Angry Birds Nest Diary!
  • 417 Comments
  • Hmmmm.... okay I guess.
    Diary was created. 6/7/2013.
  • Hmmm, today is just a normal day so I have nothing to say
  • Today is a normal day for me.
    Well, I got #5 rank in ACB 1-11
    Just 1k+ required to become #1 :D
  • Well, I would really like to thank my hubby. I've been a bit exhausted with the little monster lately, 'cause hubby is at work all day long and I really haven't had much time to rest. Today when I woke up, my hubby had already made breakfast to the monster so that I got a chance to sleep a bit later than usually. When they were done with the breakfast he took the monster with him when he went to a boat trip with his friend so now I finally have some time on my own and I don't need to jump around all the time :D

I'm starting to make the cake at some point and in the evening we're going to have some BBQ food! We bought some steaks and champignons! So we're going to have steaks and champignons filled with herb&garlic flavoured cheese and wrapped in bacon, and of course salad and then cake :D It will be absolutely great! :D
  • At my church, we have a summer camp called Camp Great Commission, and it's at the same time as VBS, so from 9 AM-12 PM the youth group helps with that. Then when they leave, we get to eat lunch, then free time, then a bible study, then free time, then a (veryveryeverygood) sermon, then some sort of crazy gameshow, dance off, inflatable war, etc., then we usually go to bed.
    Each of the people in the youth group who went was assigned to sleep somewhere. I slept at the church, so I didn't leave for almost 5 days! That also meant extra work. Each morning those who stayed at the church were the ones who had to take out the trash and put up the bedding (I slept in a cot cause cots are awesome) since the room we slept in got used for VBS. And the people who slept in another person's home just HAPPENED to get here right after we were done.
    And one more thing: DONKEY. Our good friend Tyler would wear a donkey head and "assassinate" people by slashing their necks..... with a sharpie.
  • @Stocktoad -- Decide to post this comment here: Yeah, I saw the comment from BullFrog about your avatar, which is partly why I asked if you were an impostor. I know you've been changing avatars frequently, but usually you're still recognizable.
  • @all -- Maybe this would be a good place to list the Challenge of the Day, and even who won the challenge, if not a puppy?
    Today's level is
    ABSW Hoth 3-20,
    that awful level with the star destroyer.
  • I've just found out that @gerdl987 made a top score on Abra-ca-bacon 2-8 by using my strategy, this is the first time I help some one get a top score :) And that is a great event
  • Today is a great day for me. The first day of the Diary and it runs. So thanks very much for your entries right now @theanonymoussomeone @firebombbird @aman @lisko @mvnla2

How do you find the idea of this Thread? Do you enjoye it?
  • Despite my feeling that it was hopeless, I tried today's challenge ABSW Hoth 3-20, and increased my score by 40K (from above average no less). Watch @Crazy Rider's video. I never thought I would say this about that level, but it was really fun to watch the continued destruction from the laser gun when you got it in the right position.
  • @all

Today beginns my holiday. No work for 2 weeks. Relax yessss :-)
  • @aman so it's a good Day for you.
  • @ccjolly I feel the same way on the same day! I too made an unexpectedly successful forum today.
  • @CCJolly Might be a good day, if ACB 1-11 was 'Today's Challenge' :D
  • On June 09, the forum is strangely so quiet and I didn't see any new comment, even in the BP
  • Congrats @aman great Job !!
  • I have been three starring some of the ABR bonus levels and finding the hidden fruit in Jungle escape. :)
  • I just 3* it too! On June 09.
  • @ChaosTsar is back to the Nest after a 2 long months
  • @fbb - Didn't you read @mvnla2's post in the BP? @ChaosTsar has quit playing and was visiting Nest just to turn the notifications off :/
  • @brave1966 hasn't been here in 2 months
    @penguinlover hasn't been in 3 1/2!
  • ... the first day of my holiday and it is raining here in Tyrol :-(
  • @CC Jolly - Oh, that sucks, but I'm sure that you'll get wonderful holiday weathers! How long is your holiday? :D
  • @ccjolly I hope you don't have floods in Tyrol.
  • @lisko i have holiday for two weeks. But i have to help my father a lot. But that is a other work so it is no probleme.

