The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2507
  • 159928 Comments
  • I don't have a cake @lesleyg but i hope you have a wonderful birthday! !
  • I guess the Princess wanted in on the happy wishes lol!
  • I'm singing @kathy (under my breath, otherwise OB will instruct the Blues to throw me out. Completely tone deaf!)
  • Did i hear Cake! ! mmmm ty @sweetp i hope the birthday girl can pop in and enjoy. .Ob make sure there is some cake left @lesleyg
  • hee hee @hunnybunny I'm sure the blues won't throw you out..i think ob passed out earplugs yesterday as soon as i started singing haha
  • Waaaaah! I missed @estar Waaaaah! So sorry my dear, I keep forgetting about the time difference! WAAAAAAH!

Dear Blues, pleasure take the flowers and cake to @Estar for me with my sincere apologies!

Darn it, the worst time to have a senior moment...I'm so embarrassed!
  • Oooh! Another Birdday Girl!
  • Wow!!! Thank you so much guys ;-)
    A special thank you to you @jlz-666 for starting my very special BDay party here at the Nest! These cupcakes are fantastic!!! Thanks for the Bubbly *clink* Cheers! I hope you enjoy your "outlaws" party! Sounds like fun stuff!

P.S. May I just add...I too hated the Blair Witch Project! The silly shaky camera was enough to give me a headache! LOL ;-D
  • Woot! ! the birthday girl has arrived!! *cclink * @lesleyg to many more happy bdays at the BP ;)♡
  • Also a BIG thanks to @Kathy for the darling Pig Flowers!!! I love them and will definitely NOT be flingin' anything at them, hahaha. Thank you for the beautiful song! You too @hunnybunny ;-) More bubbly please...it will be delicious with my yummy magnum from @hunnybunny - Thanks!!!
  • Thanks also to @mvnla2 for the BDay wishes!
    @sweetp - I love my flowers and cake, thanks girl!

I too missed @e-star's BDay ;-((( So a BIG Happy belated BDay from me too @e-star!!!
    Cheers @all ;-)))
  • Hello @Kathy!!! *Clink-Clink* Thank you...I just had to stop in and say Thanks!!! This place sure brings a smile to my face :-D
  • Cheers @lesleyg ♡ happy you could pop in. ;) lol of course we've all been filling your inbox hee hee! miss your smiling face around here..
  • Thanks @Kathy ;-) I will definitely try to stop in more often...I can't keep missing out on all the fun now can, I!!!
  • Oooh another birthday... Happy Birthday @lesleyg!!! I hope you've had a wonderful day.
    Always enjoy seeing your sunny presence around the Nest!
    And more bubbly too - I'd love some!
  • Thank you @karen68 ;-) I'm so happy you stopped in to have some bubbly with me, YaY!!! Cheer!!!
  • Yikes! Almost missed @lesleyg's birthday. Look, I almost got your name right this time. I hope to see more of you and less of that Sheriff you keep sending to my door.
    Happy Birthday.
  • Night Pa♡
  • Great flingin' today.
    Night Ma
  • Hahaha @rat9 ;-) Thank you!!! You got the name right too...good for you! Now...I give you fair warning that I haven't gone through most of the Mirror levels yet, tee hee ;-) I only played the ones my original missions wanted me to, so surely you shall meet the Sheriff again...when I get around to those levels! Bawaahhhh!!!!
    Just kidding of course...thanks again for stopping in to wish me a Happy Birthday my friend! It's officially just after midnight for me so I'm off to bed!

Thanks @all...Happy Flingin' ;-D
  • Happy birthday @lesleyg (even if one day too late)!
  • Yet again I'm in a flurry of feathers and frocks. Friday morning we set off to Southampton for our Meditterean cruise. I can only promise two things: pictures of European Palaces for @kathy And a picture of the original Neopoliton pizza for @kathy lol
    Sorry everybody else.....
  • Aww Thanks @hunnybunny I feel special:)
  • Pick up a suntan in Mykonos for me @Hunnybunny.
  • Night Pa♡
  • Night Ma
  • Oh wow! It appears no one posted for an entire day (5/4)! I didn't realize I hadn't stopped by yesterday, and almost missed today.
    Best wishes to everyone.
    Stop by soon!
  • @lesleyg
    Ma and I are going through the Mirrors episodes in order atm. We just started Cosmic Crystals. After finishing three episodes Ma has quite a few top scores and I have thirty-five. I had a dozen more. But when I post a new strategy, flingers come out of the woodwork. So lots of targets for you to send the sheriff to my house. Come. Join us. We have strategy/training meetings every night. But training slots are limited. I don't want everyone beating me with my own secrets. Ma's been doing it quite enough already.

