The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 3030
  • 159839 Comments
  • Thank you @karen68 and @desperatedan. I fear not the crown.
  • "Heavy is the head that wears the crown" - Henry IV Part 2.
  • Or maybe Henry II Part 4?
  • All on Netflix of course.
  • The Crown is also on Netflix.
  • @BrianN and @desperate dan don't make me get scary gumby avatar out. It scares Kathy
  • Can't imagine anything scaring @kathy.
  • @brianN and @DeaperateDan in alphabet order. Its about time you guys got a avatar. Now that would scare @kathy
    Copy @gumdy
  • I have an avatar, why doesn't it appear here?
  • Anyway, drinks all round, I finally got another puppy (my 8th) with a big big fling today. Got the trophy but @asher is yet to appear.
  • APOLOGIES @DeaperateDan so you have and congratulations on the puppy.
    Thanks for the drinks (hic)
  • Nice one @desperatedan, haven't checked in on the challenge in yonks.
  • Hmm, who drank @kathy's drink too @ixan57?

I have a big lead on paper (so to speak) but in terms of the geometry of the level, it's much closer than that. But hey, the pup can't get away. Think you are 10-8 ahead in that race @brianN. I won't even think about how many pups some of you other guys are on. In our defence, surely it get's harder and harder to get them as time goes by?
  • @desperatedan congrats on thst puppy and that score. You need to go to s different site to make an avatar that will show in here.. I can't think of the site right now. Notice how my avatar in here is different from other places in the nest.
  • Gravatar.com is the site to get avatars to appear in the BP. It was 2011 when I set mine up, so, no, I don’t remember the steps. But I did it, so how hard could it be?

Dan, that is one impressive puppy score!
  • @catsnbirds thanks. Gravatar is the site. I was having a brain fart.
  • Hey @gumby ! So glad you are back home and in your own bed :-) Brain fart - I only “remembered “ because I have it written down in my password book. Otherwise, it would probably have suddenly occurred to me in the middle of the night…and I wouldn’t remember why I needed it!
  • @catsnbirds its great to be back home. Hopefully I will never need another surgery. I have had enough of hospitals, doctors and nurses.
  • Stuff diplomacy. I think we should we just keep firing rockets at each other. Coz that always makes things better. Or maybe we could try this:

https://youtu.be/eJ1ZQ99pKbY
  • On more important matters I think @comex666 is coming up for 500 puppies. He should get his own badge for that.
    On the subject of avatars I seem to remember @kathy saying there's lots of stuff that doesn't work properly down in the BP as it's so old. She was one of it's founders in 1409 so she would know. We are Gothic and proud.
  • Ah yes @brianN, I bought that one when it first came out. He was very snarly and angry in his younger days. Obviously mellowed. I think I have gone the other way. NOW JUST STOP BOTHERING ME!
  • It's OK, I've had my glass of milk now and I'm OK. Think I ought to put something on the juke box. This is very pretty.
  • oh dear where did it go? Can anyone see it? It's there if I edit it then it disappears.
    Now it's come back with the whole video. I haven't got a clue what's going on.
  • No change there then Dan.
  • Have to agree with you about Elvis, his angry young man period produced his best work. My fav album is prob his second, Armed Forces. Tracks like Green Shirt, Oliver's Army, Accidents will Happen etc. Exuding simmering rage.
  • I can see it but I can't hear it. Maybe that's a good thing.
  • Dan. Pretty?!? Pretty creepy! I was enjoying the beach, the sea, the sea-smoothed stones … then the unexpected ending. AVOID HEART SHAPED STONES!!!

Anyone know how @kathy is doing after her Wednesday surgery?
  • @brianN, OCD alert. Armed Forces was third album, This Year's Model was the second. I passed up on the chance to see him in concert in 1982, which I regret now.
  • Oops @catsnbirds, didn't mean to scare you. I knew the song and watched most of the video but I didn't realise there was an evil twist that isn't really in keeping with the words. Very odd.
  • Yeah I'd forgotten about My Aim is True. Must admit as time goes by things tend to meld together in the mind. You are on track to reclaim your Pedant of the year award @desperatedan.
  • Hope you're doing well @kathy. We're missing you down here in the Gothic quarter.
  • Not sure if @ixan57 will have room for one of those @tompuss.
  • @BrianN Kathy is recovering and will be coming home today.

P.S. did you look at the link above to see Scary Gumby?
  • I did, he looks sweet in blue.
  • @TomPuss thanks could be doing with one of those. 2 more winters to retirement.
  • Hey @ixan57 I thought you lived in Clydebank not Tomintoul.
  • Hey @kathy hope Dave has the housework sorted! @ixan57 has been looking after the BP sending a pic.

https://www.shutterstock.com/image-illustration/ruined-building-isolated-on-white-3d-724396114
  • Nice Brian. Worse damage than the teens managed back in the early days!
  • Oh, Twiggy just had a little chew, that's all. Nothing a nice coat of paint won't fix.
  • As long as it's not that awful purple stuff. Can I be the first to suggest dayglo orange? We could have a nice little side earner selling sunglasses at the door.
  • OMG just seen the damage. What do you expect @kathy when you give the window cleaning contract to a amateur
  • Yeah, there's a lot of cowboys about giving us glacial technicians a bad name.
  • I think by the looks of it they've made the schoolboy error of using TNT instead of fairy liquid.
  • I Can Be Bothered !!! Lol
    Just checking in to let you all know I survived, but up for reading back, I just happened to jump in precisely on @BrianN comment and yeah it Bothered me ;) joking,
    Honestly I'm sorry for my absence, I had surgery, survived, home now recovering.
    @DesperateDan give Twiggy extra hugs from me .. ♡♡
  • Good evening Kathleen, nice of you to check in. And I only said that because you said you were being lazy. Back 5 mins and you're already causing trouble.
  • Yes, welcome back @kathy. I'm really hoping it's not me next for surgery. It does seem to be coming a bit of a theme in the BP.
  • Ok, Twiggy can have an extra hug in the morning. But she really ought to be on rations after her little bit of nibbling.
  • Oh look it's fez time.
Post in the New Forum!