The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2385
  • 159688 Comments
  • Tip for the Bunny. Drop it again.

Edit: Only make sure you dent the case this time.
  • @Rat amen. I had no idea he was so despised by, well...the world until I read excerpts from the lawsuit his girlfriend filed for him being abusive while she was pregnant. Apparently, he comes up with that crap himself, and takes it home with him.
  • @Rat lol there's a church in Utah which was formed by non-FB users who are convinced it's either a) the antichrist or b) run by aliens. They haven't decided yet, but do all agree it is Bad.
  • Oh right, it's Friday. Sneaks up on me every time.
  • (Unlurk) hi @kel You're not alone (relurk)
    ;-)
  • Hi everyone :) I finally have a minute to pop in and say hello!
    Now that I'm 4 pages behind:/ catch up tomorrow on pc never could do it here by the time I caught up I'd be 4 pages behind again lol.
    OB I'll have a PigKiller please..been flinging in Abracabacon is hard:(
  • I'm back @Kelani. Have you been talking to me all this time? lol
  • It only took me one level to see they were hard Ma.

Since I'm ahead of you on the first level, I'll give you a tip. Shoot the blues to the right and split before you go through the portal.
  • I just talk to myself. y'all know that. :P

@ABcrazy cute :P
  • Thanks Pa I'll give that a try :)
    Hi @kelani and @ABCrazy :)
  • Think i might take a nap:/
  • 20 minutes. .. nap..bbiab
  • @Kathy

Ding, Ding, Ding!!

Quit napping and go to bed.
  • Night Ma
    Night Kel
    And good night to all you lurkers out there...
  • Oopsy.. night @pa :)
  • lol. I have like 4k gold, 2k grog, 85 gems and 15 pirates on this silly game. Thought I was doing OK. Then Sal posted his stats, and he has. 476k gold, 523k grog, 190 gems and 35 pirates.

edit: I hope he's not my neighbor.
  • Ha ha ha WTG @Kelani.

You're not fooling me. I see you're still awake Ma.
  • heh, I'm not much of a pirate. And in 1 hour, my training wheels come off and anyone can attack me.
  • Look on the bright side @Kelani. You're not wealthy enough for the pirates to bother with you.
  • @Rat somehow, I don't think that'd stop most of them.
  • Oh no, it's Saturday in the Carolina's. That means I have to leave you to talk with yourself @Kelani. Sorry, but them's the rules.
  • yeah. yeah. I'll just go get rid of the tivo backlog
  • @kelani Right with you there on Caruso! So is Jim Carrey:

http://youtu.be/HJSqkwyL1Zo

Concise, clear, pithy. . . if these are Twitterish, so be it -:)
  • @Tompuss well, you're clear and concise. Twitter spewings really aren't. don't change! :)
    pithy. would you believe that word was used to describe me, not so long ago?

mmpfh. falling over. must sleep. nightynight
  • @kathy WTG! Mega congrats, your Avian Lordship!
  • My apologies Overlord Ma. I had no idea you were so close to being an Avian Overlord. Congratulations!!!
  • @hunnybunny thanks for the gratulations. You posted some awesome pictures. Nice, those old trains. We even got one almost in our garden, several days in the week. That smell of the mixture of coal and steam. Ow, I'm getting old...
  • Wow!! Thanks everyone for the congrats !! Lol I didn't even know i was that close! !
    OB drinks on me for there weekend! !
  • Gotta find the castle pics!!
  • Great pics @hunnybunny thanks! !
    @Kelani is That Really a house! ? Looks like a shed lol!
    For the record I Hate FB also but I do have an account ikeep de-activactivating lol
    Thanks for the idea of creating a new account to use for EPIC @mvnla2 when i get around to playing it I'll do that; )
  • I'm beginning to see a theme here @TomPuss. Is this another excerpt from the Marshmallow book? I recommend getting some really good cocoa and putting a few marshmallows in it to satisfy this craving you seem to have. Enjoy.
  • OK @Romo. I don't know how, but I was able to take back the lead in both parts of Beak Impact from you. Before you take back the lead, and I know you will, think first about how fragile my ego is. You don't want to scare me for life do you? ha ha ha ha ha
  • @rat No, not from book. . . but you're right, I'm crazy about marshmallows! Ovaltine or hot chocolate? Decisions, decisions. .
    . . . but meanwhile @all, do join Hubz and me, we're just about to pop open some fizz to celebrate the safe return of the luggage! *clink*
  • *clink* @TomPuss welcome back to you and your luggage lol;)
    Nice flinging @Pa you shoulda let him find out on his own though lol why tempt fate?
  • @Kathy -- Congrats on Avian Overlord! And welcome to this exclusive club! The birds obey way better than the pigs did.
    @TomPuss -- Clunk (water not bubbly). Glad you got your luggage back. Will save the bubbly for later in the day.
    @all -- Leaving for a week's vacation -- not terribly exciting, but seeing relative, etc. Will be around some.
    @Rat -- We know you enjoy the competition too much, but remember, it is the weekend where ever Romo is.
  • Lol thanks @mvnla2 I hope they start behaving soon ;)
  • @Kathy wooow. As if 20k posts wasn't enough, you had to go for 15k points too? :) congrats :)

yes, that is a fully-featured house. Whenever you're not using something, it folds or stores out of sight. Kind of like an RV. Some of them are really awesome.
  • Roflmao great video @TomPuss :) *clink* *hic*
  • Lol @kelani I had no idea how many posts or points I had lol
    That house (shed) is cute but i imagine it's for just 1 person and maybe a cat!
    Is certainly cozy looking.
  • Quick search to respond people celebrated my B-day.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you~~~
    @Rat9 @mvnla2 @Kathy @bernersenn @AEX10 @SweetP
    @EStar I found the notification if someone left message with @romo. My 1st son is 10's. ^^ But I'm not. TT
    @Annifrid No you aren't late. I was late and just could escape from work. This week, I worked until 1~2AM at customer site then came back home.
    @Rat9 Ah~~~ You took back both for BI-Part1&2. Congrats~ Let me get some sleep first. It's already 2:50AM but no need to work tomorrow, fortunately.
  • Hi @beautifulvvworld your welcome hope it was a good day
    Sweet dreams :) night night
  • @Kathy some of them are. Others hold two people. I'll have to find some interior pics. They are cozy, but not cramped, and they don't cost any more than a car. Depending on where you live, and if you add solar options, utilities can cost well under $100 a month.

One company out west makes them out of old shipping containers, and those are modular, so you can add containers and have as many people as you want.
  • @mumsie42 @Amslimfordy something is wrong with the reply button in badge & rank group . I tried to reply to @kelani post but it keeps just refreshing the page .
    @Kelani can you check that? Make sure is not just my phone.
  • @Kathy I just posted to you, and it worked. hang on.
  • @Kathy it's the button, it's not you. I'll pass it along.
Post in the New Forum!