The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2315
  • 159818 Comments
  • Did you get the pillarc on the right to fall @fenikus? There will be no justice for Eddie until you or someone does..:/
  • @fenikus I see what you mean about the top TNT falling rightward. If it could fall a just a bit further right, it might do something neat to that pillar.
  • @kathy
    Sorry I was taking apart the kitchen pantry for most of the evening
    You are correct the:
    3Ps=Patience, Persistence and Practice or
    4Ps=Patience, Persistence, Practice and Persuasion or
    5Ps=Patience, Persistence, Practice, Persuasion and Pray or
    5Ps and 1B=Patience, Persistence, Practice, Persuasion, Pray and Booze

Its a game and although it does present a challenge it should not be frustrating. Fun is just plain fun.
  • Ok, I just got a falling TNT to synergize with the TNT in the center of the structure, and it made that pillar rock back and forth pretty hard.
  • @wrw01 ((((hugs)))) thanks for popping in and giving these whippersnappers a lesson in the 3P's or 4 or5 lol :) OB please bring wrw01 whatever he would like:)
  • @wrw01 now what did that pantry ever do to you? :)
  • Ya @Malawi I've hit it to wiggle some too but it Ain't gonna fall! !
    Be polite now and say heello to our wise guest. .
  • @wrw01, 5Ps and 1B seem to work best for me ;-)
  • I pick the 5P's and 1B lol @wrw01 :) thanks for taking time to pop in♡
  • Malawi. lol. Now I'm a landlocked African country.
  • Speaking of which OB a round for all on the house:)
  • Man, picking that plank up from as high as possible makes the strategy pretty darn repeatable.
  • @Kathy
    At this point sleep is in the near future but a single malt would be great to sooth the muscles.

@Kelani
    We installed new kitchen cabinets this week and the panty had to be taken out to be rebuilt. We are going to the floor with pull out drawers and going a bit deeper with 24" pull out shelves. Trying to figure out how to incorporate a pull out spice rack and baking sheet storage area but it looks like the latter may not have enough room.
  • @fenikus
    Yes, at times that is the ticket home
  • @wrw01 sounds like fun. The 24" pull-outs are a nice touch. The spice/sheets storage is always tough. I remember in my mom's kitchen, she wanted the same thing, and I ultimately had to scoot her fridge over 4" and build a narrow pull-out cabinet there.
  • Ooops sorry @kelani that was the tablet talkin' apparently it has the same aversion to your name as the phone:/
  • @Kathy no need to apologize. I love seeing what those little buggers can come up with :)
  • Sleep is coming for me ad well @wrw01 nice to see you and hope we see more of you more often♡♡the Star is on vacation she'll be sorry she missed ya..:(
  • I learn a lotv though @kelani I didn't know that was an african country .. what's llandlocked mean?
  • @Kathy
    Yes I owe her an email and hope to get it written on Monday, she is having a good time

@Kelani
    It has been fun and the final products are amazing. The cabinets are custom built and the wife loves them. That is all that matters
  • Have i mentioned lately i hate my keyboard? Idk what the heck Why doesn't it type what i write?
    Even when i do letter byletter which takes forever it changes what I wrote:/
  • Happy wives are a good thing, so I hear. :)
  • Thanks for reminding me @Kathy I owe Mrs. Star a note as well.
  • Welp, I can't vindicate Eddie using that shot tonight. Aside from the one vibrate-y thing, that pillar hasn't budged.

It's funny. So much of this score crap could be avoided if Rovio'd provide the maximum possible scores for each level to the admins and GameCenter. Then if anyone tried to enter a score above that, it'd be rejected.
  • Yep @wrw01 She is having fun and well deserved holiday :)
  • Hopefully my bbattery charges overnight so my alarm will work:/
    Night @Pa
    *passes flashlight to OB for safekeeping* night pal you do a great job !!
  • Ah @Kathy thank you for leaving us a cat butt to stare at every night. I don't know what we'd do without it :P
  • What you don't like my kitty sleep @kelani :(I thought he's cute:(
    Night night :(
  • It's cute, but it's still a big ol' full-moon kitten butt :P
  • @Mumsie @tompuss @Kathy Thanks for warm welcome.
    @fenikus Yes, right. I used " V V ", not "W" on my nickname
    @mvnla2 My e-mail box got overflowed notification. I'm qucik scanning "@romo" among bunch of it because I'm slow reader(not fluent). Ok, I'll follow it.
  • @Romo I think everyone's asleep now. But nice to see you. If you are getting too many emails, you can unclick the golden star at the top of the page. When it is Gold, you will get an email for every comment made in here. :)
  • Night Ma
  • @kelani, @kathy, @bernersenn, @all "Carla? Who she?", I asked myself, not getting any of these references at all. . .did a wiki-quiki . . a sitcom I've never seen? Unbelievable! "Cheers", everyone, drinks on me :)
  • Good afternoon to you all. We had a wonderful day in the mountains. The weather is cooperating. I saw that you all had your toughts and ideas about Cheers. Makes me laughing. See, the similarity is there.
  • @kelani @bernersenn Must have missed them cos dubbed into French - you cannot imagine the damage this inflicts on even the best shows. . . it's only recently we went digital and now have a choice of audio channels TG. . .
  • @rat seems that the bunny stew wasn't that good for your stomache, is it?
  • Mrs. Bunny, you may not have troubled me in HH, but you are definitely starting to make me feel rather uncomfortable in TT! Wondering where I'll find 15K+ points to take #1 spot...
  • What do you say @bernersenn? We got some stiff competition here.
  • @fenikus if it wasn't for our rodent friend, I'd have been out of there ages ago. I can never beat him in Space, but here I have a glimmer of a chance.
    Now, if only I could crack TT #10....
    Rat's strategy just isn't working for me :-(
  • Mrs. Bunny, as long as The Rodent was in 1st place, I felt comfortable because I know I can beat him in Rio -- any time, any place. But now that you're holding the throne, I'm not so sure...
  • Ah, TT #10, my and I see your nemesis.
  • @TomPuss I definitely wouldn't want to hear a French Ted Danson. :) A French John Raztenberger or George Wendt would be pretty funny, though.
  • Back later, errand time.
  • @fenikus stiff competition? Ok, till now it was low performance over here. Little flinging, shame on me. Tomorrow, the weather is returning to its old habbit: bad. We'll see what I can do.
    @tompuss they are reporting about essentially improving the weather in the Swiss, starting this sunday. Then, we are already at home - your time of glance will come.
Post in the New Forum!