How many countries have ABN members visited? Page 3
  • 112 Comments
  • Technically, yes @aman. But this one is a page change!
  • I am very bad at travelling =(
    I'm from Chile, and the only country I had traveled is Peru (more specifically Tacna) xD, the rest are travels around the country.

^A3
  • Jest ktoś z Polski niech się ktoś odezwie
  • Gdzie sie wchodzi na język żeby zmienić na polski

• 48 US states, Canada, Mexico, England, Costa Rica, France, Iceland.
  • I visited the following countries:
    Canada
    Mexico
    Trinidad / Tobago
    England
    France
    Netherlands
    Hong Kong when it was not China, in fact I lived there for a while
    Australia
    Sinapore
    Malaysia
    Indonesia
    Japan
    Taiwan
    Belgium
    Italy
    Macau
    China
    Vatican City
  • @mvnla2 I think Uruguay, Paraguay, Gambia, Bosnia&Herzegowina, Kosovo, Indonesia, Philippines and Cayman Islands are missing on the others list. Those are countries I've been to that I could identify on the first glimpse. If theres an update of that list I'll have another look.
  • aah, now I get it - others is places where people have visited but don' live. Those countries aren't mentioned again. OK, then strike B&H, Indonesia and Philippines
  • I bet it will be hard to find who is FROM Korea except me!
  • I live in the US, and have visited only a handful of countries: Japan, England, Canada, Costa Rica, Grand Cayman Islands, Haiti, Puerto Rico, Jamaica, and Mexico.
  • @DH-Kim -- Would love to add you to the ABN member's map in groups. You would be the first person listed in Korea.
  • Updated 10/16/13. Not sure I've really got all the countries members live in correct. Think I will combine the lists next update.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!