The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2582
  • 159691 Comments
  • @kathy this one is Spike
  • Thanks @gumby, congrats to you too!
    And thanks @kathy :) Comex is in his own league when it comes to puppies. And don't forget meanguy, he has lots more than me.
  • @karen68 thanks puppy ranks small on the last few challenges 2-3 peeps
  • Well that's me Done with SW ,quite a few levels to work on another time but even so made it into the top 50 in overall SW total score leaderboard ! I'm happy with that for now :D
    Someday I'll go back ooohhh wait, gotta do the GE's
    Cancel that but still #42 without the GE' s is pretty damn good for one pass quickie:)
    *pats herself the back* oouuchhh that hurt , twisted my neck:(
    OB I'll have a strong Pigkiller please, and drinks for all to celebrate the new puppy's:)
  • So Spot and Spike cute @gumby:)
    Is this Wind ever gonna quit; (
  • @kathy you didn't ask the names of the other 4 and yea the wind will quit eventually
  • Boomer, Cody, Hunter and Storm
  • @kathy I suppose I will need to get some female puppies now so they can breed and make me more puppies LOL
  • Ohh @gumby I didn't realize you had so many!! Congratulations: D
    Tell Boomer, Cody, Hunter and Storm I'm sorry and give them a cookie from me:)
    Jeesh I should write down my puppy names, i did somewhere lol..
    Anyway off to GE, got the day off tomorrow but gotta go the laundromat, washer is broke:(
  • Forget GE!! Have them locked can't finish atm..ah well another day
    Going back to Seasons!
  • @kathy well if ya need a taxi :P
  • also I have been nominated for some badges :) and a couple other people backed up the nominations
  • Ohh I'll get over there and back them up @gumby
    And don't jinx me lol, I've got a "brand new" 3 year old chevy lol first car i ever owned that began with a 20 hee hee, well i don't Technically "Own" it still paying for it, so ya no taxi needed for now I hope, but yes if I ever do you'll be the first I call: D
  • @kathy to mock a mockingbird forgot to post his screenshot for a puppy, unless he/she doesn't do pets. I don't really know this person so maybe you can mention it to him/her.
  • I can @gumby his @ name is vuelva , I'll try!
    @Sweetp ?
  • @gumby what was the challenge?
  • @kathy Wreck the Halls 1-3
  • @gumby @kathy to mock a mockingbird doesn't collect puppies anymore. Not really sure why but he's said in the past that he doesn't bother.
    @kathy where you headed in Seasons?
  • @gumby what was 'the score to beat' I see vuelva score is lower than yours and @karern68
    So maybe he didn't get it, I left him a note on the walkthrough anyway.
  • @kathy the score to beat was 109k and change , the 4th place guy
  • Oh well lol, i left him a note anyway @karen68
    I'm headed to Pig Days have 2 levels to catch up on and quite a few to improve on, your welcome to join me, but fair warning PD is tough: ( lots of whining in the days ahead lol @karen68 i thought it was gumby asking, i didn't need to tell you PD is tough haha you've been there:)
    Ohh and @gumby forgot you askecd me about the blue box with the question mark, is actually a thing can't explain, Kelani made it for me, I'll have to put it in my album, maybe then it will work
    Basically it's a picture of a slingshot with the caption 'Less talk, More Fling' lol

• @kathy this new challenge is weird, I unlocked it with some of my free coins
  • Yes @gumby , The trophy room is hard to get to if you haven't completed the level, it actually probably shouldn't be included in the challenge as is not fair to those who don't have it:(
  • @kathy no kidding there are some tough levels & crazy high scores in Pig Days. Some of my scores could use some work but I'm avoiding it. Have to finish Ski or Squeal first!
    Haven't really played yesterday's PD level yet. Penguin Day.. - ever see the cartoon Pingu? That's what it makes me think of.
  • @Karen68 I've never seen that cartoon, no, but jeesh , the penguins are tied up!
    I thought maybe the goal was to save them, but when they fall in the water they are still bound and just bob up and down:\ I'm quite adverse to drowning innocent Penquins:( Happy Feet! Just bobbing around, what's Rovio coming to?
  • @Kathy @gumby thanks to Bosstown for offering DC Met some snow removal equip.

1 hour shoveling, one hour flingin', accumulation, one hour shoveling, one hour flingin' It can be done!
  • Sorry @knichy didn't see you there, Really Boston helped with snow removal, ya got that much huh? This l guess is coming my way? That'll be there exuse lol..
    I'm off nighty night
  • Nighty night Pa ♡
  • I don't shovel btw, I'll just stay in hee hee :)
    Really nighty night
  • Good luck @Ma, @Gumby, and anyone else that wakes up in a winter wonderland.
  • @all Personal service from OB - cute!!

http://youtu.be/qBPPYQLS-Nw

xoxo
  • Awwww...I ended up watching a dozen hummingbird videos.
  • Pa looks like you are going to get more snow than us! I hope we don't get hit, seeing as our Mayor graciously will send our brand new snow blowers to your state!
    Off to watch hummingbird video, pa you gave away the surprise lol;)
  • Boston has offered up equipment and personnel for the snow that is starting right now. already an inch on the ground in the first hour, looking for upwards of 2' (yes, that is feet not inches). DC area isn't really geared up for huge snow like that
  • Ahhh that's better, i couldn't reply on my phone
  • Yes @knichy i heard the city was shutdown due to a dusting yesterday: (
    I just hope we don't get it , as our equipment is being loaned to a couple state, actually i dont care lol maybe I'll get Monday off hee hee, yes yes that's the ticket! Keep the snow removal equipment as loooonnngg as you want:)
  • @kathy @karen68 I think I'm out of Ski or Squeal. A top ten place is OK by me.
    Will have to revisit "seasons just got easier" forum, which I have neglected for weeks. Point finders, here I come...

Although I love snow, and we've had very little here for three or four years, I hope all you lot on the east coast survive your blitz without too much hardship @kathy @rat @gumby @knicky @anyoneiforgot
  • Great Job in Ski and Squeal @hunnybunny !! That's one tough episode and to achieve a top ten spot is some determined flinging!!
    Hoping we don't get much snow in Boston this year, we had quite a tough winter last year, seems this one is going to just skirt us, hopefully
  • Woo Hoo
    I just spotted @jlz666 in the icy depths of Penguin World. Good to see you back xx
  • @kathy Who ever said they were innocent penguins that are tied up? LOL
    @knichy 2 feet not as bad as it sounds, but yea it does S***
    @hunnybunny @rat we here in Boston probably won't get much from this storm, maybe 3-6 inches tops
  • Aren't All penguins innocent @gumby, after all they just do their own thing, mind their own business: (
  • @kathy we will assume their innocence until they are proven guilty, To be fair
  • @gumby to be fair yes, but I'd! Like to see some evidence of there presumed guilt?
  • And i Have backup , may I present @hunnybunny And @bonneypattycat :)
  • Tell me if this works @gumby
    I can see it , not sure why you can't?
    You might have a pop up blocker?
  • @kathy I see a smiley rolling around and laughing, and I see a box with a blue ?
Post in the New Forum!