Purchasing Space Eagles?
  • For the first time I actually purchased some space eagles. After reading this web-site, I followed the recommendation and purchased a huge bundle for $19.99. I had assumed I'd get the 1000 space eagles as noted here but instead only got 200?. Did I miss something? I was a bit disappointed to say the least. I am always ready to assume user error on my part so maybe I misunderstood what was posted on this site.. Anyone else have a similar problem?
  • 4 Comments
  • Not sure where you saw the 1000 SE for $19.99, but on the announcement on this site of the Pig Dipper release, this is stated:

"Next, before we get into the Power Ups themselves, we regret to inform users that the price of the Space Eagle has changed. Prices are now 20 for $1.99, 50 for $4.99, 110 for $9.99, and 225 for $19.99. C’est la vie."

The entire thread can be found here: http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/angry-birds-space-pig-dipper-now-available-with-power-ups/

Not sure why you only got 200 and not 225.
  • I saw the commentary as follows, under the guide to understanding space eagles.

http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/space-eagle-guide/

"I purchased 1,000 Space Eagles for $19.99. I had 8 levels feathered from the “free” Space Eagles I received after 3 starring both Pig Bang & Cold Cuts.

Pig Bang – After feathering the remaining 22 levels I had 840 Space Eagles left, thus I used 160 Space Eagles to complete Pig Bang.

Cold Cuts – I started with 840 eagles and ended with 716.

Danger Zone – I started Danger Zone with 716 and it took 250 eagles to complete these 30 difficult levels. Ended with 466 eagles.

Which pack may be right for you?

- Pig Bang and Cold Cuts took 284 eagles to complete. The $7.99 pack of 280 may be good for you, I feel like I wasted a lot.
    - I feel confident that the $19.99 pack will get me through 6 chapters (the three current episodes and three future updates)."
  • @AngryUrs Yes, that was the original pricing, but in the release update that @sparty83 linked to, the pricing was changed in the most recent update. That said, when making your purchase, the purchasing screen clear notes the number of Eagles along with the price (I see "x200 + 25 free!" for "$19.99" for that particular selection).
  • Ok, guess I was just being optimistic.. User error on my part. I know better now. Thanks
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!