The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2588
  • 159737 Comments
  • Nighty night Pa ♡
  • Jeesh that Princess is really looking for attention eh'
    Is that 3 in a row or just 2, and no I'm not doing it on purpose, I tend to forget the page even changes lol !
    Nighty night
  • Great catch on M6-29 @Snoid. Thanks for broadcasting your discovery. I haven't been flinging for months but I still lurk and couldn't resist such a sweet morsel.
    Unlike @Kathy I have a somewhat darker sense of humor so I am very familiar with the Snoid. Keep on Truckin. ha ha
  • Love this, great reading material! Sounds like alot of great new friends to meet. I will check in often. As soon as I navigate my way around I will be back for a drink. lol
  • @snoid Thanks for sharing the music! Like your new blue angry bird. To get it to appear here in the BP (which is in the old forum) you need to create it with Gravatar. Below is a link to instructions, it is pretty easy.

http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/how-do-you-create-an-avatar-at-the-nest/

@debbie-nicoletti Welcome! Nice to "see" new faces here.

Edit: @snoid clearly doesn't need the above, as his avatar is active! So, link is for @debbie-nicoletti.
  • Hi @debbie-nicoletti and Welcome to the Nest and the BP:)
    When you pop back in your drink and first meal are on the house, OB ( orange bird) is the bartender and the 3 blues are the servers. Happy you enjoyed the reading, if you haven't already please read page 1 to find out a liitle more about the forum:)
  • @debbie-nicoletti -- Welcome to the BP! Be sure to read the first page. On your first visit whatever food and drink you want are on the house.
    @snoid -- Congrats on the new badges! I think you just got alumni as well as high IQ. Would still like someplace to publicize your great discovery about laser bird. Of course, now @Rat knows, so he'll probably use it to gain back the few top spots that he's lost.
  • @snoid Pa or @mvnla2 which level is M6-29 ? Is that where the discovery of something to do with lazer bird is posted?
  • Never mind b I found it
  • Well another quiet day :/
    OB I'll have a Pigkiller please
    @mvnla2 lol we must have been typing at the same time, ty for welcoming @debbie-nicolette
    We both said the same haha, btw been flinging at 3-19 for 4 hours now, no instances of self destruction only 2 of minor points, I should have stuck with it last night when it was on a roll, but i do think it's to rare to be worth anything no less the wait: (
  • *bangs head vigoursly against the wall*
    Argghhhhhh Wwwwwwwhhhhhhiiiinnnnnneeeee !!!
    The AngryBirdsGodddess Hates me!!!!!
    Wwwwwwhhhhiiinnneeeeee
    3 count em ' THREE Days at 3-19 Not to mention the time i spent in Oct. !!!! Still can't get into the top 100!! I'm at 101 slap in the face, Is rather be at 175 or something but seriously 101!!???
    *heavy sigh*
    I can't even post on the walkthrough anymore I've left so many comments: (
  • @karen68 have you had a chance to look at it ¿ I'm flinging @f91jsw (i always mix up his/her?) letters swj ,sjw jsw.¿ anyway sometimes the wooden ball falls off the edge of the roof, sometimes not, i just need to know which is best ¿and Does the strat still work¿
  • I give up!! I'm never playing angry birds again!!
  • @kathy maybe nobody else has played PD 3-19 as much as you and never saw the self destruction :P
  • @kathy LOL right "not playing angry birds again" LOL and what is that about a laser bird discovery?
  • Yep @gumby I've quit, haven't played for an hour now!!
    Of course i need to charge up my tablet and needed to eat dinner haha..
  • Read @snoid post on previous page and on Mirror (pigdipper) 6-29 apparently there is a trick at using lazer bird in space levels
    I'm adding an edit to this comment so I don't get busted for spamming again lol, Have you seen the self destruction on 3-19 ¿ please say you have.. I'm not crazy and I'm not seeing things: (
  • @kathy you might just be crazy and seeing things LOL. just kidding. No I have never played it
  • HMMM wonder if that laser bird thing will affect a lot of levels throughout space as well
  • Probably @gumby if the word gets out ,i think @mvnla2 is trying to find a place to publicize it, so all will have a fair chance at it. Was good of @snoid to point out his discovery and share with the rest of us: D
    May open up a world where No flinger has gone before:) I'm sure @rat9 is already figuring out where and what levels this new found knowledge can be most useful I'm hoping he can fling, but if not as his young apprentice and protege' he will direct this padiwan in the ways of the Master:)
  • @rat9 I see that you were able to use my strategy to retake top spot on Pig Dipper Mirror World, but you had the very good taste to stop at #2 on Level 29, thank you. I don't think it's a darker sense of humor that introduced you to Mr. Snoid (and Flakey Foont, Mr. Natural and the rest of the gang), but drugs, though a darker sense of humor certainly helps appreciate them. You probably also remember this: "If it's drugs you want, the old doctor will take care of you. Roll up your arm and bend over. Do you want regular or premium?"
  • And Nooo @gumby It Reallly happened!!! I'm not crazy and I can see, so be it double at times , but but yes I can see fine lol.
  • Welll speak of the @snoid and he appears lol..
    Now I'm curious as a Kat and I'm gonna have to Google Mr. Snoid and co. Lol
  • @kathy Im sure word will spread
  • Yep @gumby that's the beauty of the Nest we all share, well most do that's why we rank highest in scores overall the web:) that's what I've heard anyway:/
  • @kathy I think I gotta Whhhiiiiiiiinnnnnnneeeee now cuz Im barely in top 100 on this challenge so far can't seem to get the shots right :(
  • @gumby is it the big setup?
  • O.k hold on @gumby I may be able to help ya:)
  • @kathy -- I just noticed that debbie-nicotetti won't get notices from this forum because there is a "-" in her name. Maybe you could send her a PM and tell her?
    As for @snoid's discovery, I've mentioned it a couple of places, but not sure it will be noticed all that much. Can't figure out where to put it.
  • @kathy LOL Ive tried that and comex666 makes it look SOOOOO easy
  • Lol @gumby yes @comex666 can somehow make any shot seem easy , sorry thought I'd try and help, the 3 P's seem in order and a bit of the 'L' factor
    @mvnla2 I can't think of anywhere to make it more public either, I guess it flingers really want to score higher they will have to follow @snoid's advice on that level and then figure it out
    What should I tell @debbienicoletti ? I mean i really don't know her I just saw her many posts and thought she seemed like she really wanted to be part of the community so i accepted her request for freindship, but Idk should i suggest she change her nickname ?
    But @Estar and @jlz666 can get notification here regardless of the dash, Estar made that possible, i thought so are you sure ?
  • @debbienicoletti testing..lol
    Cool i think that will work @mvnla2 just leave out the dash:)
  • @kathy maybe only works in the new section
  • Nah @gumby i could swear Estar fixed it so members with a dash can be @ mentioned here ..
  • Seee click on estar or jlz666 it brings t you to their profile , doesn't work with debbie, maybe cuz she's new?
  • @kathy sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday, I played the level for a bit then fell asleep :(
    Played it some more today & got nowhere. Never got higher than 230k, those houses at the front just don't want to fall. I think taking out the wooden ball makes it more likely to collapse the 1st house since it destabilizes it more but that's hard to do.
    I still think it's the best strat but damn it's hard.

