News & Rumors (Moved to the "New Forum"!) Page 26
  • 1875 Comments
  • @CC I hope Rovio will release the gameplay trailor video soon OR they can the give us a surprise update !! :-D
  • Woho! I wrote a letter to Rovio for 5 month ago asking for portals! And here they are!
  • Newsletter:
    Big news just in! (Huffington Post Exclusive)

Something big is coming soon to Angry Birds Friends – so big you really have to see it to believe it! Check out this exclusive Huffington Post story right now to find out what’s happening. And then take part in the first full Angry Birds Friends tournament on Monday May 6th to see the surprise for yourself!
    Get the full story now
  • Why are Rovio don't releases the circus theme update soon. It's been 2 weeks since they given us a clue about the circus theme.
  • @firebombbird Some Updates need a long time for Release. It can take time up to a month til they release updates !
  • Yes, but Winter Wonderham and Haunted Hogs release after few days since they give a clue
  • But remember Road Hogs...
  • @badpiggies you're right!

@firebombbird yes some Updates releases after few days and many times we have to wait longer. But don't worry i am sure it will be released soon :-) we will also see many surprise Updates i am sure!
  • So I will wait. But they have to release it before June. Because it will be no longer a spring theme or it will become a summer theme
  • Hey Hey @firebombbird

That will be no probleme. I am sure we will see the Update in May. I think about next week!
  • I give you my guarantee :-)
  • If they waited to June I'd die. Seems a little unrealistic though.
  • I agree with @ABSpMaster, this is the longest Season update, I have waited for it for 5 MONTHS
  • :-) Time will tell us more ...
  • I wonder if they will release a new magical bird in next ABS update :-D ...
  • @aman
    Yes i can't wait seeing the bird :-)
  • the rest of ABO is out on windows phone
  • its been more then 5 months for any updates for PC, are they coming any time soon?
    i paid for my PC versions i should have updates before the free apps
  • That's not true. PC received an update on 3 April.
  • We got a whopping 6 new levels for seasons on April 3. It seems funny that they can do a wedding proposal for one person, but they can't get the updates out for the PC. At this point I would be surprised if we see any updates.
  • Then clearly you haven't been paying attention to my comments in the "PC discussion" thread. Not sure what else to say.
  • @AMslimfordy I know the lack of PC updates is not your fault. It is just frustrating that the only update we seem to get from Rovio is 'coming soon' and 'we are experiencing technical problems'. It would be nice for them to give us some solid details like what exactly caused a big delay and give us a target date even if that would be something like 'end of May'.
  • Personally I don't see any reason why they should tell in public what's the exact problem that's causing the delay. Like I said in the PC discussion, they are the ones getting the negative feedback and I'm pretty sure they're doing everything they can to get the updates out. Yeah, it would be great to see a new update, but the I just don't see how the whining helps. And there already is existing bugs so I rather wait for a fixed update longer than one with the old bugs and new bugs, but that's just my opinion.

For example the "Big items" -bug in Seasons. I'm not sure if every PC users have it, but for me it's still there and I've been told that it should be fixed in the next update. Maybe it's been a bigger problem and fixing it has been taking more time than they expected, but I'm just hoping that it gets fixed.
  • Hey @lisko have you seen link for Rovio's book catalogue shared in Wedding proposal post? They have just awesome books in Finnish. Stella's Cake Book is my favorite.
  • @cosmo2503 - YEAH! I've seen those in stores here and I've been pretty much drooling on them, as soon as I get enough money I'll buy at least some of them, but so far books are pretty expensive in Finland so haven't been able to buy any of those yet :/
  • @lisko I think that Angry Birds licensed stuff are pretty expensive but indeed sooooo adorable. I especially love kids' appreal, all those super cute T shirts, OMG.
    As for books I can't wait some of Angry Birds National Geographics become available in Amazon store, ones about World's holidays and celebrations and world's places are such great.
    I have Bad Piggies Recipes book and my girls love it.
  • @cosmo2503 - Yep, they are expensive. And so far there's not even a chance to pay over 20€ for a T-shirt for my son, 'cause he's growing up so fast that it wouldn't last so long. But I still love all the AB stuff! Every time we go to the market, I'm spending time at the AB section, just watching all the great stuff there is available :D I just found a BIG mighty eagle plushie and the price was -50% but yet it was almost 50€ so couldn't afford that :(
  • @Lisko I haven't seen any bugs in Seasons. What is the 'Big Items' bug. Maybe the pc version doesn't have it?
  • @3star-jeff - Yep, I'm playing on PC too and the bug is there. I posted about the problem 29. jan. Here's the post I wrote to the "Level glitches and bugs" thread:

"Has anyone noticed any bugs in Mooncake Festival (seasons 1)? I've been trying to scores and just noticed that there's something weird. I just checked that I'm missing the three stars mooncake level, I've got three stars in every level. I hadn't collected all of the eight golden mooncakes, but yet I've unlocked the Golden mooncake level.

So how should I be able to unlock the Big mooncake level? And yes, I've double-checked that I've got three stars in every level and in when I go to the main menu it says 90/90 stars :)

Edit: I just noticed this: http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/angry-birds-seasons-haunted-hogs-update-out-now/#bugs

But it says that the Big mooncake should be unlocked by collecting those little golden mooncakes, I've now collected all of them, but nothing happens and the Big mooncake stays locked :/ "

And the bug is still on, though @AMslimfordy posted into the Bugs -section that this bug should be fixed on within the next update :)
  • This conversation is getting off topic here.
    There is a thread for bugs:
    http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forum/discussion/3/level-glitches-bugs
  • Sorry @sal9 - I just thought that I paste the text 'cause to me it seemed that @3starjeff hasn't been reading the bug thread :) Sorry for the OT, for me it's okay if you want to delete the OT -posts :)
  • Bad Piggies Facebook page posted an interesting image :)
    May be an update to Bad Piggies ...!!
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=463552223725069&set=a.356281601118799.83479.348134738600152&type=1&theater
  • @Aman -- Interesting! Looks like stuff from Amazing Alex. Not sure what the movie camera is about, though.
  • @mvnla2 You can also see the new spring-loaded boxing glove contraption item. May be a new update is coming soon :-)
  • Angry Birds Seasons Update named Abra-Ca-Bacon coming May 16 Thursday!
    Here the trailer : http://youtu.be/_697kKgkepM
  • @Aman - YAY! The update looks GREAT!
  • @Lisko - Yep, it is great. And it will available on same day 16 May for PC !
    FINALLY A PC Update :)
  • Yay, Thanks @Aman. I'm soooo excited for this update :-)
    This gonna be the first season in 2013
  • Wow -- This looks fantastic!
  • Yesss great News. The Name sounds good :-)
  • Grrrrrreat news! I can't wait. I have never really warmed to Bad Piggies, so I was so desappointed last Monday. thanks Aman.
  • Hello everyone! does anyone know when it will be updated the classic version v 3.1.0 for PC?
  • @punciottu - I'm not sure what you mean. You mean when the Seasons update comes for PC? Or when there will be an update for AB Original? Regarding that video Rovio has released, the Seasons update comes for PC at the same time as for all the other devices. If you mean the Original game, I don't think there's been any info about that.
  • @Lisko Sorry for my english, yes, I am referring to the original PC version, which is updated by 13 December 2012.
    Do you have any news? thanks
  • @punciottu - Haha, no problem :D But yeah, there hasn't been any info about the next AB Original update so we'll just have to wait and see :/
  • Sorry, but Tiny Thief is one game I will not be buying (or playing). I really disapprove of any game where you role-play as a thief. Yes, I know there are far worse examples among very popular games. And I can't say here what I think should be done with their developers / publishers. (Use your worst imagination, and you might come close.)
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!