Not sure I want to know how those bugs get into the house. Right now, we are having a problem with lots (OK, half-dozen a day) large flies. No idea how they get in, given that we do have A/C and don't open windows hardly at all, and only those with screens.
    I've seen so few flies in the 30+ years we've lived in LA, that until a week ago, I would have told you that there are essentially no flies in LA. We don't even have a fly-swatter. Maybe this is a sign that our air quality has really improved???
  • @kelani -- I think Meanguy's experience with H&K is a bug.
  • 'Spooky music' I just improved to #7
    If i go to #4 then idk weird
  • @mvnla2 I saw a news article today about the air quality improving, although I don't know how that'd make more flies. If they can eat manure, you wouldn't think a little ozone and particulate matter would bother them.

These stinkbugs are just annoying little Houdinis. If they can get in my airtight rubbermaid coffee canister, or through the door seal on my fridge, they can get in anywhere. :/

re meanguy: It may be a bug, but I bet it's in his device. He has more weird stuff happen on his Thrive tablet than any device I've ever seen. Exploding levels, disappearing levels, etc.
  • Wait @kelani pet bowls?! :)
  • Well got to go and watch Star Wars Rebels (and see what all the fuss is about)
    Bye! for now... ;D
  • @AEX10 they crawl in the cat'n'dog food bowls. and everywhere else.
  • Anyone like Stacy's Pita chips? i think they taste more like wood chips, but keep eating them for some reason.
  • I must say I don't like the way the videos come up on walkthrough page now.
    It used to be full screen. .now it is small and hard to see .. you have to hit the you tube button to make it full. Also you have to 'x' out instead of just hitting the back button:/
    I finished #7 in the challenge.. not bad considering I diddnt have much time to play.
    Back to level #6
    OB I'll have a SpacePigKiller please:)
  • No challenge for me tonight. My SW copy is screwed up. I have all 5 jetpacks, but Boba missions are locked. Dunno when that happened.
  • And now it's fixed. That was unexpectedly easy.
Post in the New Forum!