Petition to Rovio- Space Eagle infinite use option
  • Hi ABN,

I was chatting with another AB fan on twitter earlier (@ppauilius95) and we were talking about how there needs to be an infinite use option on Space Eagles and Millennium Falcons. Rovio actually replied saying they would pass the feedback on to the team but that they couldn't promise anything; I think we should show them that we want this. @ppauilius95 and I decided it should be about $2; I, however, would be willing to pay up to $5.

If you support the idea of a $2-$5 unlimited Space Eagle/Millenium Falcon please write "I sign this petition" as well as a little comment on what price it should be. I will tally up the signatures every few days.

Thanks,
    ABSM

Five signatures as of 10-29-13 (including myself)
  • 8 Comments
  • I totally agree and sign petition. $2 to $5 is good; much more and I wouldn't buy.
    If you have a twitter account, have you tweeted PVesterbacka? I think I sent him the same message a while ago, and got pretty much the same reply.
  • @MVNLA 1 Aug
    @pvesterbacka How about a sale on Space Eagles and Millenium Falcons? Unlimited use for $1.99? Please make sure I know if you do.
    2:01 PM - 1 Aug 13

Peter Vesterbacka ‏@pvesterbacka 1 Aug
    @MVNLA sounds good. Need to figure out how we could do that.
    Expand
  • I sign this petition.

I'd pay 2 euro (2.75 USD) for unlimited space eagles.

I only paid 0.75 euro for AB Space Premium and 0.80 euro for the extra Danger Zone levels. I will not pay 10x that amount for a bunch of eagles.
  • I sign this petition.

I would pay around £1.99 ($2.49) to have access to unlimited Space Eagles, and I think implementing this idea would benefit Rovio in reputation (e.g. listening to their fans, introducing unlimited IAP's for a small price etc.) and maybe even in the long-run also, as I wouldn't bet on very many people actually buying 200 eagles for $19.99, especially considering the $0.99 unlimited prices in Rio, Seasons and the original. Finally, I think that most people would be inclined to buy them considering the added content only available through achieving all feathers in each episode in AB Space, and people would now be much more lured towards buying them, me being one of those people :D
  • Seems a bit unfair to users who already purchased (possibly multiple) packs in the current system.
  • I hate the Space Eagles and Falcons. There is no real skill with them. You just have to lob at least two and you win, in most cases. I always feel like I am just buying the feather rather than earning it. And they get costly quickly.

I would love an unlimited option.
  • I'm gonna boost this up a little bit... c'mon, we need more signatures!
  • I totally sign this petition.

$4 for both a permanent Space Eagle and a permanent Millennium Falcon ($2 each) is a reasonable price, considering the facts that in Angry Birds Space feathers are needed just to unlock one exclusive level per episode and in Angry Birds Star Wars gold medals are needed just to complete the icon collection. Dozens or maybe even hundreds of dollars for a few extra levels and a few icons is just ridiculous. If Rovio can make the Mechanic Pig for Bad Piggies a 'pay once ($1), unlimited use' purchase (which they did), then it's obvious they can do the same thing for Angry Birds Space and Angry Birds Star Wars. Let's hope Rovio will do that.

P.S., I'm the one (@ppaulius95 on Twitter) who originated this idea with @Hankinator9000's (from Twitter) help.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!