@cosmo2503 in the Capital where i Life there weren't floods. In my second Job i worked as a paramedic so i was in Rosenheim (Germany) and Kössen (Austria) and helped the People their. Much People have to be evacuated and they have to leave their homes. That was a terrible Job because it is really hard to see the People with tears in the eyes. They cried and don't want to leave their Home. Do you hear much about the floods?
  • Last full week of school starts today!!

@ccjolly Have you checked thespyfilescomics.weebly.com recently? I've added a few chapters to the second book since you last read it.
  • @ABSM

Sorry i missed it but i will read the New Chapters. I will enjoye it i am sure!
  • Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Dear Diary,

It's my day two playing Bad Piggies, and I'm wondering, am I alone to feel like I'm too dumb to play that game? I tried in the past, and I even built some freakish contraptions to score one miserable star. However, all those umbrellas, soda bottles and stuff are too complicated for me... Boo!
  • @lablanche

Thanks for writing here !
  • @LaBlanche- Welcome to the Nest!
    Have you tried looking in the book with the lightbulb on it? That should help with your Bad Piggies problem.
  • @LaBlanche -- Ditto on the welcome. There are bad piggies walkthroughs that will help. See Walkthroughs / Bad Piggies on left side of gold bar at top of page. Also try the tip from theanonymoussomeone. In addition, you should have a few mechanic pigs that will show you how to build a contraption, although I've heard that the mechanic only builds ones that can get 1 star.
  • Thanks for the welcome and the pieces of advice. I do manage to build stuff and I use the walkthroughs (like, all the time :D), it's just sometimes the mechanics of the game annoy me. For instance, when you need to constantly juggle with umbrellas (open, close, etc.), turn on and off the engines... Kind of kills the fun a little for me. It could have been a little less mechanical and more adventurous, if you know what I mean.
  • @LaBlanche -- Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. I haven't played all of Bad Piggies, partly because Game Center doesn't recognize the achievements for the IOS version I use, and partly because there is no competition involved, except for the most recent Road Hogs episode, which has very few levels.
    BTW, if you want someone to know that you replied to them, use the @name address.
    You should try stopping by the Bloated Pig in the forum, and joining some groups. Hope to see you around.
  • I like the complication. It makes thousands of possibilities. And yeah, the Bloated pig is awesome.

6/11/2013-I once again try to 3 star Season's Greedings.
  • @tas Seasons Greedings is the most painful level pack to exist. You'll have to seriously resist the dark side of Power Ups on that one. Especially level 17.
  • @absm I got LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY on 1-17. Took me 4 tries. I actually used PUs on 1-19.

6/11/2013-@anonymousomeone 3* seasons greedings
  • 6/11/2013- I 3* ABS all the way to the latest update, AbracaBacon! YAY!
  • Hey Hey congrats @theanonymoussomeone

Congrats well done. Great Job. So June 6 is a great Seasons day :-)
  • June 12

Well i will start playing the Tournament Levels of this week :-)
  • June/12/2013
    Whoooo hoooo, I've completed Trick or treat for 4 hours ago and now I'm ready for the hardest episode of ABS-Season greedings, nnnnnnoooooooooo O_O
  • @firebombbird congrats

Kill the fad Green Piggies in Snow :-) you will get it soon :-)
  • ... So Tournament Levels are 3stared right now. Now i will relax under the nice Austrian Sun with a cool Beer ;-)

• Thx @firebombbird

I will enjoye. Don't forget to give me Info about your Greedings Challenge here!
  • @firebombbird don't worry bro. Many times I went back to SG after not trying it for a while and it seemed really easy.
  • June13/2013

Angry Birds Star Wars Update Version 1.3.0 out now for iOS. 20 New Levels in Cloudy City and Power Ups included!
  • Ahhh, I love ABSW...I hope the next update will be ABSp:D
    Great forum idea, by the way, @ccjolly:D
  • Thanks @angermanagement

Hope you enjoye it here. Yes i also love ABSW. It is my favourite one. I worked on the new Cloudy Levels. I 3 stared them right now and tomorrow i will falcon them!
  • June 14/2013

I finished Cloudy City right now!
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!