The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2755
  • 159652 Comments
  • @kathy WAASSSSUUUPPPPP
    @rat hey buddie hows it goin?
    @hunnybunny sleep well
  • @kathy WOOT I got your crown back :P
  • @kathy hmmmm I wonder how the crown would look on evil gumby?
  • Dont EVEN think about it @gumby! !!!!
  • @kathy MUAHAHAHAHA
  • We don't want to have too much in common Mrs. Bunny. Opposites attract, don't cha know? We're anything but boring.
  • Hi @Gumby
    The original Gumby was always the nice guy. He'd never take anything that he didn't deserve. You really must be an evil Gumby.
  • @rat have you seen the evil gumby. Look in the regular forum to see it :)
  • I've seen evil Gumby. He's blue too.
  • Ya and he's evil !
  • Nighty night @Pa
  • Nite nite @Ma
  • OB don't need flinging potion. Flung way beyond what I thought was possible (for me anyway) in HT today.
    A small brandy, served in a glass warmed by a flame, like you get in Southern Europe.
    And for those friends who need potion, drinks, food, my tab
  • Hi all -- a quick flyby...
    @Rdnzlrips82 -- Congrats on the Cubs win!
  • Lol @mvnla2! ! nice to see the fly by!!
    @rdnzlrips Congratulations !! What a win, like Boston breaking the curse?
    I don't follow baseball but I did see it on the news! ! Woot!!
  • no drinks for me tonight, going to sleep a bit early
    Nighty night @Pa
  • Hi @Mvnla2, went on vacation right after your PM. Still need to look at it. Thanks.

Nighty night @Ma
  • I feel a Space puppy parade coming on. Good luck BP flingers.
  • Go for it, @rat9.

Thunderstorms yesterday afternoon, and just before I took a short video of the downpour, lightning struck the transformer above my house and gave me a scare! I almost wet my pants the explosion was so loud!! Of course it took out the power, so hubby, dogs, and I camped out in our trailer and had a nice cozy dinner. I made a large pot of potato soup with dumplings, in homage to HWDNF's mom who's birthday is today. Found out the electricity wouldn't be back on until about midnight, so I made a batch of brownies and hot cocoa for dessert. Got back in the house and went to bed. I don't think it took more than a couple minutes to fall asleep!
  • @kathy WAAAASSSSSSUUUUPPP
    @sweetp well at least you are all OK :) hope they get your power back on soon so you can move back into your house
  • @SweetP I just must tell all my friends that I know rich folk. They'll be impressed you have backup living accommodations. And on wheels too...Wow! he he Glad to hear you got back in the house to sleep. After all the carbo loading, (potatos, dumplings, and brownies), I know you slept well.
  • Oh My @Sweetp !! That does sound scary, but lucky you have the mobile home to stay cozy through the storm! Hope you have your power back by now?
    @Gumby Waassssupppp
    @Pa Waassssupppp??? heehee ;)
  • @Gumby Waaasssuppp. .I told you I dingy l don't want to see it, I'm not looking I'll be in Wth with @trishohara, It's an insult to the Beautiful Crown that @E-star so toughtfully made for me:/
    Thanks @hunnybunny and congrats on your handiwork, but I'll never see it:/
    Nighty night ..
  • I'm having a bad enough week as it is, especially tonight, The Mom from Hell is on Vacation, been cooking in the Kitchen since I got home, very small 1 person kitchen, Which I cleaned yesterday, every Friggin night for that matter!
    Now there's not a inch of counterspace for me to prepare food ,
    I tell ya Every single friggin time I try to do something healthy for nyself the Gods work against me , is friggin 7:45 I just want to Eat !!!!
    Sorry for my rant., I'm done...
    be back later Maybe...
  • @kathy hopefully her vacation doesn't last too long
  • Thanks @gumby
    sorry i was grouchy for lack of swearing, I ate now, feel better.
    Guess there is truth in those Snickers commercials lol:)
  • I'm still not looking at Scary Gumby wearing my crown!!
  • @kathy Ya eating is good for your health and Scary Gumby wearing the crown looks cool.
  • OMGiraffe!!! BD will Not Shut up!!!
    I wanted to watch a show but he said he wanted to' 'relax' he hasn't shut up since!!
    telling me stuff I already Know, i can tell when he's buzzed when he flaps his hands and says "and bah ba ba""
    OB Give me A Drink!!! anything Strong!!
    I'm ready to have a real one!!! *sigh*
  • What do you women want? When we open up to you we're accused of bothering you. When we're quiet we're told we never talk anymore. What do you want? Whaaaa!
    BD is just trying to connect with you on a deeper level @Ma. Problem is...you don't want to connect *with him*. he he

