News & Rumors (Moved to the "New Forum"!) Page 9
  • 1875 Comments
  • yes, i want to know if i can buy mighty eagle with this itunes gift card
    thanks
  • Theoretically, yes. iTunes gift cards can be used for anything in iTunes, including apps and in-app purchases. They basically act as credits to your account balance. As a small disclaimer, however, different countries have different policies, and not all apps / in-app purchases are available in all areas. But if you can purchase the Mighty Eagle in Brazil with cash, you can do it was the gift card.
  • the problem is: we don't have the category games in app brazil
    I bought angry birds with my american account, so theoretically i'll be able to buy mighty eagle, right?
  • Again, theoretically. The disclaimer is just since we can't guarantee anything.

The summary is: If you can purchase the Mighty Eagle, you can purchase with the gift card. If you can't purchase the Mighty Eagle, it has nothing to do with the gift card; it would be the area restriction.
  • thanks, i'll purchase the game and i'll try, if it works i notice you
  • Can anyone give me another level editor for Angry Birds (PC) other than http://acme.badboll.nu/able/? Because now,that level editor got a 404 Not Found error.If anyone gives me another one or fix this one,I would really appreciate.
  • When is Mighty Eagle coming to seasons? Noticed 4 new achievements not listed on the seasons achievements page: unlock mighty eagle, 30, 60, 120 feathers...
  • You're right -- they just appeared. That means Mighty Eagle will be coming to Seasons within days. :)
  • ahhhh, put the Mighty Eagle on MAIN angry birds before you put in seasons rovio!!!! oh, and @Thegreenpigs, are you using chrome?, and are you using a hyperlink to get there, if not, im guessing thats why. http://acme.badboll.nu/able/ heres one.
    hahaha, i got the update for 45 new levels at the begginning of this week and its now friday and im done! hahaha, but they should relly speed thingas up or put more content in updates :P
  • @FatBird we are referring to iOS getting Mighty Eagle on Seasons. Currently, iOS is the only platform that has the Mighty Eagle and we have heard no news about its arrival on other platforms.
  • @birdleader i have a problem too!

i download the free demo of angry birds and then when its in part 2, i saw that please enter your activation key first it said and then i keep requesting the [email protected] an activation code they've said :
    Your request (#54956) has been received, and is being reviewed by our support staff.
    To review the status of the request and add additional comments, follow the link below:
    http://rovio.zendesk.com/tickets/54956

and i don't know what to do now, i keep requesting the activation code and then they i have said it repeatedly above.... so angry... i'm in front of this laptop for hours to just get the activation code!!
    that's the only one thing i need!
  • @jasmineanne11 no need to post your issue twice. I already responded to your post on PC activation issues.
  • Moon Festival achievements are up!!!
    I'm so excited:)))))
  • Finnair is flying the angry birds (and angry birds players) to Singapore:
    http://finnair.inoob.fi/angry-birds/

"Fans of Angry Birds now have a chance to win a ride of a lifetime and participate in the Angry Birds Asian Challenge finale in altitude of 10,000 metres."
  • @ladycrumb Haha, that would be awesome!
  • rovio made angry birds mooncake festival comics
    new page per day
    http://shop.angrybirds.com/blogs/moon-festival
  • Hi, has anyone heard any rumors about a next update? I would expect it to be the final 15 episodes of Rio Airfield Chase...I know Rovio aren't telling us now when updates are coming but just thought someone might have heard something...thanks!
  • They don't tell us, but they usually coincide with a flurry of AB posts on Facebook.
  • @lisasams @epidemic27
    Based on the update history, Rio updates have come out in the middle of the month every month since May, so if we look only at this, we may be seeing an update as early as next week.

