The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2191
  • 159734 Comments
  • I know you were joking.
    Man, the leaderboards and such seem like so much stress. An update turns into a source of stress in merely a few days.
  • My first page change in months!
  • I know It's an RPG. That's about it. Been too busy with Beak and life stuffs.

edit: @tas it shouldn't be stressful. I think most of us enjoy the competition. Plus, It's always fun to screw over friends by taking their high scores.

OK. gotta get some sleep and food. not in that order. :)
  • @fenikus -- Thanks for the new word of the day!
    @theanonymoussomeone -- Hi! Good to see you! Glad you're learning something interesting at summer camp. I have been playing Epic, but it is really difficult without Facebook friends. Haven't seen your Resource Handbook, will take a look.
  • Lol @theanonymoussomonepagechanger haha you return and get a page change haha..
  • Well good night @kelani..:/ my first night of vacation and your going to sleep. .I see how it is..:(
  • Hi @mvnla2 ;) I had go q deactivate my Fb account temporarily..so i guess i can't even play the epic. .
  • @Kathy sorry, I'm sleepyhungrytired, and have nothing remotely interesting to say tonight. :)
  • S' ok @kelani pie..sweet dreams see ya tomorrow ((hug)) eat ..manja..chow down.. but better not to eat before bed.. have a good breakfast in the morning. .sleep tight.
  • How come my ice birds just freeze the pigs but they dont die..idk what I'm doing wrong? @mvnla2 on B2 level #30 I'm trying to follow the strat @Lyrian explained to you in the walkthrough but I feel I'm missing something. .the whole thing just freezes but the pigs don't die they just sit there frozen?
  • It's fun even if you're like me and don't like RPGs. I expected it to be bad, but, once again, Rovio Blew it out of the water!
  • What's RPG's @Tas ?
  • Thank you @Burpie. I was indeed posting an aggregate score for Beak Impact. Actually, I didn't include the bonus levels in my totals, just parts one and two. Did your numbers include all of BI levels @Burpie? And @fenikus seems to be about as crazy as the two of us. He's going to pass us all if we don't get busy.

@Kelani I wasn't taking anything away from your dominance in BI #2. You own it for now. Heck, if the other flingers and I don't start flingin' in earnest soon, you may own it for all time. Great scores/effort. Burpie and I have a little competition in Space updates that we may have to include you in soon. We try to get all our scores in the top ten after a release has been out for at least a month. To my knowledge, we're the only two flingers ever to accomplish this feat in any AB episode.. When did BI come out? You only have two scores above top ten at the moment. And they are both eleventh places. BTW, I only have one above ten. At one time, I had all my scores in Pig Dipper or Cosmic Crystals, I forget which at the moment, in the top five except for one pesky little sixth place. I never got all of them in the top five at the same time. Soooo close. I'd have loved to have been able to say that without the sixth place caveat. I still think that the Admins should award a Sharpshooter badge for getting all levels into the top ten or twenty. Hard to get there, harder to stay there.

Hi @TAS. Summer camp sure is different now than when I was a kid. Ours had outdoor activities. Yours have computer labs. Yuck. That's no fun. That's summer school.
    Did I hear @TAS right? Was this the end of Space. Look out! The Rats will abandon the ship as they are known to do as it sinks. @TAS has spoken!

Hi @Ma. I'm still here. I must be feeling better. I'm at least starting to chat again. Flingin' to follow, I hope.

