The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2468
  • 159746 Comments
  • @Rat
    Amaging archievement~!
    I'm happy to join top9, top8 club each for BI#1 and BI#2 though.
  • Night Pa♡
  • Night Ma
  • @BeautifulVVorld
    Congratulations on joining the "Top Eight Club". I'd love to have you join me in the "Top Six Club". But if you do I'll be forced to start a new club. The "Super Elite Top Four Club".

Good luck. I love a challenge.
  • Is anyone else having problems with their @Keloogle app? Mine's not working.
  • @Rat -- I assume Kelani is dealing with family issues.
    Me, I'm becoming justifiably paranoid: Every time I try to edit the Self-Destroying Levels forum, it self-destroys (vanishes).
  • You're right @mvnla2. @rat9, @Kelani is busy with taking care of his family, and to top it off, he's got the flu. He'll be back when he's not so busy and is feeling better.
  • Night Pa♡
  • Get some sleep Ma
  • Ok i cannot really catch up as promised..lol too much.
    But i do love the red bird plushie @bernersenn and Happy 9th birthday to your dog ;)
    @Annifrid Great A i knew you would get it ..really i had no worries you always are nervous but always pull off the A ;)
    Congrats on all the that puppies that found new homes ;)
    Hmm next page ...OB a PigKiller while I read please :)
  • Pa congrats on the top 6 club..I don't think I'm worthy honestly but ty for the invite..
    That's about all i can catch up with.
    Hope @keloogle returns soon and Where is @tompuss ?
  • Thanks @Ma. Spooky quiet huh?
  • Yw Pa :) yes spooky quiet..
    I have a couple questions for all..first if anyone still interested in a 2015 Avatar contest please contact @Estar and let her know
  • Wow very quiet!
    @kathy thanks for the reminder, I'll let @E-star know I'd like to see another contest.

I was watching a program on TV and they did a feature about these. My first thought was Eeeeeeeeeewwwwww and then I couldn't help but think of Kimmie. For her sake I hope they stay on the East coast.

http://politics.heraldtribune.com/2014/09/09/florida-continues-war-invasive-giant-snails/

Have a good night everyone :D
  • @karen68 i agree eeeeewwwww !! Have a good night I'm of to bed soon
  • Night Pa♡
  • Night Ma
  • @kathy thanks for the nice words.
    @all wish you a very nice sunday.
    Last days it is really empty in here. Even OB has fallen into sleep when I came in the other day .
  • @Ma Be careful getting all those top scores in Cosmic Crystals. I only have eight left after @Comex666 got through with me last week.
  • @Pa i only got 1 so far..hee hee and it was quite a surprise. .i thought i was walking away from that one with 29k :/ who knew
    Ob I'll have a SpacePigKiller to celebrate and drinks for all:)
  • @Pa trouble with 7-8 :( how to get 1 birder ? I'm aiming just inside the upper gravity field hitting the gold trapped in ice, bouldrr goes to tnt whole top wiped out. 2nd bird to gold on bottom planet ricochet to upper gold ljece5 and destroying everything left for 118k..how are flingers getti g 120k+?

