AB no Golden Egg # 17 after first time bug on PC, any solution? Page 1
  • Hello all

With Angry Birds Golden Egg # 17 I have that thing where I didn't get it on the first shot and now even when I do the correct thing, I don't get my egg.

Have done everything else in the game and only have 21 out of 22 eggs.

So is there anything I can do about this?

Thanks
  • 4 Comments
  • Wow guess I do have to go through that walk thorough guide and find the ones that are missing. Thanks for that AMslimfordy.

But yeah that # 17 is the one I am having the trouble with. For that one I do as the vid says but I did it wrong a few times or something I can remember, but I have never gotten it to show me that I have received the star for it but now that I am it still will not do so. From what I read there was some kind of bug that if you don't do it right the first time or something it won't show up when you do?
  • Oh the star for GE-17? The bug that I'm aware of is that you can only obtain the star once, but I haven't heard of anyone being locked out of the star all together.
  • Ok my mistake, looks like I had missed # 16 and that was what was shorting my count.

Sorry bout that, my mistake.

So I guess I must have gotten the egg for # 17 and just didn't notice it somehow.

Well I'm off to find the rest of them that I missed.

Thanks for all the help :-)
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!