The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2199
  • 159903 Comments
  • this is official
    WWWwwwHhhhhhiiiiiinnnnneeeee WWWwwwHhhhhhiiiiiinnnnneeeee
  • with that and the princess stepping in I bid you All a good night and happy flinging.
    *passes flashlight to OB for safekeeping*
    night night all
  • Night Pa ♡
  • @Rat9, I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better!

Your tip for level 40 helped me gain an easy 25k in part 2 yesterday. I'm still happy just to be in the top-5 in both parts, but now the prospect of breaking 32M overall is providing motivation to continue. Beak Impact won't get me there, but it is the low hanging fruit.

You/ I/ someone should give S-22 another look... I have a hunch that there's another 10k in there.

• Have you been playing Eggsteroids again @Burpie? I noticed you were catching up to me on the overall Space score.
  • @Rat9, Not in the last few days. Those scores look fine for now.
    ---
    You're leaving an easy 10k on the table with egg 15, another easy 8k with egg 17, and I'm 12k ahead of you with egg 17... which is an annoying luck-level.

10+8+12= 30k. Low hanging fruit...
  • @Burpie How do you get to count #17 twice? I've barely touched the Eggsteroids. What little flingin' I've been able to do has been on parts one and two. Some of those River folk want to teach me a lesson. Ha ha They're funny! My health has let them get a little closer than I'd like, but it's still fun.

Besides, Eggsteroids are yours according to our agreement. You did infringe on "My" Cosmic Crystal territory, but I forgive you.
  • Hi @Rat, good to read that you're feeling better. Finally, let's hope it will stay that way.
    Good morning to you @all
  • Thanks @bernersenn. It looks like we'll see your soccer team in the semi-finals. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Yeah right. I'm not laughing at Netherlands chances of getting to the semi's. Even our own coach has no faith in our team's chances
  • @Rat9, I infringed on 'your' Cosmic Crystal territory? What nerve! Let me remind you that when Cosmic Crystals was released you were having health issues. Ferrets had eaten your hands or something. Cosmic Crystals was initially HappyShake's and I was in slow pursuit. Brave, determined, and alone. When I inevitably overtook Happyshake he did the honorable thing and wandered off into the African desert, never to be heard from again. And that should have been the end of it... but it wasn't. In your typical fashion you suddenly felt better, improved your score by 680,000 points while I was having a cup of coffee, and declared the episode yours! It took another 30k points and a genius strategy on level S-19 but I eventually reclaimed my rightful lead.
  • Good morning @bernersenn!
  • @burpie, also a good morning to you. Lately I had some chatting with @happyshake. As some of you guys already mentioned he is on a around-the-world-tour. Lost his pc in a river in Botswana (not in Rio, haha). What he did see was that you sneaky took his first place in Pig Dipper - it would have his attention when he returned. Beside that I had to bring his best wishes to you all
  • @Bernersenn Ah, nice to hear that he's okay. Delusional, but otherwise okay.

@Rat, Regarding those Egg levels, you can pick up an easy 18k on levels 15 and 18, and 12k the hard way on level 17 (a luck-level).
  • Thanks for the walk down memory lane @Burpie. Good times. ha ha
    *maybe you should cut down on the coffee*
  • Ahh yes, I remember now @Burpie. I was in the Mediterranean for two weeks right after Cosmic Crystals came out. You and Happy had a huge lead on me before I got started. I didn't catch Happy until he left for Africa. You succumbed shortly after that. It stayed that way for what, almost a year? But you took back the lead recently in such a grand display of flingin', that I forgave you. (for now)

