News & Rumors (Moved to the "New Forum"!) Page 25
  • 1875 Comments
  • @dr-omega - If I've understood correct the marks don't work when you're tagging someone in the forum (@someone correct if I'm wrong) but maybe it'll get fixed after getting a new forum :D

BTW: I just love the way you're doing the news! Keep on going on the same line :D

I just got confused 'cause suddenly there was another omega, sorry for that!
  • The Croods has been updated with new quests and new link between creatures and decorations.
  • @dromega Was there any mention when these might be available in the U.S.?
  • So sorry for the confusion of names here! (Me and Dr-Omega) Oh and I apologize for the wrong information of the ABSW game....I did not realize that it is the Facebook tournament. I do apologize.

Omega X
  • I have some great news:
    "A new friend" will be the 8th episode of Angry Birds toons
    "Do as I say" will be the 9th episode
    "Taking a leave" will be the 10th episode
    "Sling shot 101" will be the 11th episode
    "Run Chuck, run" will be the 12th episode
    "Oh my garden" will be the 13th episode
    "Mission implausible" will be the 14th episode
    "Trojan egg" will be the 15th episode
    "To many eggs" will be the 16th episode
    "Thunderbolts and lightning" will be the 17th episode
    "Massage me" will be the 18th episode
    "Sneezy does it" will be the 19th episode
    "Crash test piggies" will be the 20th episode
    "Fire ! Fire !" will be the 21st episode
    "Eggs'Day out" will be the 22nd episode
    "Who am I" will be the 23rd episode
    "Green fingers" will be the 24th episode
    "Gatecrasher" will be the 25th episode
    "Matida in love" will be the 26th episode
  • I will find out the next 26 episodes
  • Yes i am also confused @dromega and @omegax but it's really funny :-) i will learn it soon to differentiate the two names :-)
  • @Fire Bomb- The first 26 episode titles and descriptions were posted on Fox 8's Web site in Australia and were then reposted to the AB Wikia page. I have not linked as some people don't like spoilers, but here they are: http://www.fox8.tv/shows/angry-birds-toons/episodes

@BrewCrew82 - There is a list of countries where they are sold on the Web site, but I did not see the US on the list. You might want to e-mail them and ask
  • Just asking, does anybody know when the circus update will land? I'm getting impatient :P

Omega X
  • I hoped for a Update yesterday but nothing. I think it will be available maybe tomorrow Saturday :-)
  • @Omega X - What I know, so far Rovio hasn't been giving out any precise dates for the updates. I'm not sure what device you're playing on, but for PC there really hasn't been too many updates so if you're playing for example on Android, I think there's no reason to get impatient. I'm sure they'll release the updates when they are ready :)
  • Yes, this circus update has taken a long time to come out. @CC-Jolly: They generally don't release updates on weekends unless it's absolutely required (i.e. Winter Wonderham).
  • @CCJolly I think Rovio always take a month or more, when they teases a totally new episode. Example:- Pig Dipper.... We will not get AB Seasons circus update in a week or less. ;-)

Edit : They released a gameplay trailer image....it means , update will out soon . :-)
  • @aman @ABSM

We saw many surprise Updates from ROVIO. I also don't believe in a weekend Update but it could be :-)
  • I'm getting impatient as well. It's not just the Circus update, but the AB Friends Tournament app for Mobile that was promised as "coming soon" before we even knew about the Seasons update.

To quote Inigo Montoya on Rovio teasing "Coming Soon" with these updates - “You Keep Using That Word, I Do Not Think It Means What You Think It Means”
  • @dromega I am also impatient to see AB Friends for mobile devices, that would be really news, as for Seasons update it will be new episode but not very different from what we have already seen.
  • Yessss i can't wait for AB Friends mobile device !!
  • Rovio has said that the Friends mobile app is still a bit away. They wanted to notify users that it is in development, not necessarily the final stages thereof.
  • Good to know @amslimfordy. So it's long way to go before we get ABF Mobile. Yet we are happy and satisfied with regular free updates for all their games. Personally I am a bit dissapionted with AA haven't seen real update since release, but it's O.K.
  • That's a bit disappointing. Not sure what it is, but for the first time in over a year and a half, AB feels like it's lost its momentum.
  • I would say ABO is losing its momentum, definately. If they'd just update Space already, I think we'd feel like something original and new was out. The Space updates never dissapoint.
  • In fact, with the exception of Road Hogs and AB Toons, I don't feel as though we've gotten anything interesting since Pig Dipper.
  • @AngryBirdsSpaceMaster Yes, you are right. But I think ABSW Cloud City update is also interesting :-)
  • @Aman totally forgot that one ;)
  • @dromega I agree. Im feeling a slip in momentum. For me I think it all revolves around AB Seasons. You can expect a release in one of the other games at some point but you could always get a little excited when certain seasons were coming up because of the Seasons game. I also worry about how many time I can really fling these birds with slight variations to gameplay.

Up until Cloud City I needed to 3* and Feather each level ASAP right when it was released. So much so I'd play at work. Now though is different. I just finished Cloud City 2 days ago. I don't know what it is but it is worrisome.
  • Yes i read it right now on Facebook. AB Friends available for iOS and Android this Thursday. Great News :-)

• ... Is there a difference between Power Ups and Non Power Ups Scores in AB Friends ?
  • If ABf out on his week, will possible ABs with same time?
  • @CC I think, there is no difference with PUs & Non-PUs scores. AB Friends does not have any Leaderboards, you can play with power-ups for Just fun :-)
  • @PJng I also hope AB Seasons update on Thursday :-)
  • @aman ok but what do you think how it will be handeled here in the ABN Leaderboards. That would be interesting for me!? What do you think about? I doesnt Play with PUps right now!
  • @CC - But there is no leaderboards for the permanent ABf.

I think it's because the small amount of levels and there's also PU's available, so maybe that's why there isn't leaderboards.
  • We have leaderboards for AB Friends. We will likely just direct scores to be entered there.
  • @slim - Sorry, I ment that there's no leaderboards for Poached eggs or Mighty hoax, I completely forgot that there's is a leaderboard for S&T and Pigini beach :D I've been adding some PU -scores into the ABf leaderboards, but I understood that it is allowed?
  • Allowed on Facebook Leaderboards, yes.
  • @amslimfordy Okay so on the Facebook Leaderboards it's allowed and did we see a seperate Leaderboards for the mobile App here on NEST?
  • Ok thanks
  • Just logged on the iPad, and Seasons had a one on the app, like an update, when I clicked on, said "Matilda will be cooking, but will anyone notice?"
    Some clue to an egg when the circus comes to town?
  • @Hunnybunny I think that's a notification for the new Toons episode.
  • No No No @ABSM I was soooo excited about the circus coming to town. Never look at toons, don't really know what they are
  • @hunnybunny.. they are.. well.. Toons! Good ones, though! Really fun..
  • @DrOmega watched Cordon Bleugh, very good, and Pig Talent, not so. Now I know
  • OK, @Dr-Omega -- Not sure what that is. Could be something our Matilda would cook? Hope it was something good like chicken mole?
  • Rovio uploaded just 1 minute ago an interesting video on twitter with portals (funny video not the gameplay) about the new seasons update !!
    https://vine.co/v/bQOhU5EQ69V

Its very funny video !!!
  • @aman thanks for posting it!

Very awesome video. So maybe we will see New Update soon!
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!