The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2565
  • 159821 Comments
  • Press the Home button two times quickly. You'll see small previews of your recently used apps.
    Swipe left to find the app you want to close.
    Swipe up on the app's preview to close it.
    Force an app to close in iOS - Apple Support

@Pa try that
  • Short visit, hello to you @all.
    @rat I will do what I can. Still fighting level #14. flinged that basterd almost 1000 times.
    Get well, or better pal
  • Hi @bernersenn did you read rat lost his seasons cuz of the stupid book thing, if you have ipad maybe you can tell how to close the abs application ?
  • @kathy your instructions were correct, home button twice or you can also do a 4-fingered swipe upwards to get the small-screen shot of every app that is open. Then swipe it up to close it.
    @rat I still can't believe I broke Seasons on your ipad, I've never had an issue with adding or removing birdwear like that. I hope you figure out the problem :(
  • @bernersenn why did I read your post. The thought of 1-14 will give me nightmares...

Loving your avatar @karen68

Goodnight all xx
  • @karen68 @Ma As of 6:20pm EST I'm back in operation. Operating software reload fixed my problem. Still wearing that outfit on Matilda. I think I'll live with it. ha ha
  • Ackkk Pa wait for @admins to help you get rid of Matilda's outfit, And Dont click the binocular levels !!!
  • Wizard of Oz is on !! Wooot I've only seen it 114 times :)
    OB I'll have a nice Hot Apple Cider with a dash of cinnamon schnapps please :)
  • Yea! Matilda is nekkid again!
  • Wooot !! @Pa neccked Matilda yay!! Not even gonna ask how, tried asking in the kids forum on birdwear ,but glad you got it:)
  • Alright ya I'm gonna ask How did you do it Pa?
  • I am bored out of my mind, gonna go to sleep soon, fling a little more, I need help on level 9,I'm sitting at 125:(
  • @Ma I played another reward level which took me to the book. I selected the bird I wanted to accessorize from the options on the outside of the pages. Then tapped the item in the book to get rid of it.

Can't help you with level nine. The sweet spot is small and gives different results every time. R&R at it's finest.

• O.k @Pa Now Don't ever open that book thing again, and don't play those binocular levels:)
    We are to old to understand such nonsense just fling birds at pigs no extras: D *insert little heart here* darn stupid keyboard
  • I gained 1k on level 9 , now at 105 spot:( getting there
    @bernersenn gave me some tips but i still can't do it:(
  • @rat sorry to hear you lost your seasons. Hope you get it back soon
    @karen68 bad girl for breaking rats seasons :P
    @kathy YES 9:30 to bed on a Saturday night when I have to wake at 5am on Sunday to work another 12 hours
    @hunnybunny ( HUGS )

you don't have to play the challenges to accidentally complete one, many times I just finish a level and then I get a reward.
  • @kathy I think OB was at Kellys Cellar tonight, I was and got a good buzz.
  • Ackk @gumby 1:38 a.m and buzzed, drink pickle juice when you wake up lol, never been to Kelly's cellar? Been to Kelly's bar ,same? Take it your not working today lol:/
  • @kathy :) no I am waking and having some coffee ( forget pickle juice ) and then I will be taking a nap for a few hours. and get some flinging in :)
  • Sitting poolside in FL watching the kids and sipping and ice cold malt beverage 8*) Might just do some flinging, they know how to swim.
  • quiet in here today, everyone must be doing Holiday stuff.
  • Not me @gumby Just flinging, watching soap opera, waiting for KrispyChicken delivery:)
  • @kathy MMMMM chicken you say, I will be right over :P
  • ok back to watching the tube, enjoy the chicken @kathy
  • Today's level is tough: (
    @knichy are you on vacation ¿
  • @kathy by todays level you mean lvl 21? I am stuck at 310850 so far, when I get a great 1st shot I mess up the 2nd
  • HA whining works just got it up to 316940, 3 birds
  • Ya @gumby 21 so far I'm at 317k gave up and now working on 14 where I'm 100th on the board: (
  • Im sure there are many I am down that far, but haven't looked or entered my scores @kathy LOL I had to look at 14 and I was right I am lower than that with 297K
  • It's a tough one @gumby:(
  • @kathy I mentioned BlueStacks... It is a PC program designed to emulate an Android phone. You can download apps from the Google Play Store and play them as if you are playing them on an Android phone. It is really quite useful.

