Angry Birds NEST Avatar/Profile Pic Contest 2012. Please vote now!!! Page 2
  • 252 Comments
  • Thanks @kimmiecv
    My helping Hand :-)
  • Haha What can I say @ccjolly, I love a good contest! ;)
  • Yeeeeeah me too :-)
  • I like @pointdexter5 's avatar... It's cute!

Is there any way to post the nominees avatars at the top of the page beside their names? It would make it easier to choose a favourite. :)
  • @CCJolly a present for you. I couldn't find an avatar for "danimario9" though. Maybe you can use this?

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k503/bluestar_127/Avatar Contest/Avatars.png
  • @bluestar127
    It's a Real good idea but you See every Profilpic here in Forum etc of all users. In the end of the Year i will list the pics. I also hope for more votes and other names since now. So can you submit us your 3 favourite Votes? Thanks!!
  • Ok well I nominate these members because their avatars stand out!
    @dollarbill2208
    @Pointdexter5
    @donnmega

I still think it would be nice to see the nominee's avatars on the front page! It would make voting easier!
  • i agree with @bluestar, good idea
  • My vote goes to xebec, sunshine and estar
  • Thanks @bluestar127 and @windwalker for voting. The List is updated :-)
  • Please vote vote vote!!!
  • @ccjolly I've brought the voting up in BP but most everyone there has voted however there are a few who haven't yet so I will try to get them this weekend if they pop in! :) just a little update for you!!!
  • Yes thanks that would be great. Thanks for helping ;-)
  • My votes to @Estar, @sunshine & JLZ666
  • Lurking on the iPad while visiting my brother (so ssstt I am not here), but thanks Kimmie for the mentioning in the BP, I didn't know about this yet!
    What a great idea! And I see some of the E* creations have gotten votes :D
    I think it's a bit double for me, ofcourse I like the ones I made, but feel a bit akward to choose those... However I do miss one, which I think deserves a place in the ranks... @wrw01, so love his hawaiian shirt tee hee

For my other two votes, I want to take more time and will get back to you on them tomorrow when we arrive home. (also a great way to keep this thread in the eyes of the Nesters)

Also I might be able to help you with the html code for pictures to appear in your header if you want... Just let me know :)
  • A lot of the people nominated have 2 avatars; really need to specify which one.
    It's really hard to pick 3, but here goes:
    1) Surfcow (the surfing cow)
    2) wrw01 (the red convertable) -- Someone else voted for him
    3) catsnbirds (the cat and bird)
  • I think I would vote for FujiToast. Really mysterious avatar, I think.
  • Hahaahaa how cool is this all my BP peeps made a quick stop!! :D. Thank you guys/gals for helping out!! And @ccjolly for sure you should take e-star up on her offer, she's awesome at computer savvy stuff!! :D
  • Thanks at all the List is updated :-)
  • I've seen a lot of nice avatars, but I vote when I see a very special one.
  • I didn't know you could vote for 3 users.
    My 2 other vote goes to SurfCow and E-Star.
  • @zone020 that's ok!!
    @iammighty updated thanks for your votes !!
  • Is there anywhere I can see the Avatar larger? Some are intricate and deserve a better look
  • Also, my avatar does not seem to show up on the forum but does elsewhere.
  • Having said that it just loaded. Typical.
  • LOL @E-Star ;) I hear ya ..wish I had more votes ...
  • Ooh so do I @Kathy and @e-star!! I wanted to add @JLZ666 too but with only 3 well darn! Not enough ;). Nice pics in the voting @e-star that's wicked! I told you @ccjolly! You should have e-star add the pics next to the votes it's nice to see them and maybe helps voters too! :D
  • Thanks @e-star i added the other two votes of you :-) thx
    @kimmiecv yes i will do this in my next spare time. Maybe tomorrow. So i have to Upload the Profile Pics from users to my Album and i have to copy the embed link. Is it right or is there an easier Way?
  • @kimmiecv
    Sorry but i Entered already your votes from page1. You nominated @kathy @iammighty and @sunhine !!!
  • Hhahha I know this @ccjolly! I was just saying to Kathy that I would vote for 20 avatars if you'd let me!!! ;D And @estar is the computer savvy one to ask for any computer stuff, me no way, but i bet there is a lot easier way to do it and estar said she would help you if you'd like. I can turn my computer on but that's about it!! LOL
  • List of people voted most on top with descending order. Just helping for easy viewing of number of votes. I guess E-Star could put the images beside these names on the first page.

E-Star (6)
    fujitoast (5)
    kathy (4)
    sunshine (4)
    wanda (3)
    iamMighty (3)
    sal9 (2)
    BBinMiami (2)
    angryboy (2)
    surfcow (2)
    CC Jolly (2)
    wrw01 (2)
    Oldmanbird (1)
    Dorito (1)
    burbman (1)
    BirdJo (1)
    DrOmega (1)
    Sparty83 (1)
    danimario9 (1)
    swanz (1)
    hristaki032 (1)
    dollarbill2208 (1)
    Pointsexter5 (1)
    donnmega (1)
    xebec (1)
    catsnbirds (1)
    JLZ666 (1)
    peatree2 (1)
  • Ewww 3 choices,that's a toughy:( Ummm ok,I would like to vote for @estar @sunshine @wanda. Very hard leaving out other friends but these avatars have been around forever(in a good,comforting way lol!)
    @estar @mumsie thank you for the votes :-D
  • Thanks @jlz666 for voting !!!

I find it very great @iammighty @kimmiecv for helping me in every way!! Yeeah maybe @e-star would help me also!?
  • I already offered my support a few comments back @CCjolly :D

I used the picts from the person themselves, I looked for the html-link in the source text of their profile page... looking for the link to the avatar. A bit hard to explain, so I guess it will be easier if I make the html code and send it to you. Because the PM's don't allow html codes, I can't send you the code via PM. So either I need your email address (send it via PM if you want) or I can make a comment in here and after you copied the code, I can delete my comment again... let me know which works for you ;)
  • Oops double post :D
  • Thx @e-star i will send you my email adress via pm!!!
  • The vote for @BBinMiami, is this the main site avatar or the forum avatar?
  • Same question for the vote for @Dorito and the vote for @burbman
  • @windwalker Who is xebec? Do you mean xebic88?
  • @E-Star thanks for reply earlier. Couple of hundred into the 8000+ active members and will vote probably sometime 2014 :)
  • Hahahaha good luck on that @dasa51 :D
    I send CCjolly the list with the codes, so the avatars for the already nominated people should appear soon. I also made them clickable, so you can see them larger, but yeah you are right, that is just a teeny tiny portion of the possible avatars to nominate!
  • @E-Star Main site.
  • Testing testing 4 5 6.
  • Second test.
  • Odd. I thought I edited my avatar on my Gravatar but it's not working...
  • It works! Success! Now there's no more confusion from this point on!
  • I figured @BB I like the one from the main site (and now the forum as well) the best. You drew that your self right?

I sent CC the html codes and choose that one, so yeah for me... I think CC will put the code up somewhere tomorrow, so the avatars will be there at page 1
  • Yeah, I drew it! I used Paint.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!