The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2195
  • 159887 Comments
  • Not flingin' is not helping my standing in Beak Impact. I've got to get back in the game again. I've been caught with my pants down. Just a little image for your dreams Mrs, Bunny.
  • @Kathy's snorting tomatoes again? *shakes head*

@Rat Man Rule #378.4-1 "Pants Down" and "Little" should never appear in the same sentence when referring to oneself.
  • All kidding aside, I'm proud of all the new and old Space flingers. Y'all are doing great!
    But on my Birthday @Burpie?
  • Gotta go for now. Round two with SWDNF. No details this time. Above PG-13.
  • Brb for some reason I'm not getting ding till 5 notification?
    Gonna check settings..
  • @fenikus I guess we finally gave in to the legal age limit of Europe this year. Not sure what good it will do though as I know the young ones are very inventive when it comes to getting what they want. As to the driving age, I am not sure if this change as well since I got mine, but nowadays kids over here are allowed to learn how to drive at 16 and a half years of age and try out for the exam at 17, after that they are only allowed to drive under supervision. I believe when I got mine the driving age was 18. Also after that they changed the system a bit too… when one gets a driving license one is a beginner for 5 years and when one is in violation of the law within those 5 years 3 times one has to redo the exam and obtain the license all over again
  • Bye for now @Pa..♡ happy birthday. .
    I'm going flinging myself. .see all later :)
  • hahaha well have fun Mister @Rat opening up that second present ;) you already have your pants down ROTFLMAO!!

@kelani ahhh thanks for explaining that, ain't that funny I never knew that. ;)
  • And on that note, I am going to give the PITA a rest and watch some tv. You all enjoy your afternoon and evening otherside of the ponders! And night night to those on this side!
  • As normal I always pop back in after saying goodnight. @kelani I'm crying with laughter. An x rated (well not quite x rated) picture is etched in my mind ;-)))))
  • @hunnybunny without telling me what picture's in your bunny mind, what's so funny? :P
  • @Annifrid That's an awesome painting. Huge or not, I'd definitely stick that on my wall. You did a wonderful job on the runes :)
  • Wow @Annifrid what a great detailed Painting ;) your very talented young lady :)
    I don't know what 'runes' are as @Kelani mentioned ? Are they the little symbols around the uhmm asteroid? Sorry I'm not up on the space terminology. .lol
  • @Rat9, It's less than a 800 points. Pick a level, any level. I'm done for the day and I won't be playing much tomorrow.
  • Thanks @Kelani & @Kathy :) I could stick it on my own wall once the camp is over, if only I had a big enough wall in my room.

@Kathy Yep they're the little symbols ... That 'asteroid' is a Stargate, a device used to travel to other planets ... it's from a movie which we kind of used as a backstory for the camp this year ;)
  • And now I'm really gonna sleep :) good night!
  • Night @Annifrid and your welcome its a beautiful painting ;) hope @mvnla2 gets a peek at it ;)
  • It's a Stargate from the movie and television series of the same name @Kathy. Good job @Annifrid.

Less than an hour. I'm not as young as I once was. No stamina. wink, wink. *baseball, soccer, bunny*
  • Ohh thanks @Pa I never saw that show. .but it's a cool painting for sure:)
  • I thought the same thing about my use of the word "little" as I typed it @Kelani. Ha ha
    But my Momma told me not to brag too much about myself. That there are less fortunate people out there. Aren't there Shorty?
  • Wow! Not a single fling again today. How do I expect to win this race if I don't participate?
  • Ahh @Pa you'll find a way. .you always do :)
  • Ya dun runt oft an lef me @Kelani. I'ma beginin' ta feel lik back hill folk. Whut is this here magic teknicle board ya playin' on. It's witchcraft voodoo ain't it? Yur a'hexin me. I thunked we wuz friends.

