The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2780
  • 159919 Comments
  • So sad for most of you. The holidays are over. But for us more mature flingers, it's just another Tuesday. But then...we check the obits every morning to see if we're still alive. he he
    Nighty night @Ma
  • I know I'm late, but thank you for the beautiful picture @bernersenn!

Happy New Year everyone!

Good morning @rat9. Ah-hah, the crown is yours until the princess returns!
    Now that all the Christmas and New Year festivities are finished, I have more time to squeeze in a few minutes in the Nest. Hope all's well with you and Mrs. Rat.
  • @kathy and @hunnybunny I have never done it before, but I finally figured out how to remove that offensive spammer from the Nest. Hope that's the last we hear from them!
  • Good Morning fellow flingers! Look, I made it back yet again @gumby, tee hee...as for the never-ending Ragnahog battle...well, one more score to enter! As for going back to address the many scores that need improving, well that may have to be at a later date...I'm kind of over it too @Kathy, tee hee ;-)
  • Good morning to you too @rat9 and @sweetp ;-) Yes Rat the holidays are over but...I don't know how sad it is, hahaha...I think work might seem like a vacation after all the family and festivities! Tee Hee!
  • Speaking of work, I better get to it...lots of clients need to be tended to...but I will be around here and there...Good to see you al in the New Year ;D
  • Go get 'em @SweetP.
    I know I needed rest after my Holiday excursion @lesleyg. I was scheduled to head to Tennessee this afternoon but haven't recovered enough yet. Oh well, maybe next time. So you need rest after meeting @Ma. Ain't she a firecracker?
  • @kathy WASSSSUUUPPP
    @lesleyg glad to see you popping in regularly :)
    @rat glad the Holidays are over, its more work than work is LOL
  • Thanks @sweetp his name was offensive, let alone what he might have posted (it just came up as "awaiting moderation")
    Mister Rat, us more mature love every lazy morning!
    Hi @lesleyg jealous you actually met Kathy....
    And now relaxing after a mad Christmas and New Year, looking to book a week in the sun at the end of the month for Mr Bunny's birthday celebration, although he's not to keen on celebrating at his age! (63)
  • Hi @gumby we are actually together in BP guess you're not working today
  • @hunnybunny I am off today and I met Kathy too :P
  • @gumby Waaassssuuuupppp ¿??
    @lesleyg nice to see you pop in again :D i really had such a good day spent with you, definitely the highlight of my vacation!
  • @gumby get that Christmas hat off, immediately
  • Nighty night xx
  • Are you playing house mother in the BP again Mrs. Bunny? ha ha Better do as she sez @Gumby.
  • Mrs. Rat is headed to Tennessee without me. I'm bachin' it again. I think I'll try to climb out of @Gumby's way in the Advent. It's been a while and there's lots of points left scattered throughout. See ya in the top five Gumby.
  • Lol @Pa I'm getting the feeling you really Didn't Want to go to Tennessee ¿¿¿ hee hee
  • I did actually @Ma. I'm just to beat up from sitting in a car for two days.
    I think I made top five, maybe forth, @Gumby. Enough flingin' for today. Don't want to overdo it.
  • RATZ! I missed fifth by thirty points. It may take more points the next time I fling. They tend to scamper away when you get that close. ha ha
  • Yep @Pa 2 days in à car will tend to wear you out!!
  • The bunny has been bumped!!!
  • @rat lol ya probably won't see me in the top 5 on advent. Too much luck involved and I am off flinging elsewhere :)
  • Shame on you @Ma. Beating up on a small defenseless female wabbit. Not sporting at all.
  • She's hardly defenseless @Pa that's why I'm hightailing it away as quick as i can lol!!!
    Uhhmm you've s seen her teeth heehee!
  • @kathy and she will bite you :P
  • Not to mention those claws and that killer accent. he he
    RUN Ma RUN!!
  • Heeeheee @Pa!!
  • HMMM odd the challenge hasn't reset and it says I have more than 22 hrs left to finish it???
  • Early bed for me...I'm beat,,think I'm coming down with something, felt like a heart attack on Monday morning, tight chest and back, hard to breathe, like an elephant in my chest, now just sore neck and shoulders and back ,,,all that walking and that stupid ride..I'm too old for that crap lol..
    Listening to my book for a bit
    Nighty night @Pa
  • Feel better
    Nite nite @Ma
  • Mrs Bunny also feeling a little unwell, a winter head cold, and tight chest (if we didn't smoke the chest would be better) Early to bed for me, after a really long soak in a hot bath....
  • @kathy WASSSUUUPPP
    @hunnybunny hope ya feel better tomorrow :)
  • @gumby Waaassssuuuupppp????
    Aww @hunnybunny hope you feel better soon
    @sweetp sorry i didn't reply to you yesterday thanks so much for getting rid of that creep out of Nest.. Ya went and dun good girl!!! For your first time bouncing someone!!! I did leave you a thanks in the seasoñs forum .. Damn those stupid symbols i can't get rid of them!!!
  • OMGiraffe trying to get rid of those stupid symbols i accidentally changed my keyboard language to something idk, began with a B ,bastianalese or something lol, thank God i figured it out ,i just clicked on every setting . one by one , battery then display .. Mind you
    you I've no idea which setting I'm clicking on, finally got one and clicked through a list down to English ...Roflmao now, after pànic attack!!! And the stupid symbols still there: (
  • Hello all ;-) Once again, seems I'm late...never-the-less, feel the need to reply to all. Just as my "lengthy" strats...it too shall be...when I visit the BP, hahaha! Hey, I'm a poet and didn't even know it, tee hee ;D

