The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2286
  • 159807 Comments
  • @fenikus I think you're thinking of Wenger. They and Victorinox made those knives until Victorinox bought them out. They're headquartered in Delémont, but some of the knives are made in your neck of the woods: Monroe, CT.

edit: @bernersenn Amazing the weird trivia both of us know, eh? :P Those time-lapse pics of thinning snowpack and retreating glaciers scare the hell out of me. The more you read about runaway greenhouse effects, the scarier it gets.
  • @kelani the glucosamin works really. Our bitch becomes this now for about 2 years. She had a starting form of arthoris in her back, we could feel it when we laid a hand on the spot. Now, the spot isn't traceable anymore - so she's moving normal.
  • @Kelani, that dog food looks good. I feed my dogs 100% grain free, but grains in Patty's food are all high quality. 4 milk bones a day! -- my dogs would kill for 4 treats a day (the most they get is 2 and typically sweet potato chews). Really, that's only 40 calories altogether? Regardless, milk bones are wheat based so I would ditch them. Did you know that you can make your own chicken jerky rather easily?

Edit: You don't have to tell me about how much fur there is in some dogs. My bc/husky gave birth to 20-30 Patty dogs in the form of undercoat this summer. And she's still going strong...
  • @Hunnybunny, almost got an 1-birder on TT 18! Would have been a good one because blues exploded lower TNT and the metal edge of the catapult was *this* close to clipping the wooden leg holding the upper structure. As it was, the catapult cleared everything except that structure…so I have to think 210K+ is plausible on this level.

Anyway, 3-4 day respite from TT did me good and I'm finally in the 90Ks (2.79M). I might even go wabbit hunting.
  • Yay, took three days, but finally qualified for Over the Moon.
  • @fenikus have you seen those FreshPet refrigerated foods? I can't believe that's the best name they could think of. Those displays must really freak out people with poor English skills.
  • @kelani, no -- I stay away from that kind of food. Most days they get their kibble for breakfast and kibble mixed with high quality human food (whatever proteins I eat that day). So what's the first ingredient in "FreshPet", lol.
  • Just looked it up. Freshpet got 5* rating from Dogfoodadvisor. http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-food-reviews/freshpet-select-slice-serve/

Ingredients are: Chicken, turkey, eggs, poultry liver, chicken broth, carrots, brown rice, peas, rice bran, carrageenan, salt, natural flavor, and 20 trace nutrients. The only controversial ingredient is carrageenan, but I don't buy the claims. If 30 peer-reviewed studies say it's safe, and one disagrees, it's probably safe.
  • Hello @all, it's a beautiful day! Just catching up on reading back the past couple pages.

Hi @TomPuss, and thank you. Feeling very well, after a good night's sleep.
  • Carra-what-now? Well, as long as the first ingredient is not "dog meat", I guess it's ok ;-)
  • @SweetP, that's the second time you posted a link for "pro collars" and both times URL was stripped. Weird.
  • @fenikus, I've never experienced that much damage and had such a low score. I wonder if it's because the debris that falls out of view, down the gully doesn't get counted? Here's some L-Factor for you, and a wwwhhhhhiiiinnnneeeee I saved up. GL!

edit: Hmmm....strange the link didn't work for you. OK, here it is again:
    http://www.petco.com/product/100555/ProCollar-Premium-Inflatable-Protective-Collar.aspx
  • @SweetP, idk where those points went but this is exactly what's been driving me crazy about TT and made me take a few days break.

BTW, is this the product you were referring to: http://www.petco.com/product/100555/ProCollar-Premium-Inflatable-Protective-Collar.aspx?

I wonder how dogs can't chew right through that and deflate it?
  • @Fenikus, I don't see how they could chew through it. The dog's collar is looped through the inside circle of the device, so it fits snugly against the neck.
  • Speaking of dogs, specifically "chunky-monkey" dogs, is this the smartest dog in the world?

http://youtu.be/_ym0rxisOpw
  • @fenikus No dog meat, lol. btw, carrageenan is a thickener made from red algae or seaweed :P It's in almost everything.
  • Did i miss something about the pup @kelani what did the vet say?
    Sorry i can't catch up. @bernersenn what another lovely picture:) glad you are enjoying your trip; )
    I've finished my first pass in HH @fenikus @hunnybunny now time to peek at walkthroughs and see if i can better some scores:)
    OB I'll have a Marmoset killer please; )) and drinks for everyone on me!
  • My luck now one here. .well OB I'm going to do some serious flinging I'll take another Marmoset killer please and keep the blues sending them to HH.
    Any one who pops in drink is on me; )
  • @Kathy I posted vet notes to @funikus near the bottom of last page.
  • @Kathy to answer your questionnaire on HH3:

1. the two surviving marmosets were the ones up top. I missed w/Matilda
    2. I got them by firing Hal directly into that {censored} annoying house :P
    3. My previous score was 186,610.

