The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2728
  • 159699 Comments
  • Nighty night @Pa
  • Sweet dreams @Ma
  • OB Quiet Here. I'll have a spring water, sparkling, and the secret flinging potion, please. See @kathy is wearing her crown again....
  • @kathy WASSSSUUUUPPPP
    @hunnybunny AM I early enuff to catch the Wascaly rabbit? ( hugs back )
    @ everyone else hello
  • Yay! Got my crown back!! *Wipes brow,, whew that was close!*
    @gumby Waassssupppp!! Wow does Mrs. Bunny finally meet "The green guy" ??? Face to face. ?? Kinda.l.l
    OB I'll have a Blue Mongo please with a shot of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion:D
  • @gumby Bunny is here!
    But bloody knackered, having stayed up too long, too many nights, watching the Olympics. Coupled with having been out with friends for meal and drinkies
    Hence, darling OB, more sparkling water for me!
  • @hunnybunny WOW we are on here at the same time :)
  • Lol, @gumby long time before you hunt down the Wabbit! Kathy and Rat hunt me down all the time, you are not even an amateur Wabbit hunter...
  • @gumby remove that crown. The Princess is In The House!
  • Yeah @Gumby Show some respect!!
    Hi @hunnybunny :)
  • @hunnybunny its too much work to keep changing the pic, anyways it looks good on me :P
    @kathy I am keeping it shiny for ya :)
  • Thanks @gumby :D but @hunnybunny already shined it lol!!
    I know ,i know, is tough to suddenly change your avatar, you can be prince for the day lol!!
  • Any good flinging today? Not flung much, and made no points whatsoever:-(
  • no good flingin for me either @hunnybunny :(
  • Olympic tennis off, due to rain. So I'm off too.
    Nighty night @kathy @gumby
    ((Hugs)) both xx
  • @hunnybunny nighty night, sorry I was watching Tales from the Crypt
  • Oohh I missed you @hunnybunny sorry , Nighty night Sweet Dreams :)
  • Sorry i was cooking and eating, and cleaning up dishes:(
    Now back to flinging...
  • Hi! @all -- Haven't been around much, and just doing a quick fly-by. We could really use some new content in the old AB games. I've quit playing all the newer ones (Epic, AB 2, Pop), and probably haven't even tried the newest ones. I do play AB Friends, because it has 6 new levels twice a week (the old ones are gone forever).
    Hope you are all doing well.
  • hi there @mvnla2 Nice to see you, ,I was wondering where you've been, but remember you said you weren't going to be as active , iagree the older levels need some spice! we've been tackling EE,,but seems everwhere we try to hide everyone migrates there lol!!
    Hope your getting some good weather out there, getting some golf days in!!
  • The King of Space is dead. My ipad totally stopped working. Nothing. Zip. Zilch. Nada. All scores gone. Whoa is me.
  • No Suh @Pa Say it Aint sooooo! !! you have a backup right ????? No Suh????
    *Wails loudly....*
  • you DO have a backup right¿¿¿¿¿??
  • Pa Plug your Ipad into your Pc with the USB cord, let it set for a few minutes, then it should turn on!!
  • oohhhhh @Pa I gotta go ti slleeep, ,we will think of something don't fret,,maybe @estar can help:(
    Long Live the King of Space. .hang in there

Nighty night @Pa

• Sorry @Ma. I've had a blue screen on my laptop for the last few hours. I couldn't access the Nest to see, let alone answer, your questions. Technology...!!! I'm headed to the Apple store tomorrow. Wish me luck. The scuttlebutt on the internet is a loose internal connection in the ipad and to whack it on the edge with a hammer to fix it. I think I'll let the Apple techs look at it before I do that. Then it gets thrown against the wall with as much force as I can muster. Much better than a hammer don't ya think?. ha ha

BTW, I had it set up to do cloud backups but the wife tells me she turned of the auto backup a few weeks ago because it was messing with her photo storage. Limited space? So I'm not sure I'm backed up or not. Guess I'll find out tomorrow. On the bright side, if there is a cloud backup I haven't played for weeks so there aren't any new scores that won't be in the older backup. Yea!

