Angry Birds Ideas Page 1
  • In this topic you can write your own angry birds ideas like angry birds 365 by birdleader.
  • 7 Comments
  • here's the ideas what i read on the forum and some what i invented
    Angry Birds World Tour
    Angry Birds Movies
    Mighty Eagle Levels(it is a new episode with levels like the golden egg levels, but these are specially designed for mighty eagle, and you can unlock the levels after collectig feathers eg. 1 level/10 feathers)
  • The world tour sounds awesome! Maybe there should be a galactic version were you go to different planets and stuff!
  • You mean like the Star Wars spoof?
  • @EasyEagle17
    Yes like the Star Wars spoof - I think it would be pretty cool. A starter of movies that should be in Lights, Camera, Angry! (my idea of a pun-like name) could be Star Wars, Indy Jones, Harry Potter and Alien. It would be interesting. However, I understand that characters change in the movie/movies, such as in Alien, (only a small amount of characters remain through the series) so it may be difficult to have the Angry Birds as consistent characters. Oh well!
  • In a potential Star Wars spoof...the obvious analogy would be to have the pigs as Jabba the Hut.
  • No, just a regular space version were you could play levels on different planets like Jupiter and neptune. I'm jot sure if that would be a good idea :/
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!