Edit haha just got 119k..
  • You're on a roll Ma. Leave me a couple of 1st's.
  • Haha @Pa not really you have to worry 7-9 is tough. .and @happyshake another cryptic strat:/
    Well complaint worked before. .i shall indeed try it again lol..Whhinne. sorry OB iknow is not Tuesday but..ya know..another SpacePigKiller please:)
  • Something wrong with nest?
    I could not get in for some ttime :/
  • Night @Pa
  • Night Ma
  • Hi @rat9 if you have time, could you check if there is a bug in CC 7-8? The bottom right pig dies without giving you any point in my iPhone.
  • @sglouk i just tried 7-8 again and i think you are correct seems he flew off the bottom of my screen without giving 5k hmm..i have Android
  • @kathy If you try the two bird solution, i.e., your first bird is directed toward the gem at the bottom of the level, how many points do you get? 26k or 31k? If you get in the 26k range, then your 119k is actually worth 124k and a Top Score.
  • @sglouk mine flings South East and gives 5000 points on the very edge of screen. On iPad
    Goodnight, happy and productive flinging xx
  • Yes @sglouk i just tried that way and my first try score after 1 bird was 25kish :( so that piggies robbing our points!!
  • @Sglouk we posted at much the same time! Too tired to look now!
  • I lied, had to try. Got 30720 on first shot
    Now I'm really going to bed
  • @kathy 25-26k after getting rid of the pig that is on the southern hemisphere of the central rocky planet, with an outcome like this: http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/sglouk/album/picture/10340/ ? Then, I presume your 119k was a 1-birder? If so, then you were stolen the top score by this nasty bug because you deserved an extra 5k.
  • Noo my own 119 k was a 2 birder and i went for the top first so i guess no i did not get robbed @sglouk although when i tried going bottom first i did only have 26k after first shot. I couldn't get the one birder.. I'm thinking I'm having to revisit that one now .
    Btw we have a menu on page 1 and since is your first visit you are welcome to order anything on the house food and drink;) OB and the blues will be happy to assist you:)
  • @Sglouk -- You've never been to the BP before? Then welcome! Even if you have been here in the past, the free food and drink offer is good, I'm sure.
    I tried CC 7-8 on my iPad, and I agree with @Hunnybunny. Almost curious enough to see if I can play on my iPhone. For the record, what model of iPhone do you have? I have a brand, spanking-new 6, and an old what, 2?, that I might be able to use.
  • @mvnla2
    it is only my second visit around this pleasant place.
    I have an old iPhone3, which nolonger can be used as a phone but which still can gives me a few Top score in ABSp. Since I went back to this level last summer (after the Beak Impact update), I have never been able to get the points from the bottom right pig when it is shot offscreen (if it gets shot by some debris, then I get the points). Fortunately, I could replay the level on my PC (v.1.6 and 2.0) and it works fine there, although I never got the one-birder there. So it seems that only the non HD iOS version is buggy since it is fine on iPad.
  • @Sglouk
    I play on an iPad. I had no problems with 7-8. But certain bugs are platform specific. I have a problem with pigs not being counted on 8-27. Some flingers will use different platforms and versions to get the highest possible score. Although I may come across as a high score at all cost kind-of-guy, I only use the one platform and whatever version is current.
    Good luck with your bug. I'll try and find a workaround for mine. Most levels have more than one strategy. If I remember correctly, there are a few one birder strategies on 7-8. They're hard to describe because they're speed dependent and only a few pixels difference.
  • Wow, it's really quiet in here! Ok, then. OB, please plug your ears! Ready?

Whinnneeeee! Whiiiinnnnnnneeeeeee!

*sigh* that feels a bit better. I'd like a tall order of Kartflyer's cappuccino please. It's a bit chilly today and I need to keep my flingers going.

*hangs up sign, "gone flinging"* See you later OB, and Blues!
  • Bunny pops in, wakes up OB, has a nice cold glass of water to take away, leaves OB wearily walking back to Mumsie's rocking chair, where he happily thinks of Mumsie and her knitting, and he falls asleep. Dreams of exploding just at the right moment and killing all those green smirking piggies
  • @rat9
    Yes, I use several platforms: an old PC version for DZ-4, the 1.6 Android for 7-5, etc. 7-8 pisses me off because on iOS, I have the -5k pig bug, and on PC, my 1-birder strat that works on iOS does not work. This is quite frustrating. I am not (like you) into reaching the top9 or topx in any episode, but as a matter of fact, it is 7-8 that gives me my worst ranking on Cosmic Crystals.
  • I soooo forgot its Tuesday!!! You all know what that means..earplugs are set out.. get ready OB!!
  • I'll have a SpacePigKiller and some crispy pig ears please. .
    Cosmic Crystal 7-16 is killing me WWwwwHhhhhiiiinnnnneeee
  • Well that helped :) still need more but i made it into the top 100!
    7k increase guess i shoulda added a 3rd Whhhhhiiiiiiinnnnnneeeee
  • @kathy
    Happyshake's strat works for that one, but you really need to be patient. Maybe @rat9 can give you some extra tip since his own score is quite high above the rest of the world.
  • Thanks @sglouk I've been using @happyshake strat ..I guess i just need more patience. I sent a cry for help to rat9 in the walkthrough:)
  • @kathy

Use the 2nd one he gives (on Oct 8). But the first shot is difficult to master.
  • I'll send you a PM on 7-16 @Ma It's a tough one.
Post in the New Forum!