The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2054
  • 159738 Comments
  • @kelani, I posted a picture of my highscore. Ok, no aiming points, but fairly clear. Of course, some luck is involved. Argh, I'm glad that the other games don't need that luck :-) :-)
  • As with all that talking here, I got a dry throath. OB, please serve these people new drinks.
  • thanks @bernersenn for the drink; )
    what level are you talking about your high score? congrats:)
  • @kathy, sorry, the last month I am only talking about BR in ABR. I love two games of AB, Rio and Seasons. He other ones I play as well, except Starwars II - however, the other games come to attention when I think that I am done with the mentioned two. The same for the Challenge.
  • For the dutchies here, quiz: what's my favorite soccer club? Tip: I am born in Kerkrade (the Netherlands)
  • ohh @bernersenn I see:)
  • @kelani, @kathy, while you were here: #10 was a simple moonshot. Just give it a few tries and collect these points.
  • @Kathy Rat had a bunch of scores where his place was the level number
    *spooky music*

*snaps fingers* Less talk, more fling! :P
  • Thanks @bernersenn I will try that now im getting tired in #14 :( I came so close.
  • oh yes I do need more work inn #10..
  • I saw that @kelani! !
    o.k your right less talk more fling lol..
  • Hi @all Just about recovered from that lovely party, I had so much catching up to do afterwards. . . . Had to pop in to wish you all goodnight with this:

http://youtu.be/eKYNLHV2OeA

Sleep tight!
  • @bernersenn That's a great score on #2! Using that shot, I get 117-118k on ipad, but only 109-112k on PC. Since the 'repeating identical score' phenomenon appeared, I think #2 is another level with bad PC scores. I'm going to play it on ipad from now on. #5 too, if things don't change. :)
  • thanks @bernersenn I picked up 4k+ and moved to #7 :) I had been doing that way before also! !
    OB I will buy the drink this time for all:)
  • #15 on level 10 #7 over all;)
  • @kelani, calm down, things will be different. I only play on an Ipad, can't image how to play this with a mouse. As if one of us get a good score with only one fling. So keep up the good work, I will chase you and doing this I will chase you to get the best of yourself.
    Btw, I don't bothering you anymore yet, it's 11 pm here - tomorrow there's that other thing.
    Good night to you all
  • @Kathy When I finish #2 & #5 and find my whistle and clipboard, I'm becoming @Rat's asst. coach on your team. :)

btw:#10 unless @bernersenn gave you some secret wisdom, just perfect that 1st bird moonshot and repeat,repeat,repeat. I'm an unlucky SOB, and it took me, maybe 100 tries to get 149k.

Speaking of Mr. B, I'd better get busy or he's gonna pass me again. :)
  • lol. WTG Kel. Give @Kathy #10 advice 2 mins after she lands right next to your score :P
  • lol @kelani ;) keep the advice coming! ! I can use all the help i can get.
    night @bernersenn and thanks for the push;)
  • im having trouble bringing up#11 @kelani following Pa and your strat ? help?
  • @Kathy did you look at my screenshot? What kinda scores are you getting for 1st bird?
  • brb in a few. gotta let the mutt go pee.
  • looking at your screenshot now. . im only getting 43-46k on first shot ?
  • mutt?
  • The only way I can get under 50k is if I detonate where the boxes are - or just above the bottom stone plank.
  • awww Patty cutie @kelani I forgot you had her.. sorry crs lol
    the hanging plank aim at right? but don't detonate till plank below boxes?
  • k I got 51k after first shot but only 111k ..jeez can't imagine how i even got 122k hmmm
  • Right, smack the left side of the first hanging plank, That slows you down. As you fall to the right, you take out the next hanging plank, marmoset, chain, and sometimes a box and then fall. Right when bomby bird passes by that bottom right plank, Boom.

Patty=bossy yappy little fluffy pest :P
  • Hi @all, eoes anyone know which were the original Rio episodes? In other words, what was the first episode that was added at a later time?
  • lol I'm sure she's a lovable pest!
  • I'll be honest, It takes 2 lucky shots, but if you get the aiming down, one or the other happens pretty often. On mine, I had like 57-59k after 1st shot. Then on 2nd, all of crane fell off and did a lot of damage to raft. Then Matilda and a few blocks rolled off and kept damaging bits of raft as she was bobbing there.
  • im not sure of the question @fenikus ? you mean the very first ones before any update?
  • @fenikus I think rocket rumble and high dive were the addons. That's what shows up under Rio 2 for me, anyway.
  • Could check dates on walkthroughs posts. If golden beachball is 2012 and R.Rumble is 2013, that tells you.
  • I think it went up to jungle escape before they added beach volley and beyond @fenikus.
  • There was an earlier update?
    FWIW, golden beachball = July 2013 R. Rumble Dec 2013
  • @Kathy, correct -- the very first ones. I know it is not Rocket Rumble and High Dive. When I first installed Rio last summer, Golden Beachball was the one that showed with exclamation point meaning it was an update.
  • @Fenikus Market Mayhem is March 2013. All the rest say Dec 2012 or after July 2013.
  • ding ding ding I win!! hee hee
  • @Kathy awesome job #7! I may have to resign as asst. coach to defend my spot :)
  • thanks @kelani :)
  • well @kelani your #3 so you can't resign as asst. coach till i at least get to #5 :)
  • Ah ok, so Market Mayhem was the first update, then came Golden Beachball, and then Rocket Rumble, High Dive, and Blossom River. BTW, they split Rio into Rio and Rio2 only with High Dive and then moved Rocket Rumble to Rio 2 (and also updated graphics in R&R which is cool).

It makes sense then that number of scores dropped with Market Mayhem, though then one wonders how come Golden Beachball has so many scores. It was (is) a beautiful episode though.
  • @kelani did you see what i said Happen to me inn #14 ? I would have had 138k..5k above high but nooooo..
  • I assumed that one just had lots of challenges.

@Kathy if I wait til you're #5, @bernersenn will be #3 :P You were #189th or so yesterday. #7 today. One must wonder if it is you who should be helping us! :)
  • @Kathy I saw that. Scared the crap out of me til I realize it wasn't one of my scores :) I wish you'd have gotten that. Teach those non-strategy posters a lesson.
  • @fenikus the one thing I hate about GB is not being able to see my aiming lines. I wish they'd switch them to black dots when the background is so light.
  • don't you worry @kelani I don't give up that easily!! ii i could taste it and know it's possible I'm going back for it!! Pa taught me well; )
  • @Bermersenn @Lelani @fenikus. You guys are all Newbies! AB Rio was first released to coincide, more or less, with the movie release. Rio v. 1.0.0 was released for IOS on 3/22/11, and included at most Smugglers' Den and Jungle Escape. Beach Volley was v.1.1.0.
    How do I know?
    http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forum/discussion/comment/764#Comment_764
Post in the New Forum!