• Well I will be having an actual summer camp Ina few weeks where we do volunteer work around the city of Memphis, one of the top crime cities in America.
  • Hi @Pa ♡♡ I really hope Tas is mistaken:(
    But if it's true ..I still need you to guide me while I complete/restart my Space episode which i lost progress and was never very good anyway:/ I'm hoping my Pahtnah will return when the time comes for the Space Quest as its her favorite episisode..
    Glad your feeling a bit better... enough to chat a little..the flinging will come. .is a Marathon so we'll be here a while; )
  • Thanks @TAS. One more city off my retirement list.
  • Which episode Ma?
  • Really @theanonymoussomone I didn't know that! ! I thought Detroit was the worst. .I never would guess that Memphis was a high crime area.. but then again the whole country is going down hill..
  • All of Space Pa.. starting from Pig Bang !!
  • Brb gotta clear cache.. phone running slow..
  • I know I haven't been here to help you through BI @Ma. But I just haven't been myself for months. You know you don't need to ask. I'm there for ya when you and @kimmiecv are ready.
  • Well, I might not fling tonight, but I'm at least going to look at the damage @Kelani has done in Part two and devise an attack strategy. I don't mind losing in a Space Episode. But I'm not going down without a fight. *I really do mind*
  • I know @Pa ;) I can't wait. .I know we'll have loads of fun
    . And kick some space Butt :) ;)
    My eyes are closing lol. Accutually they were closed haha tablet in hand. .I got 10 days so I'm not gonna rush it..
  • Lol I was actually starting to dream that i was flinging. . Time for bed. .night Pa
    Night all..
  • Now I'm awake kinda..I just need to know on Level #30 B2 do i activate the ice bird or no? I won't sleep till i figure it out :( I'm dreaming about it lol!!
  • Sorry @Ma. I was away for a bit. I'm not sure about level 30. Off the top of my head, I say no. But let me look at it again and I'll tell you correctly in the morning. Get some sleep. You've got a lot of flingin' to do and ten days to do it. Pace yourself.

Night Ma.
  • Your right .. night @Pa.
  • That's so ugly it's cute @Mumsie. Thanks. May you get the large white spherical object into the minute landscape orifice a minimum of eighteen times.
  • No need to activate Iceman on #30 @Ma. Confirmed.
  • Good night @all.
  • Mister @Rat ??? Are you napping? Hmmm guess we were just a tad bit too late, he said good night :(

hi @Sunshine and @JLZ Love the card JLZ! hee hee
  • @fellowflingers, good afternoon to you @all. Woke up, did my things, took my Ipad, loaded the leaderboards and got crazy. @rat is talking about licking his heels - he's wrong. @burpie is doing so (talking about BI#1). The rest of the community is licking MY heals. That's evil, that's really evil. Whiiiiiiiiiiiniiiiiiiiiii. Later this afternoon, there is Brazil-Chili - also very nice.
    But again, first things first, let's finish the first round of BI #2. OB, serve those early birds here what they want, cheers
  • @jlz666 hahaha!!!! I love the bugged out eyes!
  • After you were my alibi @JLZ666 during the "Repairman" investigation, I'm not sure we should be seen in such a compromising position. I do like the fact that I'm on top though.

I'm in a weird mode today @sunshine. I found your cat with the rat in it's mouth a little sexy. Ooooh! He didn't go there....

@Estar What can I say except, where did you find a rat in a tutu picture? Did you google rat and tutu? Who knew? Love ya Star.

And there's @Sunshine with something in her mouth again. I see an oral fixation taking root in my dirty "OLD" mind. Sorry.

By the look of your eyes in that high school photo @JLZ666, that wasn't tobacco you were smoking. You have scary eyes. Love the cheese cake. Do you want to know why? It's because you didn't put me in the tutu. I'm playing AB while a cute tutu wearing rat dances for me. The good life.
  • Yes, @jlz666 I fancy a bounce! Come join join us @rat9, you dirty old man! ;)
  • Ha ha ha ha I told you I was in a weird mood @sunshine. Bouncy, bouncy. Believe it or not, I cleaned it up before posting because of the venue. Tried to keep it PG-13.

Mrs. Rat is going to be keeping me fairly busy today. But I'll try and pop in from time to time.
  • Thanks for the heads up on the challenge today @sunshine. I've been getting a lot of PM's asking about it and had no idea why. Now it makes sense. I'm a little slow. Duh?
Post in the New Forum!