The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2192
  • 159734 Comments
  • @rat9 that may be an age thing....you know as you get older, you loose brain cells......
  • Here's the best present I can give to all the river rats in the BP today. Don't waste your time trying to beat my top score on the challenge. It can't be done. No puppies for the Blossom River crowd today. Ha ha ha *evil laugh* They probably think I'm kidding.
  • Thanks for the heads up on the challenge today @sunshine. I've been getting a lot of PM's asking about it and had no idea why. Now it makes sense. I'm a little slow. Duh?
  • @rat9 are you loosing it or is it your age??? You said this same thing on the previous page.
  • What? Repeating myself... I'm getting older. I must be losing more brain cells than I thought.
  • Now that's a rat tail @JLZ666. You have to wonder what wager he lost. Surely no one would willingly do that to themselves.

Edit: Hey, I could get that haircut. I've got just enough hair.
  • @Kathy must be sleeping in because she's on vacation. It's not like her to miss a party. Sorry Ma, but I have to go with Mrs. Rat.

BFNIMCBLIDK
  • @TomPuss I've been sweating so much the last couple of weeks because of my AC problems that people thought I was deliquescing. BTW, I took a couple of semesters of chemistry so I know the word "deliquescent", but I think you may have stumped a few of our fellow flingers. It's not a word you hear every day.
  • It looks like @fenikus's birthday wishes are about to melt away.
  • Have you got your puppy yet @fenikus? You get to win a puppy and beat my high score at the same time. How can you resist?
  • @Rat, you talkin' 'bout challenge of the day? Your previous post made it seem like it was a Blossom River challenge but for me it shows some Space Fry me to the Moon level.

Edit: I guess I *could* play this one -- only 7 levels to complete before I can get to it. Some other Space challenges were in the high 20s levels so by the time I'd get to them, the challenge would be over.
  • I wouldn't waste my time if I were you @fenikus. You can't beat my score. You're not that good.
  • Hahahaha @Rat, the way you're talking one would think you have a 10K lead above the competition. It's only 680 points. I just had a breakfast that had more calories than that.

(don't fall for it @funikus, don't fall for it…)
  • I'm sorry..........couldn't resist it! Just couldn't! LMAO!
    Have fun with Mrs Rat today @rat!
    http://youtu.be/8ad9nsI73_o
  • OK, I know that challenge isn't one of mine. I hated that level so much.
  • I haven't left yet @Estar. Mrs. Rat wanted to cook me a special brunch first. And I'm getting a rum cake tonight. Aren't I special? She's getting ready. We'll be out and about soon.
  • You saw where I told @fenikus not to waste his time didn't you @Kelani? I tried to be nice. He's not proficient enough in Space to take on that level.
  • @Rat -- Happy Birdday! May you have a pain free day of good flinging, or at least less of the first, and more of the second. :D
    I had to read your message to @mumsie several times. I thought you played golf in the past? Even I can get the round white object into the hole 18 times, but my scores are awful.
    @jlz666 -- Is your avy photoshoped? Can't believe any live, awake cat would stand for that.
    @Rat -- What do you mean, we know that's a photo of your haircut. Even fits your description of yourself! I think that photo will stick more than the tutu!
    @kathy -- It's been a long time since I've played BI; maybe @Lyrian can help.
  • Thanks @Mvnla2. I didn't want to set the bar too high for @Mumsie. She's not getting any younger either.
  • Mister @Rat sounds like mrs. rat is doing everything she can to make you feel special, but then again we did agree that your mrs. Rat is the best significant other on your side of the pond and my hubby the best on my side :) So what else could she do right?? Enjoy the outdoors and all the wonderful things today brings! Much love and catch you later!
  • @JLZ that picture of the haircut, ieuwwww, but I agree, amazing find and I too would like to know why someone would want to have that on the back of his head. Going to see if I can find out :) brb
  • Hmm a small search on the internet didn't reveal his story, but I have seen enough men during the search with a rat tail... one even had one on his lower back !?!? Ieuwwwwww too disturbing to even post in here. I do love ya Mister @Rat but boy the Rat tail men are just plain scary and so not my type ;)
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo way @Kelani !! 2 months?? but you had to grow it to get to the length right? So the planning was even longer than that right? Owwww boy, lucky for you things we do in high school usually get a pass as we were young and immature, so you are okay, I don't think you are scary :)
  • @mvnla I have no idea if it's photoshopped but I'm thinking no actually! Assuming they were brought up together then anything's possible I guess?! Don't listen to a word he says.....it IS Mr Rats head ;)
    @estar hey honey ((hugs)) You'd be surprised what I got up to in my youth......or maybe you wouldn't?! Haahaaaa!! Ahhhhhh those were the days!........I think.....
    I've just finished work and about to head home thank goodness. Not feeling great today so I want to change into comfies and relax. If I'm feeling up to it I'll try pop in later. Sorry I missed you :( Ewwww I don't want to think about where the tail was on that photo!! @kelani PLEASE say yours was on your head?!!!
    Enjoy being spoiled by the missus @rat,you deserve it! I'm going to get some TLC from hubby.
    Have a lovely day everyone!
    Toodles
  • @JLZ Ew. Oh God, yes. it was on head, not braided and very tiny.

