The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2730
  • 159587 Comments
  • guys guys guys,, at the least we have had our suspicions of many flingers ,who knows maybe some have suspicions of us , but all said and done, proper proof of puppy need to be by the rules, and when one continually makes excuses to avoid those rules, of course suspicion follows.@Comex666 continually makes videos and proper explanation, bluestacks or not, in all fairness has anyone confonted meanguy and given him a chance to defend himself? i thought not. .it's not unlikely that he flings on different devices, some which may not capture a proper screenshot, However perhaps He should not wait till the last minute to post by taking that chance he is unable to provide proper proof which imo disqualifies him
    End of rant, Just keep flinging and leave it to @sweetp to figure out.
    Thanks for the drink @hunnybunny, OB I'll have a Pigkiller please with a shot of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion..ty;D
  • And The Princess has spoken!! hee hee:)
  • My 2 cents: I have no problem with players posting their score/strategy late in the challenge. As far as "proof", any screen showing the high score should do. Sometimes we just gotta have a little faith in other player's honesty. The one issue I do have, and I suspect it happens too often, is players earning the score prior to a challenge, but not posting it until the level is the challenge level. Not much to be done about it, so I don't give it any thought.

Now, back to flinging!
  • @bonneypattycat thanks for your 2 cents:)
    I really don't think players could achieve a high score before the challenge starts, unless they had prior knowledge of what the challenge is going to be for that day ¿ maybe I'm not quite understanding what you mean, anyway yes back to flinging:)
  • Anyway, watching a great Olympic tennis match, as is @jlz-666 I suspect
    See you lot tomorrow .....
  • See you tomorrow @hunnybunny enjoy the Olympics ,i didn't realize they had tennis!! Is your guy Murray or is that @Karen68 guy, lol idk ass from elbow about tennis, just know you lot have mentioned him before;)
    I'll say my good night's to you now,
    Sweet Dreams , Night night my freind
  • @hunnybunny Congrats on another gold for Murray! That was a very entertaining match, I'm so glad DelPo is finally back and strong. What a run he had in the Olympics!
  • hello @catsnbirds Well that answers my question, lol my memory not that bad, haha Murray Is in the Olympics !! Congratulations on the Gold:)..
  • @kathy Yep, you got Murray right. He's a Scot, and the only person to ever win two Olympic golds in singles tennis! He was also the gold medalist four years ago when London hosted the games.
  • Thanks @catsnbirds Wow that's impressive !! I don't typically watch tennis, or the Olympics but it's nice to hear when someone that my freinds follow wins a medal, especially a Gold, i used to swim as a teenager and i kick myself for not sticking with it Michael Phelps blows my mind with 22 medals, alas i was a teen, and didn't realize the potential, not saying i ever would have made the Olympics but ya never know,, and i never will!!
  • Sorry OB, block your ears ! Is it against the law to assault or murder a not real bird, that doesn't kill pigs as it was hired to do? Matilda has to go!!! I just punched my tablet, and next is going out the window!! and it's raining !!
  • @kathy, Suppose a player achieves a top score on a level. It's not the challenge of the day, so they sit on that score, not posting it to the boards. At a later date, the level becomes the challenge of the day. Only then does the player post their top score. Assuming the score to beat hasn't changed, that player now has a puppy even though they earned that score at some time in the past, not on the day of the challenge.
  • Hmm @bonneypattycat That seems plausible but pretty devious and taking a chance on sitting on a top score hoping that someday it may be used as the challenge, many levels are exempt from the challenge for various reasons, so idk if it would be worth a flingers while to wait on the off chance that whichever level they hold back on would someday become a challenge level.
    If what you say actually is, then i feel sorry for any flinger th would do that just on the off chance they get a puppy:(
  • Okay I have missed the last two weeks or more of BP converse but I know if it got a top score I'd post I right the F%$& away! You never know if or when a level could or would be a challenge, right? But that's just me, if I deserve glory now I want it now!
  • Ca t catch up, see lots of flinging and lots of blue mongos. When y'all check in, mongos on me!
  • Nighty night @Pa
  • oopsy sorry i missed you @knichy and your darn tooting right on :)
  • I'll have a Mongo to go OB, ty @knichy..nighty night all
  • Nighty night queen kathy.
    Btw up until a few years ago you could still get mongos to go at many local drive throughs
  • @hunnybunny @jlz666 you guys must be so happy, well done Murray on another gold medal.
    I had to go out so only saw the 1st two sets, which were awesome.
    And I'm with @catsnbirds, DelPo is one of my favourite players, really happy to see him play so well & medal.

@kathy saw your question on EE 1-12.. I'll look at it tomorrow when I'm more awake :D
    Night all :)

• @Ma Phelps has 28 medals in swimming. Not 22 as you said. 23 of them are gold medals. He's the most decorated man in the history of the Olympics. Unbelievable!!!
    But Murray's 2 golds are pretty impressive too. My favorites this Olympics are Bolt, Ledecky and Biles. They've reinvented their events. A class all their own.

Now, back to puppies. Mrs. Bunny, if he doesn't have the proof to back up his claim, it's invalid. No puppy. It's the same rule for everybody and was put in place to avoid power-ups. Are you in favor of allowing PU's Mrs. Bunny?

I saw no problem with your comments @bernersenn. Just the contrary, I had a problem with Mrs. Bunny telling you to "Get over it". Not nice.

