The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2655
  • 159776 Comments
  • Nighty night @Pa
  • @Kathy now YOU are the crown thief!
  • Ohh No @knichy Its my Crown to begin with , see my Avatar ? I am the original PrincessPageChanger Is MY Crown dammit, the others are the theives lol!
  • Thanks @Ma. Cat Stevens was one of my favorite artists growing up. How can you not love songs like "Hard Headed Woman". I found mine forty-three years ago. Hard headed woman that is. Speaking of...today's our 40th anniversary. "The best is yet to be."

@knichy She can't steal her own crown.

Nighty night @Ma
  • Oooops, sorry, that must have been determined before my time

Happy Anniversary!
  • Thanks @knichy. She was the Queen before my time too. She must be ancient.
  • lol It was @knichy I'll tell ya sometime:)

@Pa and Mrs. @Rat9
    https://youtu.be/knp9-GY6fHE
  • going out to get nails done with my daughter, be back later
    Have a Fantabulous Sunday @all
  • Happy anniversary Mister and Mrs Rat xx
  • wow Quiet Sunday, OB wake up Princess wants a Blue Mongo
    and a bottle of Cristal for @rat9 and Mrs. Rat have the blues go and watch the Heyyougetouttamyways
  • Hi and Bye @kathy
    Long day with friends, no time for birdies
    Nighty night xx
  • @kathy I will try the Hoth challenge :) and glad you didn't put your eye out :)
    @rat be careful, calling kathy ancient
    @knichy kathy reclaimed her crown
    @hunnybunny sleep well
  • @rat and Happy Anniversary
  • Yay People !! awww and now they are gone:(
    @knichy your have to read back a couple Hundreds of pages to find the origins of my crown, basically when we first opened, i changed the page Every time for a long time, @Estar did a comparison ,statistics and all that technical business and I was the most common page changer.
    Nighty night @hunnybunny Sweet Dreams
    @gumby Waaasssuppp! ! Good luck with the challenge:)
  • @kathy hows the progress on YotD?
  • @gumby I Was giving up hope , but Wooot Just got the trophy on 1-6 :D
  • And moved to spot #12 over all:)
    OB I'll have another Blue Mongo , and if @Pa ain't gonna drink that Cristal welll... Nah put it on ice for him to have another time, :)
  • @kathy :) how about on level 1, did you improve any with my strategy
  • nope @gumby luck:( well i improved by a1k but not enough for top 100:(
  • @kathy someday I may get past level 1, actually I think I have 1 other that was a challenge also
  • past level 1 in YotD @gumby?
  • I'm so bored:( Just finished laundry and trying to chill but I'm bored:( nothing good on t.v no one playing words ,just you and me here, I'm glad your here, someone to answer lol, it's pretty sad when got tablet and phone and t.v are the only entertainment you got :(
  • @kathy YES YotD I have only played a couple of challenges there, but it seemed like it could be fun
  • No it's not fun @gumby :( all the luck of the fireworks, well most levels anyway: (
    I'm about done, happy in spot #12 i think, not sure where next, I love piglantis but I'm sitting pretty good there idk, I'm just *blah* right now lol
  • @kathy lol having a Blah day, but you got shiny new nails :) I don't like the Princess bird with her tractor beam
  • What Princess bird with a tractor beam @gumby?
    And yes I had a nice morning/ early afternoon with my daughter:)
    Quite the excitement actually , they fired a girl and she came to get her stuff, brought her husband ( they are all Asian) not that that matters but tempers flew, cops were called! I felt bad because 2 younger girls maybe 12 and 8 came in with a gift cert for a pedicure and they had just started like 10 minutes , then they got scared when the yelling started and they left right in midst of there pedicure: ( thinking back, i should have went over to reassure them all was o.k and that they weren't in harm's way: ( quite the drama for a relaxing day at the salon lol
  • Stupid error box: (
  • Ooohhh Yeah Pinky with her tractor beam to pick stuff up, which she never does!! Ya now i remember Ya she's tricky!
  • @kathy in Star Wars princess bird
  • @kathy tricky wasn't the word I was thinking of while I refer to her LOL
  • Yep I'm all set with YotD I'll go back someday but spot #12: ain't bad:)
    Cherry Bloosom is next I guess , I'm going in order from the bottom of the board up, oldest to newest, hopefully eventually I'll get in the top 10 overall may have to fine tune a few episodes:/
    OB I'll have another Blue Mongo please:)
  • @kathy good luck
  • Thanks @gumby :) how you doin in the challenge?
  • @kathy 91k, not good
  • :( what score do you have to beat @gumby? You still have time! Take a deep breath, whine and pray:) Have a Blue Mongo on me! It helps
  • @kathy 99k+ and not easy
  • That's why someone picked it as a challenge @gumby lol , is the top score legit? Ever heard of the flinger?
  • Book on ,earplugs in ,flinging CB( cherry blossom)
    OB another Blue Mongo,, and you can call the blues back from the walls , have them deliver Blue Mongos to CB in about a half hour please:)
  • Don't be blue @Ma. Be purple.
  • O.k @Pa purple is better:)
  • Did you have a nice anniversary @Pa? I played you a song lol:)
  • Nighty night @Pa
  • I heard it @Ma. How could I miss it? Barney wouldn't shut up.
    Thanks for the anniversary wishes @Gumby, @Ma, @Knichy, and Mrs. Bunny.

Good night Ma♥
  • @kathy I'm having the blue day today (sorry @gumby purple day)
    Just a nothing day: poor, really poor flinging, cleaning, tidying around, the house looks immaculate. And I only managed to prepare an average dinner. But it was leftovers. Monday is leftovers day, as handed down from my mother, and her mother before her. Hate throwing away food.
    The Bun is blue....
  • Here's a "Blue" song that always cheers me up

http://youtu.be/DhFy4qZ0ah8
  • Thank you @TheBlues hearing their name they brought over a bottle of champers and a rather large lobster, accompanied by a green salad and mayonnaise. Yum! Yum! Yum!
    Not so blue now....
  • @Hunnybunny nice blue song. I am really looking forward to seeing Jeff Lynne's ELO tomorrow eve @ The O2.

Another great blue song if anyone's interested:

I don't think this caught on on the other side of the pond however.
  • @pellystar love ELO hate O2, not keen on New Order!
  • @Hunnybunny no truffle shuffle for me then! I know I am on rocky ground peddling my '80's stuff.

G'night to all, hope you have a great day tomorrow.
Post in the New Forum!