@estar there was no planning. I had a rebellious barber. :P
  • @JLZ Hi Hon, drive safe and get comfy asp, say hi to your hubby for me and see you when I see you! As for the not suiteble for BP photo, ieuwwww no that would be even worse, no I really meant lower back hair... not even lower than that hahahaha
  • @kelani, yeah but your hair must have been long enough right? How long was your rat tail?? In other words, how long was your hair before you went to the barber shop? No worries, long hair isn't a "ieuwwww" thing especially back in those days, just curious.
  • @estar my hair varied from very short to very long, except after it's an inch long, it goes into curly mode, so no idea how long it really got. At rat-tail time, it was short, maybe 3/4 inch / 2cm. My barber just thought it'd be cool to leave an uncut bit in the back for 6 months. I was 16 and already labeled a weirdo, so I didn't care. :P

be back in a bit. I have another store run to make, and judging by the sound I just heard, kitty puke cleanup in the kitchen.
  • See you later @Kelani Sorry I vanished too. Ahh so Swipe has the pukies too? Our Jaapie has been tossing up his kibble for the last couple of days, must be the time of the season again, he has been shedding a lot of hair and he hate being combed.
  • Ackkk I overslept and missed the Party:(
    Happy Birthday @Pa
    Thanks for the answer on #30 I saw it :)
  • @all There is a guy that rides his bicycle around town and he has a tail sticking out of his BACK it's wierd!!
  • Back home and in my comfies @estar. Hubby said hi with a big smile on his face! He's being very sweet and said I can have whatever I want for dinner. All I want is a hug on a plate so it's mac n cheese with garlic bread tonight :D Would you believe it but Lily just threw up her dinner as well?! Miss "snarf 'n' barf" as hubby calls her has been puking almost daily lately so she's back on the hairball paste. Think all the kitties are shedding big style. She also has Oscars fur in her tummy as she's a grooming addict. If you stand still for 2 mins she'll groom you!
    @sunshine I'm afraid you'll have to bounce yourself today:( I'll enjoy the image of you screaming with delight whilst throwing yourself around!!! Have fun!
    @kathy that was a great sleep in!! You didn't miss the party,I'm sure the left ponders will continue long after we say night night! Oh Kathy that guy is just plain sick sick sick!!!
    Ermmmmmm,boys?.........you know I can take care of excess hair?..........just sayin ;D
    XXX
  • Wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    Come on @jlz6666 this is so much fun!!!!!! :D
  • Haahaaaaaaaaa!!! Oh @sunshine! I seriously do have your image in my head! Watch that shoulder pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeze! OB,blues,could you keep an eye on her?...........hmmm,hang on,I guess I could have a virtual bounce couldn't I? Ok.....................
    *wooooooohooooooo!!!!!!!* bouncy,bouncy,bounceeeeeeeeee.........
  • Boing..... boing..... Plop! Oopsy, guess it has been a long time since I was on a bouncy castle hee hee... hey JLZ Maybe the bouncing will ease that upset tummy for ya ;)
    Lily too?? Yup I think @Kelani is right, they are all turning on us at the same time. I wonder though... did they invent poofing before us humans did?
  • ROTFLMAO JLZ... I want front row seats if one of the guys take you up on that offer hahahahahhaha
  • @Kelani and you didn't bring flower home with ya? Such a shame, you could have given it as a present to whomever is the one bugging you in the leaderboards, a couple of fingers gone and you will be the victor ;)
  • Sorry @kelani I was boinging! Well I have to say that that little lady sounds fab lol!! Kindred spirits :D I think with that resume she'll be snapped up quickly!
    Yeah I think our kits are out to test our patience and "Vanish carpet shampoo" ;)
  • Dang it I need to look up.
    Is it you @estar? Are we here together? :D Have a wee bit of time before dinner bell rings. Well they say exercise helps right? Don't know about the bouncing but the laughter probably would :D
    Ohhhhhhhh I've got fab vid footage of BF's hubby getting a chest and back wax from me! I swear I thought he was going to kill me! No joke...he raised his fists! Haahaaaaa! I think we should have a spa day in the BP don't you? Think the girls would line up and pay big bucks for that performance!!!
  • @jlz yeahhhh I love that plan :) I Am in and eant front row seats hee hee.
    Did you have to sign a contract not to release that footage? If no... You got my email ;)

Enjoy your mac and cheese, I never had it, but heard you telling it is comfy food, I did see supermarket versions of it, but they never look that tasty... Can you send me the recipe and how it is done, I will pass it on to hubby and ask him to make it the next time I am in the pits :)
  • @kathy how are you today? How is the shoulder/back? Enjoying your free time?
  • Hi @estar :) yep I'm just relaxing :)
    You NEVER Had Mac & Cheese !!!!! * stares in disbelief @estar*
Post in the New Forum!