Angry Birds Seasons Loading Screen Images Page 1
  • Does anyone know where I can find pictures for each season icon and picture (loading screen). I want to see what they all had looked like. Thanks if you can help.
  • 15 Comments
  • Actually, what screen is loading is whatever season you were last in or visited when you exited/quit the game.
  • @ heathen it never changes for me...
  • @ heathen: it does not change. The only time it changes is when a new season update come out. So if the current season update is Christmas 2012, then it will show the Christmas 2012 loading screen.

@ trickster2599: I think what heathen is try to say is that if you play a level from a season theme (ex: moon cake festival) then the start screen is going to have the season you played last in the background.
  • added the past Angry Birds Seasons apps icons... i guess i will update this page when the next season is out. :)
  • Thanks synthemesc!!!
  • the second one is suitable for present season, cuz winter is coming and X'mas is just around the corner! Besides, i like all the pics here, thanks OP, really thx for sharing!
  • The 3rd.. i like it! angry birds fall in love! ahaha, wish them a happy ending! : ) aha~!
  • updated with the Year of the Dragon.
  • nice pictures!
  • Does anyone have an iPad? I need a capture of the Mighty Dragon from the credits of the game. I took one on my iPhone, but the image is very small. I need a bigger one that I can scale better..
  • You will find it on Angry Birds Facebook page.
  • Just saw that tonight.. guess I need to work on my patience. That's two for two that I just needed to wait 24 hours for.. :D
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!