Problems with King Pig
  • I have a problem with unlocking King Pig Level. I have 3 stars in all levels from all episodes (even all stars in Red's Mighty Feathers and all Golden Eggs) and... nothing.

Also I have all Mighty Eagle feathers (100% destruction in all levels from all episodes).

Could you tell me where is the problem and what should I have to do to unlock King Pig?

[AB version: Android, Samsung Galaxy Y]
  • 4 Comments
  • Based on Rovio FAQ site, if your device is not support Star Wars then there is no King Pig level in ABO.
  • Unless you save your game data in Rovio account and play it on the newer device.
  • @Atmosfear -- I also have Samsung Galaxy Y, which is incompatible (have No support) with ABSW and King Pig mode in ABo. As @PJng said.

It means, even if you've 3-starred all levels, You can't unlock King Pig mode in your phone.
  • Thank you all very much for information.

There is only one way to play King Pig - to buy better device :)

It's true that Samsung Galaxy Y doesn't support ABSW - it's even impossible to download it from Google Play (like Bad Piggies...).

I saved my AB data in Rovio account - it wouldn't be nice to lose several months of playing nad completing AB stats.

So - now is the time to start playing next parts of AB.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!