I told you it was an annoying level :)

I know you and @Sweetp asked for verification for the 193k, and i'd like to see it also, but I still think 200k is possible here with a miracle shot.
  • Ackkk all my notifications went to spam:(
  • O.k thanks @kelani for that and the vetnotes ..I hope pattypup gets feeling better. .really roll on deodorant haha....
  • Lol @fenikus ilooovve that ad.. smart dog haha. . And he knows just how to open that toaster oven lol ikr @Sweetp. .I Even burn my knuckles every time. .well not every time but enough lol..
  • Why you answering here @kelani instead of walkthrough?
  • @Kathy it probably took me over 1,000 tries to get from 186k to 188k. I wouldn't waste your prime flinging time on that level. Just give it 20 flings a day and save yourself all the agony. :)

edit: because those questions aren't gonna help anyone. Just walkthrough clutter :)
  • O.k thanks @kelani I'll move along; )
  • Grr. I've run out of places to move along to. No easy points left for me.
  • @fenikus the points on TT-10 are in those ropes. Every time you break one, it's worth 2-4k. Break a segment, you get another 2-4k. I figured they could end up being worth between 15-20k
  • Hi all! Had lunch today at Pebble Beach, overlooking the 18th green. Beautiful view. Pics will have to wait until I get home. (No, we didn't play golf there, lunch was enough of a splurge.
  • Sounds like a nice day @mvnla2 :) you have played golf there before though right? Idk much about golf courses but i have heard of pebble beach. .lol I actually'played it virtually in pogo :D
  • @mvnla2 sounds like you had fun :) How much does it cost to play there nowadays? My uncle played a few years ago and he said it was around $500/round.
  • @Kelani, I can see that the vine is worth a lot of points on TT 10, but how does it get destroyed? Was that left TNT explosion supposed to take care of it?

BTW, another level to add to the list of TT where-did-the-extra-points-go levels is 30 star level.
  • @fenikus for me, debris from both TNTs snapped both ropes, then falling debris broke some of the ends free of their moorings. Same debris broke those falling pieces. I think the segments break easier than the solid rope.

edit: vine?! it's clearly a brown braided rope. :) Vines are the green things between sling and first structure. :P

Bleh, I think I'm out of points on both episodes.
  • It's a braided rope made out of vine -- there :=>

If you're looking for a break, play TT 40 star level. Trying to figure out a high scoring 1-birder (judging by the top score, it must be).
  • @fenikus Heh for a break I tried to finish the eagle levels. Accidentally got a 1b and 200 points on #9. Enough to boot Tiffin from top spot. :P I'll check out 40star next.
  • @fenikus TT Star 40? @SweetP has that top score, and she says it was a 2-birder in the walkthrough.

How long have you been working on that 1-birder? :P
  • 2-birder? No frickin' way, let's flag that sucker ;=)
  • that's just crazy talk…218K on TT 40 stars with 2 birds? And who is that @SweetP flinger that supposedly hit that?
  • @fenikus eh, prolly some crazy chick who likes using powerups or DCBs. :P
  • lol I just got a 1-birder on Star40
  • Ahemmm.. 'cough cough' donychooo guys be talkin'bout my crazy chick friend like that. .She WOULd NEVAh use powah up!! And lest not forget shes an admin and Has the Powah!!!

Ahemmm 'cough cough' sorry i have little tickles in my throat not been feeling good last couple days..
  • pssst. fenikus, that other crazy chick just showed up. :P

@Kathy aw, sorry you no feel good. Hope that tickling's not one of your little spider friends that's crawled in there :)
  • @Kathy well, if all the old posts I've read are any indication, it'll be me callin' both of you crazy, then hiding behind @Rat :o)
Post in the New Forum!