Anywho - First things first! @rat9 @hunnybunny - I absolutely loved hanging out with our beloved firecracker @Kathy !!! I have to say, I wouldn't meet up with just anybody, but I knew she was "special" and boy was I right! You know...you can tell a lot about a person by their eyes...and as I told @Kathy, she had the most welcoming beautiful kind bright blue eyes! She is just as true in real life as she seems to all of us here! Sorry Kathy, don't mean to embarrass you but...it's the truth! You were definitely the highlight of my 2 week vaca...'tee hee" oh and let me not forget to mention that Mr. Kathy was so very nice too! Best day I've had in quite some time :D
  • @gumby - I am still determined to get some scores up in the ragnahag..oh I mean hog but I wanted to say...I think it's more of a "patience" test and draining of the battery than luck! Seriously, it seems if you are willing to wait a bit in a lot of the levels than you will be rewarded and the oxymoron to that is that it's the Christmas level!!! As if any of us have any extra time to wait and watch, tee hee...I have no time nor patience so needless to say, I have many, many scores that need improving. @rat9 - I think I will try a little longer as I came in at 26 and that's just not gonna cut it!
  • @gumby - I must agree about the vacation being more work than work...except I might eat my words as I have been trying to fling some birds and drop in the BP for two days now...and I'm just now making it here, haha...Coin Toss!
  • Oh and @hunnybunny - where is Mr Bunny gonna celebrate his 63rd? you said "Sunny" and it will be a forced celebration by you Mrs. Bunny, hahaha...shall we force him even more to "Sunny FL"?!? lol :D
  • @Kathy - speaking of changing stuff...I know you say you have "technical difficulties" however, I know you told me how to do something on my phone and I forgot what you told me to do so the battery doesn't die so quick??? Perhaps it was all of the wonderful pool side sunny delights of never-ending refreshing sippers bestowed upon us by OB, :D
  • *blushing* awww shucks @lesleyg 'teeheee'
    I must say the same , Lesley has the deepest big Green eyes, ( And I did know that, was just looking at pics) you can just see the beautiful caring soul inside, and just like i pictured Smiling , bubbly and a very welcoming smile and the biggest warm hugs , meaningful Hugs , not just ' nice to meet ya ' Hugs.. We had the best time , jessh Lesley lol we didn't even take a dip in the pool, just busy busy chatting like we know each other all our lives!!

Haha Ragnahag!!! Perfect. Lol you should hear some of the acronyms @hunnybunny ,@ karen68 have come up with for FHM and darn there was more lol... I'm sure you can imagine.. heehee
  • See...I told ya...AA knows how to fill up a page!!!
  • AWWW..Just one thing @Kathy...my eyes are Bright Green, lol, lol lol..The rest is sooooo true!
  • Ooh @Lesleyg to to application manager and shut off set some (not all) on that crap running in the background,, like Play store, and location, Bluetooth.. Not anything system related, i have Android so i have a little green robot next to crap i don't force stop..im not sure about ios
    But things that you might not even know are on there like FB.. These days it's automatically n installed on your phone.. We'll have a pm about it lol.. I'm no expert but i learned a few tricks here and there, ;)
  • I knew Green Lesley idk why i wrote brown lol... !! Deep though can get lost
    I'm sorry: ( ya it was the poolside sippies lol..
  • Thank you!!! That was it...turning off the location on most would save a lot!!! I couldn't remember how to get there but it's in settings!!! Whoo Hoo! I need to do it on my iPad too ;D

PS Would it be ok for me/us to upload one pic of us here? or is that weird and considered not ok?
  • Go for it ¡ i don't mind our pic here at all!!!
  • lol @Kathy - I knew you knew!!! You and Mr Kathy were so nice to say it in the first place, lol...you're so fun and silly, like me! It was like we knew each other forever...no one could believe it was our first meeting! Priceless:D
  • Ok, cool! Too bad I don't like any of "me" in the pics, rotflmao!!! I just wanted to check because I've learned the hard way that some peeps are not ok with certain things...even when I have the best intensions, "TEE HEE"! Ok...I'm gonna try and find one that is ok of all of us, yippee!!!!!!!
  • I've been dying to show off our pictures , but have been so busy back to work
    @bernersenn is patiently waiting lol!! He's a saint
Post in the New Forum!