Angry Birds NEST Avatar/Profile Pic Contest 2012. Please vote now!!! Page 3
  • 252 Comments
  • @e-star
    I don't have time today to try but tommorow maybe :-( to much work this week :-(
  • No probs CCJolly... hang in there, just a couple of days and the weekend is there (she says at the beginning of the week hahahha)
  • ... already done @e-star

thanks again, very good work!!

The list is up to date
  • Thanks @mohsinmona for voting. You can vote for max 3. you have one vote left and you can vote for every User here on NEST :-)

Updated!!
  • @cc -- Love the first page!
  • Thanks @mvnla2
    It's e-star's work :-) She helps me a lot !!!
  • Awesome! Glad you and estar got those wonderful pics up @ccjolly! It looks great, and the votes are coming in! Yeay!! Really too fun :D
  • Also thanks for all your tipps kimmie ;-)
  • @ccjolly it's been my pleasure! :D
  • Yes i know kimmie :-) Thx thx thx ;-)
  • Darn -- Wanted to vote for Harrystar6's new avatar, but will have to cancel one of my existing votes. Maybe we could have a category for E-star avatars?
  • Heehee! Cool idea @mvnla2, but I'm not sure @ccjolly will go for it??? Maaaybeee, would be fun as she's done a lot of them! Maybe next years vote could do that as a sub category @ccjolly?? Fun idea anyways! :D
  • Wow cool idea @mvnla2 which sub category should i create. I think it's better to make it for next Year how @kimmiecv said. I will make a new Avatar Contest for 2013. :-)

But i am looking forward to get New ideas and i will follow them in future. Thx
  • Which Catagories you want to see next Year??
    I also want to make points next year!

1st vote 5pts
    2nd vote 4pts
    3rd vote 3pts
    ... and maybe 1pt for every users who votes here!!

How you find this? @mvnla2 and @kimmiecv
  • Great idea @ccjolly! See if @birdleader will ok that! He might have to do 5 point increments I'm not sure it works in odd numbers, but even if people who vote don't get points I think it's great to award the 3 top places with points like 15, 10, and 5 points for the winners! And maybe like this year you have a vote for top 3 picks and then a sub category for e-star creations, she's got a lot of them out there in ABN so that would be fun! :D
  • First vote for @DocTonyNYC - Not because I'm a 'Who'iee or anything......
  • Vote two to @Tigers-nana
  • Third vote to @bluestar_127
    Good night, sleep tight, Off to the land of nod.....
  • Who me? Woot woot! Thanks dasa51! Don't let the bed bugs bite, but if they do, take a shoe and beat em until they're black and blue!

Nice first page btw! Looks great!
  • I hope I am not to late to vote for E-Star, Angryboy and iamMighty!
  • Thanks for voting @josephine and @dasa51

josehine's votes are updated and dasa51 i will add the new users at soon as possible !!!
  • My vote is for Surfcow... It's moovelous!
  • Thx @bpc for voting. And don't forget you have 2 Votes left :-)
  • I vote for, Sal9, BirdJo and FujiToast
  • @zone020
    Your votes are added thanks :-)
  • ... The list is updated Oct. 21st Thx @e-star !!!
  • You are welcome @CC!
  • CC -- My suggestion for an e-star-created avatar contest is the following:
    In parallel to this contest and part of it, you could set up a contest for best e-star avatar. What are there now? 5? People could vote for ranking for the top 3. Let me know if you're interested and/or don't quite understand what I mean.
  • I don't understand really @mvnla2
    What do you mean with E-Star Avatars?

The idea with a Top 3 voting is interesting but i would wait a little bit to the end of the year!!
  • Nice work on the first page @CCJolly! Looks really organised.
  • Thanks @iammighty

Cooperation E-Star, Kimmiecv and CC Jolly :-)
  • Oh! I see I get two more votes!

Hmmm... Okay, Tigers nana and BBinMiami
  • @CC -- Perhaps we should ask @e-star if she wants her avatars to be ranked? I suggested that because as I recall she thought it was a little unfair for her to have so many in the contest.
    Anyway the 5 that I know about are
    E-Star
    Kathy
    Sunshine
    HarryStar
    Kimmie
    So my idea was to let people rank the top 3 in their opinion (as 1, 2, 3). We would then figure out how to combine the votes to determine an overall rank. We could give 1 3 pts, 2 2 pts, and 3 1 pt. Would either have to require everyone to rank the top 3 or use the average.
  • @ccjolly and @mvnla2 there are a Whole lot more avatars than just the 5, @e-star would be able to give you the number. And I'm pretty sure the point system, if your asking the admins to give the points to the winners, has to be in the 5 points on range. I've never seen anything like for example 2002 points added to an ABN member. But I'm thinking this sub vote could work and would be just a fun add on to the main vote! Just wanted to let you know e-star has many more avatar creations than just our 5 :)
  • @Kimmiecv -- Wow, I had no idea there were more than 5. The point system I was talking about wasn't for the site, just for voting on the best E-Star avatar.
  • @bpc updated!!

@mvnla2 and @kimmiecv i think we wait to @e-stars opinion!

Sorry but i am a little Bit confused at moment :-(
  • Hahaa @ccjolly I'm sorry! @mvnla2 and I just kinda ran with it! I'm pretty sure e-star will have no prob to do a sub vote on her wonderful avatars next year! But yes of course you should talk with her! ;) I also wanted to say congrats on your pretty graffiti birdie visiting the aviary this next week! Very cool! I'm looking forward to getting to know him! :)

@mvnla2 I'm not sure how many total she has created but @wrw01s is another of her avatars and I seem to think there may be more but for sure I'm not! You truely have to love her creativity! :D
  • @kimmiecv
    Yes i hope i understand your ideas for future so I can implement it for the next year :-(
  • @ccjolly I need you to friend me as I cant find you in the search engine! @estar wants to send a PM and I wont be able to reply unless we are friends! :)
  • @kimmiecv
    I send you a request ;-)

E-Star sent me a message but i am at work now. I think we plan this Contest for next year ...
  • How could I forget wrw01? !! Especially since I love that avatar and voted for it.
  • when is the deadline?
  • Deadline is December 30th end of year :-)
  • @cc-jolly, I have one vote left, I would like to vote for @xebic88. Thanks! Thanks to everyone who has voted for my e-star creation!!! :D
  • Hi guys, i will vote for sal9, Kimmiecv and iamMighty. Thanks!
  • @sunshine and @aaronksy thanks for voting!!

!!! Updated !!!
  • Thank you @aaronksy for your vote! If you ever visit the bloated pig I will have to tell you the story of how this fine avatar came to exist! LOL ;D

Ahhh @ccjolly I believe this will be even hotter next year once word gets out! What a fun annual event this will become in ABN! :D
  • @mimmiecv Yes i hope users will also vote in next years new Avatar contest :-) please submit me also New ideas :-)
  • Hey @ccjolly you got the PM right? And I really believe this will become a fun ABN annual thing, also word will get out as more people become aware of it so yeah I'm looking forward to it next year! I wish there was a way to make it known for users somehow. I can spread the word in BP as I have but I don't know how we can get it out to all members.... I will think on this a bit! :)
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!