Btw, How's Sis?

Edit: Training application denied. You're too good a flinger already.
  • Happy hump day... OB it's been so quiet, I hope you're not too lonely.
    Just popped in to let my fellow flingers know that the powers at Rovio have tweaked some of the Seasons Golden Egg levels to give higher scores. I've only played a few (levels 3, 21 & 35) and improved on all of them.
    I'll have to add that to my to-do list, replay all the GE levels.
    OB I can't stay but I'd love a large coffee to go.
    Have a great day all. :D
  • @karen68 I hate it when Rovio "tweak" levels. I have enough problems keeping up with the ordinary Seasons, Rio and Space. None of which I have actually finished.

And I am NOT a happy Bunny. Our (expletive deleted) cruise ship has broken down, thirty six hours before we were due to board. At least two days delay before we depart.
    Sob ........
  • @hunnybunny I know what you mean, I like the idea of higher scores, but I'm way behind in keeping up with updates.
    Sorry to hear about the ship.. but at keast it didn't break down in the middle of the Mediterranean. I hope it's fixed & you set sail soon :)
  • @karen68 I'd rather be on the broken down boat, as long as it was in the sunny Med, with loads of food and drink on board, rather than here, with our currently awful weather, waiting for the thing to arrive!
  • Good night all
    Good flinging xx
  • Where's here Mrs. Bunny? Are they at least putting you up in a nice hotel?
  • @hunnybunny -- Sounds awful! Will your cruise be shortened, or extended?
  • Night Pa♡
  • Wow @karen68 thanks for the heads up! I've just finished first round of Tropigal so I might have a look at the golden eggs next. Did you find out by accident? Oh heck there's loads in Seasons,this could take a while :/
    @rat I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure that unfortunately she's still at home as the cruise is leaving from Southhampton :( Sorry to hear that @hunnybunny. Hope they get you up and cruising soon.
    @lesleyg You're welcome! Hope you had a great day! My "outlaws" are lovely people so we always have a great time together.
    OB I'll take a large black to go please,thanks.
    Have a nice day everyone
  • @jlz666 the sheriff came knocking telling me my top score had been beaten on GE3, & by a lot. So I went & played it & improved immediately. I just don't have time right now to go through them all. Maybe if you find any you can pass it on :)
    @hunnybunny any news on when you're leaving?
    OB how about an iced coffee today, it's a beautiful hot sunny day - thank you!
    Hope everyone is having a great day.
  • Blimey @karen68 I'm up 10k on Trick or Treat alone. I'll certainly keep an eye out and let you know if I find anymore. I'll try the others you mentioned now.
  • @karen68 @all Ham'o'ween egg and Year of the dragon Big banner.
  • Back to school egg (this is quicker than I thought!)
  • Golden Eggs, here I come!
    @jlz666 you are right, we're still at home.
    Cruise now leaving Sunday as opposed to tomorrow. Twelve nights instead of fourteen. Two ports left out (sorry @kathy there will be no photo of the Neopoliton pizza, Naples is one that has been culled) they have given us a refund - not as much as they should - but what the heck, we will eventually get to the Med. I can argue over the refund when we get home!
  • OMGiraffe 10k extra points in the first two trick or treat in 30 seconds!
  • Ok,last one before my eyes start bleeding. Easter Eggs 19 is another nice little 10k+ I'll try to find more tomorrow. I improved on another few by maybe 1 or 2k but genuinely think it might have just been because I hadn't played them in a long time. Try Back to school big note pad as well just in case.
    @hunnybunny 12 nights still sounds great to me! Sorry you've got to listen to the fall out of the election instead ;)
    Ok it's nighty night from me.
Post in the New Forum!