Anybody want to buy a slightly used ipad Air2? ha ha It might have some great Space scores in there somewhere.

Nighty night @Ma
  • Headed to Georgia to visit the Apple store. Fingers and toes crossed. Any tips @Ma? You get replacement devices all the time regardless of warranty. Mine was over a year old so it's out of warranty.
  • **Breaking News**
    @kathy is dumped to 7th
    Bunny up to 5th
    Bunny looking very smug!
  • I thought I was having problems but poor Mrs. Bunny is in 5th place. Can't you do better than 5th? Ha ha ha
    Couldn't resist ribbing ya.
    CongRATulations Wabbit.

Woooo da Hootin Whoo!!!! iCloud works!!!
  • Glad The Rodent has his stuff ( read: scores ) back
  • The self-proclaimed "King of Space" was on life support. But with my brand new iPad and the successful backup of my scores he lives for a few more months. But my reign is coming to a close soon anyway Mrs. Bunny. @Sglouk is serious. And I'm hunkered down in the dungeon, not flinging, as he brutally attacks my castle.
  • Hey Everybody:D Wooot @Pa soooooo happy you got your scores restored!!
    *Long Live The King of Space* a new frontier where no mortal flinger has gone before!!!!!:)
    Hey @ hunnybunny i saw your *Breaking News* lol congrats on the top 5 move:)
    I've just started flinging, prepare to remain in 5th place at the rate I'm going!!
    OB I'll have a hmmmm *taps fingers on bar, thinking hard while hardly thinking*
    Uhmmm how about a nice cold fattening Frozen Strawberry Daquiri with a shot of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion, frozen because it's currently 100° here yuckkk and Humid!!
  • Awww forget @ sglouk he'll never beat you @Pa!!
  • He will if I don't fling @Ma. And other than the odd daily challenge I haven't flung much in years. The much part is because I do occasionally fling in Cold Cuts with Romo. But only a few hours a month at most.
    Btw, we may be losing Romo because of his work environment. I'm going to miss that little South Korean. Heck of a nice guy.
  • @kathy WASSSSUUUUPPP - besides the temperature YUK soooo HOT here and the cab I had for the first 6 hours today had no A/C. I thought I was gonna die today
    @hunnybunny woot 5th, keep on flinging
    @rat good to see yu have your scores retained :)
  • Nighty night xx
  • Hi and Bye @gumby we typed over each other
  • @gumby Waassssupppppp!!
    Nighty Night @hunnybunny Sweet Dreams:)
    Aww @Pa you'll always be The King!! Like The Mighty Manu your the Ruling Rat!! (I'll come up with something better.. That was all i could think off the top of my head lol:)
  • Ya @gumby this weather is Brutal!! Hope you have AC in your cab? I'm sure you do:)
  • @hunnybunny sleep well
    @kathy read up my last post
  • just saw that @gumby :( Yuck!!! can you switch to another cab? or get it charged up?
    they sell a can of stuff at Auto Zone cheap 32$
  • or Kennedy Auto in weymouth, rt 18, 49.99 to check for leaks and put a couple pounds of freon.
  • gotta eat now, my fitbit says I need more calories lol..bbl
  • @kathy they got my cab fixed around 12:30 and I switched back into it very quickly
  • @kathy wow you must be taking in some serious calories lol, you're probably flinging
  • Nope @ gumby im burning more than i take in:( i can't eat anymore... I've eaten sooo much in the last few days, even with a sore mouth:( I'm sooo full of calories and protein...*sigh*
  • @kathy :( I wish I could burn a few more calories, I look at food and gain weight
  • The worst is I'm Not gaining:( makes no sense:(
  • Watching the Pats @gumby?
Post in the New Forum!