The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2896
  • 159669 Comments
  • Yay @Tompuss will be starting soon, my game crashes a lot also,, some days worse than others! i find closing out completely and restarting tablet seems to help.
    What a lovely duvet!! I'm sure WanderingStar Will love that! :D
  • a And the Princess is excited also! heehee!!
  • @Ixan57 @Tompuss are you both friends as well? I just assumed you were,, i shouldn't assume things!
  • @Gumby Waaassssuupppp????
  • Start settling down now Heyyou, have OB fix you a bedtime snack and cup of Cocoa, you can watch a little bit of t.v. for about a half hour or so, then I'll be back to tuck you in.
    *whats that you say?* your gonna go sleep in the wall with Mama Minnie? good,, good for you, spend some time with you brothers and sisters , get to know them, I'm sure there's plenty to keep you occupied , you are a nocturnal one i believe, is not natural for you to be cooped up in here.., go on now scatter on your way!!
    yes alright , you can still have your bedtime snack and Cocoa.. then scoot..
  • @kathy Yes, @ixan57 and I are friends!
  • That will do nicely @TomPuss matching curtains as well. The horse will be jealous I'm sure.
  • Thanks @Tompuss will be sure to watch later when i get my headphones in :D
  • Wooot!!! Love the Boston Gangham Style @Tompuss!! thanks :D
  • OB Hello.. I know your bored to tears, x and the place looks great! Just so you don't lose your touch , I'll have a Blue Mongo please with a shot of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion! and one of those Hawaiian pizzas , and umm a plate of crispy pig ears, just like Sunshine used to make for me please! i need some flinging Powah!!
  • @Gumby Wwwaaassssuuuppp?????
  • *tiptoes in quietly* gets a plastic cup and places ear against the wall..
    *hears playful squeaks and rustling about* ,
    *Whispers Nighty night @Pa , ♡♡♡♡♡
    sounds like your little pal is happy as a mouse in a wall for now ..
  • *sneaks back in and leaves a plate of cheese, and cup of warm cocoa in Heyyougetouttamyway favorite little mug , just in case*
    *sniff*
    *Poof*
  • @TomPuss do you have a bucket with that picture on it for wandering star
  • @ixan57 No decent buckets, lots with pink ponies but I don't think they're WanderingStar's thing, somehow. ..Unbefitting a stallion -:)
  • Hi Everyone!! :D
    @Tompuss Looove the mug! Heyyou Loves it tooo!!
    Yes we need to find WanderingStar a fitting Pail!!
    OB I'll have a Blue Mongo please with a shot of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion!
    and set one or two on ice for @knichy !
    Off to the slings!
  • I'm out like a light.. heyyou off having fun in the walls , he'll be back lol
    *sets out some cheese and fills heyyou mug with Cocoa! *
  • Nighty night @Pa ♡♡♡
  • @kathy this is a bat phone moment! I was playing a new game to me. The game itself has a link to register to it’s community. I did, and it made me realize how ahead of the times we were here, meaning the bloated pig and of course the nest. This site even has a “ lounge” to talk about other thing then the game. (The pig is much more friendly!).
    I just had to tell you.
  • @kathy WASSSSUUUUPPP
    @tompuss looks like hey you might need a diet by the mugshot ( pun intended )
    @sunshine nice to see you popping in :)
  • @gumby thanks! Great to see you. How’s it hangin’
  • @Sunshine (((hugs))) wow! we were way ahead of the times!! lol!! to think!
    @Gumby Wwwaaassssuuuppp???
    sorry guys i was eating dinner..
  • Nighty night @Pa ♡♡♡
  • @TomPuss if it were a magpie i would have said pretty good.
    Magpies around my way give the local cats a good run for their money.
    They attack in pairs, one distracting the other swooping from behind.
    Will really need to get a web cam
  • @ixan57 Great Easter eggs, yummy, thank you!
  • @ixan57 Phyllis????
  • Wooot!! Loving the Easter greetings @ixan57 :D
    Heee heee @Tompuss poor little Chuck chick doesn't know what he's in for :(
    Happy Easter..
    now a name for that Filly..hmmm???
    Filamina then we can still call her Filly lol!!
  • ooohh Yes @Tompuss I like Phyllis And we can Still call her Filly!! heeehee!!
    Phillipa maybe ? that's a Sorceress in my book¿?
  • @catsnbirds Any thoughts on a name for the Filly?
  • @Gumby Waaasssuppp.??
  • @kathy I too like Phyllis! It also happens to be the name of my oldest friend :-)
  • Thanks for your input @Catsnbirds :D So that's Phyllis going twice, i like it as well (although I'm partial to Phillipa,) , but i suppose it wouldn't be good to have a Filly named for a Sorceress , who knows what enchantments she might bestow in our innocent beloved little guys :/
    so that's three!
    What say you @Ixan57 ? Phyllis for the Filly?
  • Well then @Heyyougetouttamyway say your thank you to Uncle @Ixan57 for the Easter presents and Auntie @Tompuss .. yes I know she looveees kitties well here's news So do I and also catsnbirds.. hint hint. It's all in the names ;)
    There more interested in playing with That liitle chick than evenotice you!
    No matter scoot yourself off to your little bed.. *tucks the little guy in snug as a bug fixes the covers up and places a kissed hand on his liitle forehead. Nighty night little guy and sweet dreams.
  • Nighty night @Pa ♡♡♡♡
  • @all Phyllis it is then. Thanks for the input
  • Happy Easter @All
    Have a Wonderful Day :D
  • Yes Happy Easter everyone!
    OB, break out the chocolate!
  • that is pretty scary looking Lol!
  • Heyyougetouttamyway way past bedtime! Hop up into your bed and close those little eyes , places a kissed hand on his liitle forehead and tucks the lil guy in snug as a bug fixes the covers up . Nighty night Lol fella sweet dreams ☆☆☆
  • Nighty night @Pa ♡♡♡
  • Quiet quiet day :(
    OB where is everyone? ohhh I know everyone is away at Summer Camp! yeppers in April even!
    I'll have a Blue Mongo, guess I'll take those that you put in ice for @Knichy I don't think he's ever coming back :(
    @Tompuss @Ixan57 Did you have trouble getting the Pig Challenge to open today? I can't open it And i can't watch videos, the wheels just keep spinning and if i click on the 'Watch a video for coins" i get the'Oops no videos' available notice . my WiFi is working and I even have my mobile connection on..
  • never mind, i restarted tablet and now can play the PC, but videos still not working..odd yours think Rovio would fix that quickly seeing as you need those wheels to stop spinning in order to purchase coins!
  • @kathy yes to the pig challenge, it did not open till well after its time this morning and could not get 4* despite being well over the 3* score.
    Remember if you are going for the extra video lifes do it 2hrs before watching a video for coins.
    Hope you are not getting that crashing you had last night. If you are i will open the ticket again.
    Mine been working ok since the last fix
Post in the New Forum!