Why is the Bad Piggies update #8?
  • Like the title says, why is ABO Bad Piggies update #8 and SnT was moved to the right with no number? (in the level select screen)

Is SnT considered a "Bonus" update package since it isn't included in the update numbering system?
  • 9 Comments
  • It's considered a non-sequential episode. Most likely because it
    (1) is sort of separate in storyline;
    (2) has its own separate numbering scheme to match Facebook (numbered 1 thru 45, not three chapters of 15);
    (3) is not original (i.e., was ported from Facebook).

I'm not sure "Bonus" is quite the right word to describe it, but that's the general idea.
  • Is there a Score Addict for Surf and Turf?
  • I am guessing if there was an SA, it would be 4.1 or 4.3 million.
  • There are no more Score Addicts in ABo or ABS since GameCenter has no more room for achievements.
  • ... ok thanks Slim!!!
  • The limits of GameCenter are absolutely ridiculous...It's a database, so the reason for any limits make no sense. The achievements to add another element to the game so having them cut off like that (not Rovio's fault...it's Apple this time) is only hurting them in the long run.
  • The whole layout of GameCenter is very ad-hoc. It's just set up terribly.
  • "(1) is sort of separate in storyline;"

This is the second time I have heard this. What is so different about the story from any previous AB update? What am I missing?
  • I agree @omega I have never noticed a continuity between updates. Western, mining, birthday. I don't see it. I do think there was some continuity with the danger above and big set up though.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!