Why does evil Gumby have a crown floating in front of him? Is it a magic act?
  • What? No puppies. I felt sure I would lose another top score today.
  • Ohhh Pa typical male logic; )
  • Nighty night @Pa
  • Sorry I'm just in a bad mood. I'll feel better next Monday when she goes to work
    Wth am I gonna do when she retires soon? Move. .
  • Me sick too @Ma. I've had a bad cold since returning from the road trip. Got it from the Missus. Thank God she gave me a weakened version. She's been death warmed over for two weeks. We're both doing better...I think. Get well too.

Nighty nite @Ma
  • @kathy @rat9 @gumby... after dinner we played a game of backgammon, then the dogs started getting restless so cleaned up and went into the house then went to bed. I must have been soooo tired, I don't even remember falling asleep! I think the lights came on around 11:00, and vaguely remember hubby going thru the house turning them off. It was such a pretty morning, everything still wet but beautiful blue skies and white clouds, everything smelled so fresh!

So sorry you're having to deal with BD's mom @kathy! At least she doesn't live there, so you just have to put up with it for a little while longer. I'm not like you, tolerating the mess she makes. I would've told her straight out to clean up after herself because it's YOUR home not hers! Sorry, I've put up with people like that all my life, and I've gotten to the point in my life where I won't be a doormat anymore, and say whatever is on my mind. I'm just too old for that crap anymore.

@rat9, hope you and Mrs. Rat feel better soon! Maybe some tea with lemon and honey will help soothe your sore throats and breathe a little easier.

@gumby, you're not making any brownie points with that crown. Show more respect!

OB, some hot apple cider for everyone please, thank you!
  • Thanks for the well wishes @SweetP. Too soon to tell if we've beat this thing yet. No sooner than we think we've got it beat, it comes back harder. Whaaa!
    I agree with you about Kathy's living situation. Mom needs to respect her.
  • Glad everyone is feeling better / safer, other than poor old Kathy who is still suffering mother-in-law!
    @kathy I agree on the avatar, it's a travesty: not-gifted amateur attempt against very gifted professional design. It just goes to show how beatiful the original is.
    At least I didn't steal your original hand made crown, I just nicked one off the internet!
  • @kathy your mother-in-law charges you and BF to live in her house, and raises the rent? Have I lost the plot here?

Anyone else finding ABN very slow? Getting Error 522 all the time (both when trying to enter site - white screen saying browser OK, Cloudfare London OK, host down, and when typing - blue error box) and twice had a strange white box appear on left side of screen mentioning Cloudfare

I've logged in out about five times before being able to post this
    @trishohara @birdleader
  • @kathy WASSSUUUUPPP sorry scary gumby in the crown :( but looks so Halloweeny
    @hunnybunny I just had the left half of my screen do something weird like you mention
  • @rat get some rest and hope ya feel better soon
  • I forgive you now @gumby lol!! :D heehee..
  • @kathy EEKS I think zombie kathy might be scarier than evil gumby LOL
  • @kathy I am just about ready to throw my phone out the window while driving down the expressway. Cant seem to gain 50 points anywhere. 30 levels and can't find 50 points :(
Post in the New Forum!