03/22: v1.0.0 (Launch with Smugglers Den & Jungle Escape)
    05/12: v1.1.0 (Beach Volley 5-6)
    06/08: v1.2.0 (Carnival Upheaval 7)
    07/14: v1.2.2 (Carnival Upheaval 8 )
    08/18: v1.3.0 (Airfield Chase 9)
  • Thanks! I hope so!!!
  • Let me specify that this prediction applies to iOS and Amazon AppStore for Android. This is not my prediction for any other platform.
  • i have mastered this thing, 444 out of 4,000,000 people in rio? what a joke it is for me now
  • @whisky432 -- hmmm, I'm currently ranked 194 out of 4.1 million on Rio, and I don't feel like I've mastered it at all. Perspective is a funny thing, eh?
  • dont brag unless youre actually really good(although i wouldnt mind being 444 of 4000000) and even then dont brag.
  • guys watch this out they say angry birds is becoming an H1N1? HEHEHE FUNNY!!
    http://reactandtalk.blogspot.com/2011/09/angry-birds-having-bird-flu.html
  • Quite cute! Nice update.
  • I gotta say, I love the posts and all the updates ALMOST as much as I love the game. Got me a bad case of bird flu....but....I'm on PC and am STILL waiting for Seasons for PC and I just don't think its fair yall get to play it all and I have to wait, and wait and then wait some more. Feel like I'm being treated like a...yeah, I'll say it....a pig!! Can anyone tell me when Seasons will be released for me?
  • Sorry, Rovio does not give out information on future updates. We are all waiting anxiously for the Mac/PC release of Seasons, but until that time, there are about 400 levels in ABo and ABR.
  • God i hope we get an update soon! 3 stars on all levels! Not bragging just want some new levels!!
  • Hi, I've been reading this forums for a while and I registered because I dont understand what are you talking about, I have Angry Birds 1.6.2 for PC and Angry Birds Seasons 1.5.1 for PC too (I already got 3 stars in all levels of St Patrick's, Valentine's, Easter and Summer episodes) but I read here that ABS is not available for PC, I just dont get it, I have it and I only need to get 3 stars in Halloween and Xmas episodes and im done with it (I dont have Mooncake Festival yet) but you guys are saying that it is not avaiable for Windows yet, just look over the internet, you can dl ABS for PC from everywhere.
  • @ocnlp17 Yes, cracked version are out there, but on this site, we support only official apps from the distributor.
  • I had no idea about that, I thought it was a "real" PC version.
  • New achievements for Airfield are now showing on the Gamecentre....update should be soon!!!!
  • Hey guys,
    we're finally bringing the Mighty Eagle to our Android fans!
    We're starting off with T-Mobile users in the US, but will roll that out to many more.

http://blog.t-mobile.com/2011/09/29/the-mighty-eagle-has-landed/

Enjoy!
  • Thanks Julien, I'm loving the Mighty Eagle on my Sensation 4G!
  • So if what Julien's T-Mobile article states is true, android users that don't use T-Mobile should be able to download the mighty eagle tomorrow (October 13) right?
  • Not necessarily. It doesn't say exactly that. It could be that 1 other Android platform will receive the Mighty Egale, but not all. It could even read as T-Mobile users will no longer be able to purchase after the 13th.

Also, the original article says that TMo users will have the exclusive "through 13 Oct.", which means if anything new is going to happen, it would have to be tomorrow (the 14th).
  • Oh alright thanks for your response!
  • Should I be concerned about losing Angry Birds data if I upgrade my iPhone4 to IOS 5 ?
  • I just upgraded my iPhone to iOS 5 and everything went fine. I made sure iTunes on my computer had the backup first with all app data, contacts, SMS text messages, etc. After the upgrade I had to add all the actual games back from iCloud using iTunes, but that went okay.
  • angry birds bad piggies egg recipes online!!!
    a new recipe per day!!!!
    http://shop.angrybirds.com/blogs/the-daily-egg-recipe
  • Hidden levels?

"Angry Birds and Tyrkisk Peber Volcano" from RovioMobile
    "Angry Birds are having an adventure in the fiery Tyrkisk Peber Volcano world. Search for the secret codes to open the hidden levels from Tyrkisk Peber Volcano package (EAN code), Fazer and Angry Birds Facebook pages and on YouTube with the keyword Volcano."
  • Looks like Rovio has a "big" surprise coming.
    Check their facebook page for the hint.
    It looks to me like a new bird, but that's just a guess.
  • Any news with the 7th episode of Angey Birds?
  • There's an iOS issue that needs to be sorted before an ABo update can be sent out.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!