The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2754
  • 159654 Comments
  • sorry @pa i didn't read up. .I'll send you a pm tommoriw nught
  • not tommorow night, I meant tommorow, then g"nite lol..
  • Hello guys,
    It's videotime. So this time no pictures of Wolf but a video:
    https://youtu.be/7cFNBw1qs7c

That guy is me.
  • Thanks for the update @bernersenn. Watching the video it's hard to believe Wolf was a puppy such a short time ago. They are both gorgeous. Is the Missus OK? It sounds like she takes a hard hit from Wolf at the end of the video. he he
  • So beautiful @bernersenn, thanks for sharing! I agree, looks like Wolf knocked her off her feet! Hope she's ok.
  • @rat @sweetp Indeed, he rushed impetuously (as always) against her. She didn't get hurt. Lol.
    This little guy isn't even six months old. Born on May 6.
    In the foreground is Heidi, performing her movement, slowly, as an old lady should do.
  • Lol @bernersenn rushed in to put up same YouTube vid that I saw in FaceBook
    @wolf we love him!
  • @hunnybunny lol. It is the same video.
  • Wow @bernersenn Wolf sure has some energy!! Lol And i love Heidi also, just investigating the situation , but making sure she is on screen heehee, very ladylike
  • @kathy she is the queen, behaves that way, looks like that way.
  • What a cute video @bernersenn
  • I'll be back later, gotta get in the showa..lol @hunnybunny :)
  • Nighty night all
  • @kathy WASSSUUUUUPPP
    @bernersenn I am off to watch the wolf video now, I am sure its great :)
  • @gumby Waassssupppp???
    Enjoy the video , wish I had that Much energy lol!!
  • @kathy you think thats energy you should see my sheltie. When he runs around he has got to be doing at least 35 mph. He runs circles around the dogs at the dog park ( literally runs in circles around them as they try to catch him )
  • @bernersenn Yep it was a great video :) also I had a passenger in my taxi today from the Netherlands. I was thinking of you :)
  • lol @gumby which dog park do you go to, i didn't know there was one in Quincy , there is a nice one on 3a in Weymouth
  • @kathy I go to the one on 3A on the Hingham/Weymouth line. Probably the one you are thinking of.
  • Yep that's the one @gumby , maybe I'll meet ya up there one of these times;)
  • @kathy Not my sheltie but similar https://youtu.be/4nqfxTredL8 reminds me of mine
  • bbiam need a smoke, I'll be waiting quitting soon I hope, is getting cold out there!
  • Roflmao OMGiraffe @gumby That dog is crazy fast and he's not even chasing anything lol!!!
  • @kathy just had one lol . heres a better one that is more like my dog https://youtu.be/0YEe5zvlaj4
  • lol Got distracted D came home and interrupted everything i was attempting to type and watch, and b answer pm's lol..
  • @kathy did you watch the second video? Its all fun until you want to leave the dog park. Once it took me almost 2 hours to catch him.
  • not yet @gumby I'll watch it in a bit, now watching soap opera..
  • @kathy people still watch those?
  • OB please I'll have a Blue Mongo with a shot of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion,!!
    *takes drink to back booth, to sit across from @bonneypattycat , nods hello, then sit down , put feet up and begin to fling*
  • yes @gumby lol Days of our lives, I've been watching it for 20 years heehee , now have D hooked..
    *she yells from the back booth*
  • I thought soap operas had gone extinct like music cassettes and laser video
  • most have @gumby i think Dool is the only one left..
  • Not the only one left @Ma. Mrs. Rat still watches The Young and the Restless. I can't avoid seeing about ten minutes of it a week and know everything that's going on.
  • lol @Pa I never watched the young and restless , fast didn't know it was still on!
    you are right though lol, i think missed a few months of DooL and still caught right back up haha..
  • @Ma What about General Hospital and the Bold and the Beautiful? Is Dark Shadows still on?
    And what about SpangaS? I think @E-Star is still watching that soap opera.
  • No i think those are done @Pa ..lol secret storm I used to watch that after school with my Dad haha that's been over for 40 years at least !!
    Dark Shadows well that was not a Real Soap, but again over for at least 40 years..whoa I'm showing my age,,:(
    Pa your making me feel old:(
  • SpangaS never heard of it..
  • Nighty night @Pa
  • GH and the B n' B are still on the air @Ma. I never saw enough Dark Shadows to understand what it was. I now understand it was way ahead of the times. Vampires are all the rage now. A vampire soap opera, go figure. he he
    SpangaS is still on the air in the Netherlands. Thought I'd include our Dutch friends in the discussion.

Nighty nite @Ma
  • Sunday already!
    Where do the weeks go?
    OB some of that special flinging potion in a small red wine for me. I need help in Hammier Things 1-6. And that's just for starters.
    @kathy don't watch soaps, but did watch Soap: "Confused, you will be"
    And Dallas, of course...
  • Now Soap I could watch. Billy's earlier days.
  • I think i remember "Soap' @hunnybunny but I'm not sure i ever watched it..
    there was a spoof Soap called 'Passions' it was quite funny but then tried to hard to be a legitimate Soap opera and died out, a lot of the actors and actresses from that show ended up on Dool..
    OB I'll have a Strong PigKiller please with a shot of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion, needed for Hammier Things!
  • Lol Mr Rat we have one thing in common!
  • Nighty night fellow flingers, strange day, bird-wise. Things don't often work out as you thought they would. Especially my dreadful score on Hammier Things 1-6. Yuk, yuk, yuk......
Post in the New Forum!