HappyShake lost his computer? Let's challenge his scores. lol
  • Happy Canada day @karen68! Btw I noticed it on my calander before I saw your avy :D Hope you get to watch some tennis today,unless you've got family plans? Gotta run. Talk soon X
  • Thanks @jlz!!! We're supposed to be out later, but the weather isn't going to co-operate. Supposed to get bad thunderstorms on & off most of the day. :(
    Of course I'd be happy to stay home & watch tennis, I'll be catching as much of it as I can. Our coverage is just starting now so OB could I get a coffee to go with the tennis please?
  • Happy Northern Neighbor Day @Karen68. I'll trade you some sun for some cool, less humid, air.
    Hi @JLZ How did you get your cat to cooperate for the rat picture? ha ha
  • @burpie Back when @anderthon posted his strategy, I got out the whiteboard and drew out some possible shots for S-22. There's 25k or more there. All someone has to figure out is how to get the blocking shots (#1, #4) to fling one meteor on an intercept path, and the other to a safe area. The 5k comes from someone finding where the thing worth 5k is hidden offscreen.

@Rat9 congRats on your S22 success! I knew it'd be easy for ya. That inspired me to go scrape another 800 pts from #40. :>
  • @kelani, thanks. You're giving me new hope for that S-22. White board, second screen, all correct. I'm not fast enough - argh. Meteor escapes and then boom!
    Hey, it's tuesday, so here it comes:
    WWWwwwHhhhhhiiiiiinnnnneeeee WWWwwwHhhhhhiiiiiinnnnneeeee
    (thanks @kathy )
  • good afternoon my fellow feathered flingers :)
    Happy Canada Day @Karen68 sorry to hear your weather isn't cooperating:(
    @bernersenn i see you've perfected the WWWwwwHhhhhhiiiiiinnnnneeeee :) your very welcome. OB I'll have a SunUpper please:)
  • I guess somewhere out there @estar is doing a happy dance over the long-overdue Seasons update.
  • @kelani is it Definitely a Season update? lol I was thinking the same thing @Estar will be very happy and busy haha!!
  • @Kathy s'what the news article below says. I'm glad they finally took care of them. Maybe now they'll get around to releasing the blanking PC Short Fuse update.

@Rat I owe you even more thanks for making me hop back to B2. Since I was in the neighborhood, I gave #34 another shot and managed to improve it also. Clearing 3 nemesis levels in 24 hours is a great thing.
  • what news article below where @kelani ?
    and WWWwwwHhhhhhiiiiiinnnnneeeee for S-22 I can't do it!!! is to confusing! !!
  • @kathy, that wasn't really hard for me, just copied your whinn... :-)
  • lol @bernersenn very good I hope it helped?
  • @kathy, nope - for me it never did, tried it once in a challenge long ago. Didn't work either
  • @Kathy This page, below where you type in your messages. There's a "Latest News, Articles, & More" list. Click the first link. :)
  • I've got a puppy, yes, yes, yes !
  • @bernersenn On SF 28-11? Congrats! :) Is that your first?
  • @bpc thank you, it was your strat!
  • @kelani, yes, it is my first. Was thinking about leaving it - and continue with the space thing.
  • oh isee @kelani !! I never noticed that before:/
    congrats on the Puppy @bernersenn YAY!!!!
  • @kelani @kathy what link, where?
  • @bernersenn well, good job. :) The ABN 'Latest News' links are beneath the box where you type these messages.
  • @bernersenn hmm. good question! I have a section above the "Rocketpond" with news links.
  • @bernersenn I actually dont see the 'news link either. . but i think on the gold bar above therir is a link to updates I'll check..
  • That's Ipad @kelani - couldn't figure out what you meant.
    Btw, for the Short Fuse game you don't need speed - just precision (not like S-22 :-( )
  • nope not the 'update' link inn the gold bar..click on 'sections' and adrop down menu apprears click on 'news' @bernersenn
  • hmmm that seems like it should be a Rio update but it says Seasons!!
    @e-star probably busy busy birdie lol..
  • @kelani now I see - got this item in the right pane, so, problem solved
  • @bernersenn Ah ok ;) I guess that right pane's off-screen when zoomed in on ipad?
  • @bernersenn Now I'm envious. That location is much more convenient. Probably my stupid browser.
  • @kelani you don't have the Gold Bar up top? you must!!
Post in the New Forum!