The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2824
  • 159657 Comments
  • Cake later sorry I'm at work
    @Hunnybunny I Hope you have an awesome day!!
  • Thanks for the Banner
    @kathy a birthday celebration in the BP isn't the same without one!
    @gumby tell that to my friend. She drank far more gin than me and was in danger of a serious fall
  • @kathy WASSSSUUUUPPP
    @hunnybunny Happy Birthday ( hopefully the right day this time ) You will have to tell your friend for me. a) because I don't know her and b) because I am not there
  • Happy Birthday @hunnybunny!
    Hope you enjoyed your day.
  • Thank you @kathy @gumby @karen68 I'm happily pissed! Goodnight xxx
  • Your very welcome @Hunnbunny, you deserve a Wonderful Birthday and I'm happy you enjoyed it! ♡♡♡
  • Nighty night Mrs. Bunny Sweet Dreams ♡
  • @Gumby Wassssuuuupppp????
  • Happy Birthday to both @hunnybunny and @amslimfordy from Hawaii! Two people who have helped make the Nest so wonderful over the years, hope you both had wonderful days.
  • Nighty Night @Pa ♡♡♡
    sorry i miss last night, fell asleep with headphones in , missed another chance to sic snicker and snort on me lol!!
  • @kathy WASSSUUUPPP
    @catsnbirds haven't seen you around the BP in a while. How are you doing?
    @rat still on vacation? Hows everything? Feeling any better? ( I hope )
  • @Gumby Waasssuuuuppp???
    yeppers A birthday always brings forth those lurking in the back booths heehee!!
    haven't seen @bonneypattycat for a while , she must be lost on the farm!
  • @kathy almost 3 months since she's been active
  • Nighty night @Pa ♡♡♡
    Hope your feeling well and having fun ♡
    Sure do miss ya around here!
  • hmm @Gumby she must be busy with real life..
    people come and they go..
    Hope everything is well with her.
  • Very very quiet in the Nest today, The weather is getting better for most, hope everyone is b enjoying a nice weekend!
    OB I'm having a lazy Flinging Saturday, could i please have a Blue Mongo with a shot of Sunshine's super secret Flinging potion , thanks!!
  • Nighty Night @Pa
    Jeesh I miss you, when are you coming home??? I even miss the Heyyous and Snicker and Snort!! My hair is getting long lol, without them tugging on it!!
    OK Come Home dont make me start playing 'come home' songs lol!!
  • @gumpy I was in Hawaii on vacation for 10 days, just recovering from 36 hours of being up for the trip home (delayed flight, medical emergency on a flight, rescheduled connections). The state is so beautiful, I love vacays there! Hope @rat9 recovered in time to enjoy his cruise and his stop in Budapest.
    @kathy I want to say good morning, but looking at the clock it's good afternoon!
  • Good afternoon @catsnbirds must be difficult adjusting to the time change?
    So nice a Hawaiian vacation, I've dreamed of it, but of course never been, I'm going to New Hampshire next weekend, that's the extent of my travels!
    jessh there's been more troubles in air traveling lately , but i guess you just gotta roll with it and not let it ruin a fabulous trip! have you been to Hawaii often?

@Gumby Waaasssssuuuuppp???
    @Pa I'm getting worried?????
  • @kathy takes a bit to recover from the 6 hour time change, but totally worth it! This was my eighth time there. Whole time was on the big island, which is my favorite. While I was gone the trees here finished leafing out and late spring flowers started blooming, yard work awaits! And, of course, birds to fling at the Piggy Farm update ;-)
    New Hampshire is nice! And I remember a pretty fab trip to Florida you took earlier this year.
  • sounds great @catsnbirds and beside the 6 hour recovery ,a nice homecoming!
    i just started part 2 of Piggy Farm, not of to a very good start :(
    Totally different type of flinging compared to Seasons.
    And the sling is so close to the edge of the screen on tablet it adds to the difficulty!
  • @kathy I agree on your Piggy Farm comments, definitely not my favorite episode. But, we have a job to do keeping up with these updates, and I'm going to do it! (Remember the AB addiction forum? Not that I need it or anything.....)
  • @Gumby Waaassssuupppp???
  • @catsnbirds was that @sparty63 (could be wrong #) who started that Angry birds addicts forum?
  • ahh Thanks @catsnbirds Yes! 83 oops sorry @sparty83 short term memory lol!!
  • Nighty Night @Pa
  • @kathy WASSSUUUPP
  • @Gumby Waassssupppp???
  • Sorry @Gumby My dingee was off. Nighty Night
  • Nighty Night @Pa
  • @kathy wasssuuuuppp
    @rat still on vacation? must be having a great time
  • @Gumby Waaaauuuppp??
    Im kinda worried about my @Pa no nighty night @ma for a week:(i Hope is just a matter of internet connection last time we talked he wasn't feeling well:(
  • actually over 2 weeks
    last post i can find is May 12th in Vienna saying "Nope, definitely a cold. Too weak to get off the ship in Vienna. Whaaaa"
  • @kathy Hope he is ok
  • Me too @Gumby :(
  • Nighty night @Pa
  • @Kathy, Rat active one week three days ago, according to my friends list, which is 14th May.
    I'm sure his cruise started 5th May, for two weeks, as I nearly booked it too. So should have finished by 19 May, not sure where he was going after that, a city break or straight home....
    Rodent, we miss you xx
  • @kathy WASSSUUUUPPP
    @hunnybunny how is my long eared friend?
    @rat YO you better be OK or else.
  • @Gumby Wassssupppp????m
    wow thanks for that Itinerary @hunnybunny ,Jeessh I hope @Pa and Mrs. Rat went somewhere else, in their travels afterward, now I'm even more worried??
    Gotta find his email address!! thought i had it stored in my contacts list but couldn't find it!!
  • For those worried about @rat9
    I found his email address and just sent a message. I'll keep everyone posted as soon as i hear
    ( hopefully) from him !
  • Listening to my book Now
    Nighty night all To all those who have the day off for Ascension Day , Enjoy the day @bernersenn..and all others that apply
  • Nighty night @Pa
Post in the New Forum!