The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2674
  • 159668 Comments
  • Couple of hours. @kathy where is your #$%%autocorret pic!
    @kathy, to use in a sentence, your awesomeness confounds the rest of us, making you a cofounder.
  • Ooooh, and I steal the crown for the day complimenting the Queen!
  • Roflmao @knichycrownthief!! So I'm a confounding cofounder ¿ haha
    OB Blue Mongos for knichy and I and whoever else would like one;)
    Mongo Mongo!!
  • Above as requested , and on @knichy's behalf ;)
  • I swear these snowblocks in WW are bricks in disguise!!
    Wwwwwwwhhhhhiiiiinnnneeee (warming up for tomorrow) but i could really use it now!
  • That's the one, should be the splash page. Yes there are some titanium infused ice blocks in the wonderham
  • Playing catch-up, may need two mongos.
  • Oohh jessh OB give @knichy 3 Blue Mongos cuz I'm ready for a refill:)
    Yes knichy level 1-13 in particular i can't even match my old score:(
    You should be able to look in my album and copy the link i think to show the pic i click the top link , or maybe you could click on the pic and copy it, not sure, or you could get your very own bitmoji and make it your own lol, there are guy ones, but i think it's more a girl thing lol;)
  • Lime the joke about the blonde secretary correcting a document with whiteout on the screen ? I think auto correct is non-gender specific. Like it tried to say non-venomous. Just now. WTF.
  • Lol @knichy , but why were you trying to say non- venomous?
    Maybe you been hanging out with me to long and your device caught my hoodoo-voodoo? :/
  • Oohhh lol non - gender, oh boy n if it didn't currency securing i typed your see something like this
    Translation If I didn't correct everything i typed your you'd see something like this! Hee hee
  • Heee heee decipher that without my going back and correcting!!!
    Sorry i had to translate , that is an example of what i usually get when i use my keyboard!
  • Of course you have 6k on me on that one. I remember hitting 3* and moving on. Got to go for overall score with time constraints.
  • @kathy I am back :)
    @knichy hello
  • @Gumby Waaasssuppp! !!
    @knichy I'm about ready to just fling through, I've already done one pass for average, now trying to reach my lost scores but it ain't happening:(
  • right now I'm #56 on the board in WW i think I'm just gonna fling the best i can and be done with it:/
  • Must wake Mrs knichy, early morning with kids to n bus.
  • Uhhmm @knichy it's 11:00 pm surely Mrs. Knichy doesn't need to get up Now to get the kids ready??? Unless of course it's a loooongg ride on the bus to school, lol?
  • I'm off myself , book for 15 minutes then bed, *sigh" wanna fling all night: (
    Noooooo Snort..i have 15 minutes!!! Git back, legoo my ankle , #$@% dog!!
    @Pa call him off!!
  • Alright Alright Snort you know better than me, I'm going...
    G'nite all
    * sets out baskets of earplugs on the bar and all the booths, one on the table by the door,*
    Enjoy Wwwwhhhiiiinnnneeee Tuesday @all take advantage, trust me it works!
    Nighty night all
  • Nighty night @Pa
  • Good dog. Night @Ma
  • Nope
    @kathy I meant I had to wake her up from the couch to head to bed.
    @bernersenn I see you are about where I am with the challenge. Seems like a completely random unskilled level, or I just don't have the touch on this one. Maybe later, the day is long and I want to hit a couple more ham dunk levels I finally spung for.
  • Hello guys,
    @rat you are confused (I think). The dog that died was our Don. Then the anxious Wolf arrived and went back. What you saw now on the picture is Wolf #2. About the rat? Haha
  • @bernersenn I understood about @Wolf2 and am looking forward to weekly update photos. And like @rat I only speak English, so admire your competency at three!
    Never sure what language @knichy is speaking, some form of @kathy's hoodoo voodoo!
  • Oh! I do have a language skill, I can order drinks and food in Spanish!
    OB Vino Tinto, sandwich queso solo
    Bet you lot are impressed (not)
  • I was confused about Don's name @bernersenn. Please accept my apology. Why do you say Wolf #2 will be with you till he dies. Does he not have a return warranty like Wolf #1?

Uno mas por favor Mrs. Bunny. I'm hungry too.
  • @kathy WASSSUPPPP put your earplugs in the whine is coming
  • @kathy :( had 77k with 1 pig remaining and 3 birds left that would have been 112k+ for todays challenge WHHHIIIIIINNNNNNEEEEEE!!!!!! best other than that is just short of 104k :(
  • @rat uno mas! Another one of my Spanish terms, lol
  • Nighty night, talking to myself (again) but OB and the Blues kept my happy with cheese sandwiches and red wine.
    Missed you @kathy
  • @hunnybunny :) hello and yeah this puppy is taunting me, I just had another almost puppy score but 1 stupid pig remained.
  • @hunnybunny sleep well :)
  • All this talk about puppies. Is there another Puppy Parade? Should I take a peek?
    Good night Mrs. Bunny.
  • @rat not a puppy parade, but the level keeps taunting me with a puppy score. Only to have 1 pig not die every time it would be.
  • Awww i missed everyone:(
    Nighty night @hunnybunny Sweet Dreams
    @gumby Waaaasssuuppp!!
    @knichy I knew what you meant about waking Mrs. Knichy ,i was just Jokin
    @bernersenn @Pa I knew it was Wolf #2 but Pa confused me:/
    And now for my Whine , get your earplugs ready OB , but first a Blue Mongo , hold the ice , these ices blocks in WW are killing me!!!
  • Alll of Seasons Episode Winter Wonderham , bricks disguised as snowblocks
    WWWwwwwwwHhhhhhhiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeee.........
  • @kathy I am still lurking and I think rat might be as well
  • @Gumby I'm going into lurking mode as well, just finished eating, ,gonna fling more birds at snow covered bricks :/
  • But First!! OB Blue Mongos delivery to SWW at regular half hour intervals, blues warm up those wings!
  • I'm not lurking but I am occasionally smoking a cigarette.
    I don't like luck levels and it appears the daily challenge falls into that category. I'm out.
  • Hi @Pa I'm not even bothering with the challenge .. Wanna get WW over with
  • Hi all! Just wanted to let you know that I haven't dropped off the edge of the earth. I'm in Sedona AZ with slow internet access,which is not helped by the fact that we have 15 people here, each with a computer or iPad and a smart phone. Even the 3 yr old has an iPad! Will have to catch up, or not, after I get back.
    Hope you all are doing well.
  • Hi @mvnla2 was wondering where you've been! Hope your having a great time:D
    Sorry to hear about your slow internet, but that might be a good thing right,, to find other things to entertain , Enjoy yourself , your seat is saved here:)
  • Whoa I just reread lol The 3 year old has an Ipad!!! Seriously haha
    Welcome to the New generation !!
    If 20 years ago someone told me I'd have a 7 inch hand held computer with internet connection I'd think they were nutters, hmmm if 30 years ago someone told me I'd have any type of connection to the whole world bedsides a phone on a wall and a map I'd think they were nutters lol!!
  • Hmmm I feel old:(
  • Blue mongo por favor. How's that for language skills
Post in the New Forum!