The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2352
  • 159737 Comments
  • @Kathy no she has #1 in HH15 and #1 or #2 in Mighty Hoax #21. No other scores. I was telling her to enter all the scores for HH, but I think she thought i meant ALL AB games. Is ok. She hasn't been here in 5 days, but I replied to her with Kelstructions anyway.
  • @kelanipagechangeroftheday !! Oohh o.k that's why I @mentioned you inn case you missed it..
  • @Kathy thank you. She didn't @me, so I totally did.

woo, 2nd pagechanger of the day. That hasn't happened in awhile :)
  • Is that 2 separate questions @kelani ? Ya I Hate when my contacts get sticky/cloudy ineed new ones.
  • K I'm not even attempting the physics one. .do you know the answer or Want /need to know? @Kelani hey my keyboard likes you tonight !!
  • The sign in page for your second link Is Gray (mainly) blueish also and little purple at the bottom of the. ...headphone (? ) thing
  • @Kathy it's two separate questions. Need the answer to both :) Hint: #2 is MUCH easier, unless you're blind like me. lol. I have replacements here, but I suck at putting them in so bad (takes me about an hour per eye) I procrastinate.

edit: Thanks! that's what i needed to know :) Your browser just put its grubby little hands on my computer :P
  • Best ask someone else bfor the answer to #1 I don't know anyone good at physics:/
  • @Kathy nah, I'm not gonna mention him anytime soon. Just yesterday I asked him to add a badge that already existed. :P Every time I need to ask him something, I always have a stupid moment. There's a few people in here who I know can answer the question. :)
  • K @Kenobi I edited to avoid dinging him:)
  • Just curious Kel which badge did you ask to be added?
  • @Kathy I asked if Buster Keaton also applied to text/photo strategies, because the description seemed to say that, and I wanted to make sure before nominating a few people for it. He said BK=Video only, so I asked him to consider expanding the badge to include other strategy formats, or make a new badge, and why I think text/photo strategies are also important. blah blah blah, you know how I am.

He reminded me that's what Share the Wealth is for :P

Of course the people I wanted to nominate already have that one. Oh well.
  • Well i agree it was a good idea @kelani. .I'd have to go look at the description but hey no harm in asking :)
  • it rained so hard here that my door bell started ringing.
  • Slim can sound stern but is just he's busy. .if he didn't want to consider your asking he just wouldn't have .I know he tries to answer all but i imagine it's pretty difficult to do. So at least he gave you an answer ;)
  • @Kathy I know, but for some reason, every time I mention him, I say something stupid, or ask a question I know the answer to, but forgot. So if there's anyone on this site who thinks I'm a complete idiot, it's prolly him. :)

Rest of the Peanut Gallery: Shut it. :P

edit: yeah, I'm amazed he can do ABN stuff for 36-hour stretches. I lost that ability before I was 25.
  • No kidding @fenikus it just started here very lightly. .
  • @fenikus what a funny quote. Didn't you say you had a leaky roof? Hope there's no water in them wires.
  • Believe me @Kelani if Anyone Drove Slim crazy when they first started it was ME!! I totally didn't know wth I was doing and i swear I asked him the stupidest questions EVERYDAY! ! 'How do i find this. .how do i get there. ." Lol so don't feel bad..
    Cc : @Aleinware heebhee
  • lol @Kathy I'd rather be called Alienware than Lenovo, but at least it's not @Loser
  • Roflmao just kidding I'll edit..hee hee
  • heh nice CC there.
  • No evident leaking today but the door bell started ringing intermittently. Then I took the cover off the bell and it started making "krrrrrrrrrr" noise. Then I went outside to ring the bell and it ringed but when I came back it was still krrrrrr-ing. Fortunately it stopped before I found my hammer.
  • @fenikus maybe someone's getting you back for misdirecting their phone charger? :)
  • @Kathy, is your spare phone battery a regular one or you bought "extended life" one? I'm considering getting a spare after the disappointing battery performance in NYC. I believe we have exact same phones.
  • It's the battery that came with the phone which is 2 years old.. already down to 79% by the time i turn off all running background apps. I'm using same phone with cracked screen to charge spare battery. @fenikus
  • @Kathy, my phone is 2 years old as well. It sounds like that's how long these batteries hold good charge. Just looked at extended life battery on Amazon with twice the capacity but it's thicker so it comes with a special back cover. That's a no go for me. At least the original battery is not expensive -- 10 bucks on Amazon.

Edit: Hmmmm, I don't have a spare phone with cracked screen. So if I get a spare battery, how would I charge it? Hmmmm….
  • Oohh thanks @fenikus .. I'll look into that. Muhmm now that you've acheived 2.7 I trust you won't intercept my battery order :D lol
  • @fenikus got a soldering iron and a good magnifier? :)
  • Ya I don't think I'll go for the thick one.a kid at my work just got the Samsung S5 Active he says the battery last all day. .even with streaming music. I'm due for upgrade I'm just waiting for a dealfrom Sprint.
  • Huh @kelani? What's that for? Cuz I Do have a soldering iron And a magnifier?
  • Yeah @Kelani, I have a soldering iron and a magnifier as well. So…do tell :=>
  • *chirp chirp* Kel fall aslleep?
    Anyone seen the movie 'four brothers'?
    Watching it now. .
  • @fenikus I'm half-kidding. If you know identify the contacts on the battery, you could modify a spare charger to attach it directly. But probably easier to buy someone's broken phone on ebay and do the Kathy Method. :)
  • @Kathy I HATE that movie. HATE IT.

Hate it.
  • That looks like a good deal @fenikus. .uhmm a little too good I'll check it out though.
    Really @kelani should i bother watching it?
  • That's pretty strong Hate !!
  • It start of awfully sad..@kelani is it gonna make me cry?
  • That looks even better thanks @fenikus :)
  • Uhmmm o.k @kelani thanks for the summary (I think)
  • If the first part of the movie made the mother seem like Carla from Cheers, instead of Aunt Bee, it'd be much better. You just can't imagine this anti-violence sweet old lady approving of what those four do. It's implausible, and. well. Stupid.

edit: I don't hate many movies, but those I do.. Grrr. HATE 'em. :)

Enjoy :)
  • @kelani, the phrase "Spoiler Alert" usually precedes a review instead of being added as post scriptum, lol.

Edit: It *was* a pretty bad movie.
  • @fenikus True, although that movie spoils itself pretty darn quick. Glad you also think it's bad. Fans of it on imdb weren't nearly as receptive :)
  • You right @kelani I actually saw it before. Is deleed.. how about O' brother where art thou? Looks funny?
  • Anything better than 'Anastasia!' Which in my opionion should NOT be rated as a kid's movie even though it's animated.
  • Going flinging and movie watching. .bbl with hopefully 2.7 :) so i can get the H out of HH:)
Post in the New Forum!