This is an interesting place! I'm new to The Bloated Pig, but I like it a lot!
  • Enter your scores @IamGumbyDammit. How can we enjoy how much better than you we are if you don't show us your pitiful scores? ha ha Just funnin' with ya @Gumby. But get those scores entered.

Welcome to the World Famous Bloated Pig @Tnatiuk17piano. That's a tough name to type and even harder to remember. What can we call you for short?

Edit: Never mind. I see you want to be called Trev in your profile. You have a pretty cat. Does she always disappear when you start playing the piano?

Night nite Ma♥
  • @rat ok I'll enter them so you will have something to laugh at.
  • Hello evryone!
  • @kathy, @mvnla2, @Tnatiuk17piano, @all
    Love this bird-call piece by Rameau!

http://youtu.be/ZrN3VU9Tijg

@nehui_kay Hello and welcome!
  • Hello @kathy @rat @gumby @tompuss @knicky
    Welcome Trev17piano I know your name from Seasons but didn't attempt to spell it out in its entirety at this time and Nehui Kay

Yet again I'm a cross between Santa's Grotto and Widow Twanky's Laundry. What the heck is wrong with us women at this time of year? Everything has to be perfect, but sparkly lights, a nicely cooked bird (substitute bird, obviously) and some well roasted potatoes, and no one else notices anything else.

Little flinging, other than the must have three star, feather, reasonable score every morning. It's a Seasons tradition!

Still having nightmares on 1-14 practically cleared everything, one bird 293k, in a small flinging episode today. Only 48k below top score :-(

Glad to see Mr Rat back flinging, albeit I just can't beat him

Good night, prosperous flinging xx
  • Hey everyone:) @tnatiuk17piano Hi Trev nice to see you pop in! Welcome to the BP Make yourself comfy, I'll have OB order a grand piano :) love your music!
    Thanks for sharing @tompuss amazing:)
    Hi @nehui_kay nice to see you again, i know you told us to call you by another name but d sorry i forget:(
    Hey @gumby ,Pa @hunnybunny , night @hunnybunny, ermm how do you roast potatoes ¿I've never done it and my daughter who is dairy free likes them and she's coming for Christmas:/
  • Ohhh @hunnybunny level 14 Wwwwwhhhhhhiiinnneee and throw in level 6 while we are whining!
    OB I'll have a nice hot cocoa with a shot of Baileys please:)
  • @kathy I put in all my advent scores that should lower the average on most of them LOL and keep rat laughing for a while. :P
  • :/ @gumby that bad huh? Lol mine are bringing the average down as well;)
  • @kathy , yeah look at my leader board for them LOL
  • Alright @gumby help me out here , what's your spot on level 1? Can't even find you there ¿
  • @Tnatiuk17piano -- Hope you got to do the Beethoven quiz. I assume it's gone by now. And welcome to the BP. Didn't realize you'd never been here before. Be sure to read the first page. You can order anything you want, but no alcohol unless you're over 21.
  • @TomPuss -- Hadn't even heard of that piece, so thank you! Too hard for me, but I bet @Tnatiuk17piano would have no problem.
    If they used that for the AB theme, I might actually play with the sound on.
  • @kathy -- Google roast potatoes. Not difficult, but some require a high temp, which may not be compatible with turkey. You can also roast (i.e. cook in the oven) smaller potatoes (like Yukon gold), cut and brushed with olive oil and rosemary. Can't tell you the details, I'm not the potato cooker in our house.
  • Thanks @mvnla2 great, that's the kind I bought Yukon Gold, I will Google it thank you so much:) duh lol i shoulda thought of that :/
Post in the New Forum!