And you're not crazy, there is some instability on this level. I had something fall & kill the pigs between the 2 houses, then the front house wobbled & shifted & leaned way left. Came really close to falling.
  • @mvnla2 Ieft @debbienicoltti a note on her post in Ideas for ABN, which imo not many pay attention to on reading back, i advised her if she needed guidance to post questions here and we could try to help her.
    Idk ...
  • OB I'll take a Double Pigkiller, send the blues to PD periodically to refresh my drink, I've decided Not to quit just yet;)
    * hangs sign,*
    *gONe fLliNGing*
  • Sorry @karen68 I didn't look up and see ya there,
    Thanks for taking a peek and verifying I'm not crazy:)
    Soo it does seem the level maybe got harder with the last update.. I give up, going to try and improvea couple more but that's it, i think I'm soon done with PD! Spot #14 not to shabby considering!!
  • Nice @kathy, 14th place not shabby at all! Higher than me :D
    It's levels like 3-19 that make me want to avoid going back there for a while. Where ya going next?
  • Thanks @karen68 not sure where I'm going next, gotta look at my boards and see what I haven't finished, but sticking with Seasons for a while I imagine. Where are you flinging now, maybe I'll join you?
    Really I'm ahead of You in PD? Wow that makes me feel better:) I'm shared of the Queen of Seasins in an episode!!
  • Well looking at my boards @karen68 looks like i need to fill in quite a few, I'm going to go in order, which means I'm starting with summer pignic..yuck
    OB I'm gonna need a lot of summer drinks in the middle of January sorry, I'll startn with a Long Island Iced Tea , but mind you better get creative lol:)
  • @Karen68 Maybe I'm looking wrong at my boards on Seasons? I'm missing a lot of scores entered on a lot of episodes but my overall score says 175 ? Is that right? In All of seasons? It can't be especially with so many scores not entered?
    I'm So tired I can't type, never mind fling lol
    Nighty night all
    Nighty night Pa ♡
  • Nite nite Ma
  • @kathy WOOT Happy and sad. Happy that I got a puppy without even looking at any starts or videos. Sad because vuelva and comex666 beat me to posting the strategy. But happy that I discovered it on my own. :)
  • @kathy good idea spending some time in the sun in winter. Be sure to check @hunnybunny 's Seasons forum, there are a number of improved levels in SP.

@gumby congrats on the puppy!
  • @karen68 thanks, I would call it my strategy but comex666 and vuelva posted it before I did.
  • Wooot!! Wtg @gumby :) congratulations on the new pup!! And for coming up with a great strat!!
Post in the New Forum!