No or Very Low Sound in Angry Birds? Page 1
  • I am running the PC version of Angry Birds Classic and the sound has either stopped working or is very very low. It does both on and off depending on it's mood. Of course I tried the check volume, mute and what not, but that is defiantly not the issue. It did work when I first downloaded it.....then mysteriously stopped. I tried re-downloading and installing again but that didn't work either. Any help out there or a suggestion for a fix??
  • 4 Comments
  • That could probably be the computer, not the game. But if it isn't the computer and is the game, you should contact Rovio about this. Just doing this one for Slim.
  • Have you tried playing music (say on YouTube) to verify that the sound is working on your computer?
    If yes, on the main page, click the gear in the bottom-right, then make sure the speaker is not crossed out.
    If no, then the issue is your computer.
  • All other sounds play just fine. Even other editions of Angry Birds. Just ABo has the problem. I will contact Rovio and see if there is a fix and report back if there is a response. THANKS!!!
  • Did you check the gear on the main page of ABo?
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!