Nite nite @Ma.
  • Hellooooo @bernersenn, @kathy, @bonneypattycat, @rat9, @hunnybunny, @knichy, @karen68 and anyone else I missed.
    In showing proof for a puppy, what meanguy has provided as a screenshot is acceptable. If he used a PU, the lightning bolt will appear next to the high score. This is why we ask for the 3-star tally window pic - or as a few players have, screenshot showing debris or lack of, right before the level times out. Believe me, I've done the same, although not during the DC, but challenging myself and have taken screenshots of the tally screen showing the high score below the current score obtained. I even tested my gameplay with PUs to see if the lightning bolt appears in the tally screen and it does. So, this eliminates the "gray area" of providing pic proof for a puppy. There are other pieces of evidence that I cannot discuss, but we've eliminated a few past cheaters since tightening the rules. If there is still some doubt, I always discuss it with BL and Sal, and a few others to help make the final determination of whether to award the puppy or not.

I know this is not what some of you wanted to hear, but having taken on the responsibility of the DC has not been easy. Therefore, I have tried to make judgment calls that were unfavorable to some, but fair to the majority. Heck, being an admin is a tough job altogether.

And yes, @hunnybunny. I agree you weren't being nice.
  • @sweetp I can live with your conclusion. Valid puppy, so it is.
  • Thanks @SweetP. I wholeheartedly accept whatever decisions you make as an admin. It is a tough, time consuming, thankless job. But I must admit that now I'm confused as to what puppy proof is required. But I think that's my problem at not knowing which screens are called what. I'll survive. Thanks again @SweetP.
  • In other words @rat9, the screenshot of either the initial high score 3-star tally, or if you missed getting that one, replaying the level and when you get to the 3-score tally screen that shows your current score, the the higher score will appear in smaller font below. I think it's easier to understand what I mean with a couple of pictures...I'll be right back...
  • @kathy @everyone hello, won't be on for long atm. I gotta get ready to go to the dentist once again ( have I mentioned that I HATE going to the dentist )
  • that makes 2 of us @gumby I'm at the dentist right now:(
  • @kathy :( lol the first thing she said to me was I am not going to numb the area first. I was like thats not a good idea, so she numbed it first. She was actually going to try drilling without numbing the area first LOL. I would have jumped thru the roof

@bernersenn does Wolf like swimming in the water?, he doesn't look wet, my Golden would make a run for the water first thing
  • @bernesenn lovely wolf picture
    @rat @sweetp I guess my comment was "lost in translation" what goes for ribbing a friend here, might sound harsh elsewhere. But I know Mr Rat was ribbing me. See his other comments which I know are just a jest. We both believe in the same rules: fling, prove, share!
    Unfortunately, he flings a little better than me, and just loves winding me up. It goes over my head now, he's just a rodent! (In case this is "lost in translation" I'm ribbing)
  • @gumby ((hugs)) are you actually here?
  • @hunnybunny ( hugs back ) am I seeing things *rubs eyes* nope you are actually here when I am LOL
  • @gumby no, he doesn't like the water at all. I did all my best to get him in, but he refused.
  • Although I will probably be sleeping soon even thou it is only 3 in the afternoon, I am knackered
  • @bernersenn is that the case for the breed or is it just him? If its just him maybe he's unsure about it. I know that my Shetland sheepdog hates water, but he will go in up to his chest ONLY if the Golden is in the water.
  • @all lol my nose and one eye are numb from the novacaine, its the weirdest feeling
  • @gumby there are 2 kinds bmd's. Half likes water, half hates water. In more than one way I'm glad he doesn't like the water. They have lots of long hair. Beside that, they don't look at the "quality" of the water. Muddy water is also water, so picture the catastrophe
  • @bernersenn @gumby our GSD loved still water and would doggy paddle around all day. He hated the sea: frightened for waves, of goodness sake!
    But a wet dog stinks....
  • Lol @bernersenn muddy water, stinky dog, in house! Yuk!
  • @hunnybunny yep a wet dog does get really smelly, if my Golden doesn't dry all the way after a bath then she smells like dirty mop water. It has to be 80F or higher to give her a bath
  • @hunnybunny as said, I'm glad he doesn't like it. Ok, in my enthusiasm I wanted to get him into the lake. The water is crystal clear (it is coming from the melting glaciers), but the water isn't that clean else.
  • @bernersenn I know what you mean about muddy water. Once my Golden found a large mud puddle and jumped in and rolled around in it. I have a picture of her like that on my refrigerator. She went from Golden to chocolate color in a matter of seconds.
  • @gumby see? That's what I mean. And a Golden has also lots of long hair.
    Our first dog rolled himself once in horse pee (hope that I write it correct). That was awful
  • @bernersenn my Golden did that with horse poop
  • @gumby our bitch, this one, once in a cadaver. It was end November, cold, dark. Suddenly she rolled in the bush. I didn't smell anything, till we came home. She got warm, slowly, then hell breaks lose
  • @bernersenn for some reason my dogs like to be smelly, If I never bathed them they would be happy
  • Lol @bernersenn "cadaver" in English anyway, is a term for a dead body! But I guess I know what she rolled in!
  • Off to ablute. There's a word to look up! A long story behind my use of it. It certainly refers to smelly dogs!
Post in the New Forum!