I dun't know Ma. I be gettin stupider evry time da baby hand goes round on dat wall time tracker.
  • @Rat You know what a Stargate is? Impressive. I guess we know what channel you're watching when you're not flinging. :)

Darn it. I have an awesome comeback to that Shorty remark, but no way to make it OK for posting. Ah well, I'll sneak over to Beak 1 and do some damage there instead. :)

edit: lol. I heer yuh, brother man
  • dammit. These stupid hornets don't understand they're supposed to chill out and go inside at sundown (so I can spray their buzzy butts). It's almost dark and they're still out there building away.
  • Uhmm Wat u all talkin bout'
  • @Kathy I learned a few hours ago I have a cantaloupe-size hornets nest right in the railing of my deck. Stupid place to build one. It's out in the open. But it's also right above my head if I go outside from the basement, which I do frequently.
  • Ackkkk Hornets @kelani *runs and hides* * quickly writez memo *'never visit Kenobi. .
  • @Kathy I usually spray the perimeter 3x a year and keep 6 wasp, hornet and yellowjacket traps around my yard. If I see one buzzing around, I go on a search & destroy mission. Just haven't had time to do that this year, and these are clearly stupid to build a nest out in the open.. Although they were smart enough to put the door in a spot I can't spray. Hmmm.
  • What do you mean 'a door' hornets make doors to their nests lol.. that is funny. .
    A guy at my work started keeping bees.. (never gonna visit him either) but the stories he tells they are quite fascinating creatures..
  • @Annifrid -- Nice painting! Maybe your parents can keep it for you?
  • Ohh why can't you spray the opening @kelani
    Ya bees are o.k but I'm still afraid of them. I watched a very interesting show on Nat geo wild a while back it was pretty interesting.
    Hi @mvnla2 how was your day? You missed the party :/ or I missed seeing you..that is a cool painting huh.. glad you saw it;)
  • @Kathy -- I was in early to wish @rat happy birdday, but have been out most of the day. A pretty good day, all in all. How do you manage to get a whole week off for July 4th?
  • My company shuts down for the week @mvnla2 ;) and at Christmas Also...its good for the most part.. the downside is you can't take the vacation when you choose.. but meh'those are pretty good weeks :)
  • @Kathy The corner of my railing has 2 2x4s as an L shape post. The nest is on the non-deck side, hanging from a cross rail 12' from the ground. The hole/opening/door/portal/orifice is in the back of the nest, so it's protected inside that 'L' post.
  • Neat! I had a better score on #13 I forgot to post!
  • Soo they are smarter than you gave them credit for @kelani ;))
    Nice flinging:) congrats
  • I love it when that happens lol.. I've done that!
  • @Kathy usually for me it's the other way around. :P Score too high.

I was gonna try to get back in the top 10 before bed, but that's not gonna happen. I have homemade chicken pot pie upstairs(!)
  • Okey Dokey @kelani enjoy your dinner... I'll just hang out in @lonelybunny seat and fling :)
    Night night. .I gotta go soon too tomorrow going boating:)
  • I'm feeling a bit loopy! I think I may have said this a bit ago. Sorry if I'm not making any sense,

"sunshine 6:49PM
    Oh, @rat9.... Maybe a Bloody Mary or two (maybe three or four). Are you telling me and @kkathy that's Tomato juice running out of Kathy's nose?????? :O"
  • Roflmao @sunshine yep i saw you post that haha..
  • Oh, thank goodness! I thought I lost it!!!! ;)
    Thanks @kathy"...
  • @sunshine I saw it too. Didn't understand it, but saw it :D

@Kathy happy bunny flinging (ack, that came out wrong) & nighty night
  • @kelani @kathy I think it was to much time in @jlz666 bouncy thing for the birthday boy @rat9 party.....I hope a good nights sleep help!!!!!!!! What a long day and great party!!!!! Happy birthday Mr. Rat!!!!!!! Hope this is a fabulous year for you!! Cheers! ;)
  • Haha @kelani @sunshine I guess we all a bit 'loopy' tonight. .hee hee.
  • what did it? booze, bouncy house or both? :P

edit: y'all are always a bit loopy, but that's OK with me. :) OK, I'm really gone now.
  • Yep A one more birthday cheers for Mr. @rat9 Happy Birthday !!
    Next year no bouncy house lol.
Post in the New Forum!