Notice a problem with this Forum or this site? Post'em here Page 3
  • 182 Comments
  • Hi Slim, I have uploaded 5 scores screenshots (AB Friends Tournament) onto my album.
    Could you please enter the scores for me? Thanks!
  • Hope this is the right place to post this. One of my leaderboard episodes (Mighty Hoax) is incorrectly reading "No Scores Entered Yet." I've cleared my cache and deleted/re-entered scores to no avail. I'm thinking this might be due to a mass clear-out I did awhile ago with AB Original, so other episodes may be affected as well.
  • Should be fixed now @PurplePaws
  • Thanks! :)
  • Short site, angrybir.de is not working for me, try on Opera Mobile and computer IE 10.
  • Not sure what you mean @PJng. Seems to work fine for me. For example: http://angrybir.de/1c5EVKt
  • In walkthrough comment, user that post image link to own album.
  • If they removed the photo or changed privacy settings, it will redirect to our null page. But our short codes are working fine.

If you have a specific example, please provide it.
  • @PJng -- These links work for me.
  • @PJng They work for me as well. If you are having issues, it might be your Internet settings.
  • Hi AMslimfordy
    Can you get access to those 5 scores screenshots (AB Friends Tournament) onto my album?
  • Sorry @AKHongKong, I got distracted. Stupid "real world" ;) I'll do that today.
  • Thanks Slim : )
  • Haven't noticed this before, but the map group is only letting me reply to one message at a time. I have to reload the group page to reply to a second message.
  • I have a question about the member score in the leaderborder.

My question is: are the scores entered automatically or do I have to type them manually?

If they are inserted automatically, how do I do that?
    Is there any way to connect my scores in my mobile phone into that score chart?

Thank you.
  • @brunobahia The data files on your phone are encrypted and there is no way for us to decrypt them at this time. Sorry.
  • I'm working on entering my scores for Seasons, and they are showing on the individual levels, but not registering towards the level scores. Only the ones for Abra-Ca-Bacon show totals, and they were entered on a different day. The main page shows 220 scores entered. Thanks for your help in resolving the issue.
  • I'm not sure I understand the issue @tbk1. Do you mean the leaderboard summary is off?
  • @AMslimfordy, my leaderboard is the problem child, see this page http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/leaderboard/angry-birds-seasons/user/2090/
    Shows no scores entered for all episodes except most recent, but I have entered scores for everything except the 4th level bonus on season 3. They just aren't calculating totals anywhere except for http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/leaderboard/user/2090/ here, where it shows 416 scores entered.
  • @tbk1 Hocus pocus, alakazam!

All fixed :)
  • AMslimfordy, thank you, thank you, thank you!
  • @birdleader I'm still occasionally not getting notifications when I am mentioned. I've seen a few comments on the walkthroughs that suggest it is happening to others as well. These are mentions on the walkthroughs, not in the forum.
  • I'm having the same problem I had about a month ago (the third post on this page), only now with Danger Above (and I suspect the same will hold true for the remaining episodes). Would you mind performing the fix again for all applicable areas within my AB Original leaderboard? Thanks. :)
  • Thanks so much! Hopefully I won't have to bother you with this problem again.
  • Noted. Thanks @ibird. Should be fixed either today or tomorrow.
  • @iBird This is temporarily fixed. To do so, we had to disable some new content we've been working on, so you may see it from time to time as we continue digging.
  • Thanks Slim :)
  • @AMslimfordy when I click on a walkthrough video the time/length of the video doesn't show, & I can't use the round tab to forward or reverse the video.
    Nothing urgent about this, I know you guys are swamped right now.
  • @karen68 I don't this this is an issue with ABN. We just use YouTube's embed code.

What device are you using? Everything looks fine on my iPad and PC.
  • @AMslimfordy I'm on an ipad. If I go into Youtube independently everything is fine. I just went on my PC & there is no problem with the walkthrough videos, it's just on my ipad.
  • @karen68 iOS 7 or a previous version?
  • @BirdLeader my ipad is 1st gen running iOS5.
  • When I key in for my Space score, sometime a message show 'failed to save value', but it not happen when I key on ABo.
    I need to refrash page and key again.
  • Hi,
    I'm sure someone else must have noticed this, but you are missing the walkthrough for Naboo Invasion P1-11. It looks like the video for P1-6 is also the same for P1-7 and then they are out of sync until P1-11, which has the video for the walkthrough for P1-10.
    Thanks for this website. I love it.
  • When I go to "members" under the "community" tab it brings up all members, but the friends page is blank (and I have got friends, honest!)
    I tried going in through my profile, which brings up the first page of friends, but the second page is blank.
    Same on both iPad and windows PC.
  • It happens to me either.
  • Should be fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • I am getting a pop up when I use this site on various pages but noticed mainly on Rio beach volley walkthroughs
    "The page at http://ox-social.bid system.com says:
    One girl wants to chat with you you! Click OK to start conversation now!"

I am using an android tablet and use a separate browser to access this site, I then downloaded a different browser and got same pop up which only happens when selected pages on this site are open.

Upon googling ox-social i discovered it is a malicus virus. As I am using android I do not think it has done any damage, but others should beware.
  • @andrian9595 I appreciate the report, but this is virus is NOT coming from ABN. Rather, it's already on your system.

You can read more about it here, http://blog.spyhunter.us.com/uninstall-ox-social-bidsystem-com-complete-removal-guidelines-of-ox-social-bidsystem-com-from-the-system
  • @BirdLeader -- Is there any way for me to block specific ads that appear on ABN?
  • In the top right corner of most of the ads is a button called, "Ad Choices". I'm not sure if you can block ads this way, but worth a shot.

Fwiw, I've just gone through and tried to block most of those male gaming ads. I've also disabled the dating category, which should remove some other lowbrow ads.
  • @BirdLeader -- Thanks for the info; however it didn't help. The ad I'm trying to get rid of is for the Equinox gym, and it does have the "ad choices" button, but it does not show up on the list of companies that use interest-based advertising. I know it's my fault that I'm getting so many ads from them (like 4 per page), because I was curious about who they were, and googled them. To compensate, I've been clicking on all tolerable ads, which has helped some.
    I'll let you know if I see more male gamers only ads.
  • @ Birdleader, my avitar shows up on my profile page, but it stopped showing up on (in fact it went away from) my recent postings on Facebook walkthroughs. What's going on?
  • @Steinbird If you're trying to use Gravatar make sure it's rated 'G' on Gravatar.com. Also, make sure the email you're using has an avatar associated with it on Gravatar. When all else fails, delete it and upload it again.
  • I don't use Gravatar but will take your advice and delete and re-install, thank you.
  • I think something happened when I changed my e-mail address, that must be it.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!