The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2145
  • 159688 Comments
  • happy 107200th comment!
  • Hi @angryboy don't think we've been formally introduced. I'm a slightly mad rabbit. But I know you were one of the first people in here.
    Happy 107201 comment
  • Oh, oh! I think I mispelled @Rat's name a lot of times in the walkthroughs. Will have to check.
    BTW @fenikus, I asked you for help on S-21. Can't figure out your second shot, and still way below average.
  • Saturday, June 7, 2014: The day of the 107200th comment and the official start of the wabbit hunting season. Here, wabbit, wabbit, wabbit...
  • Mumsie pops in for an Americano to go - just started on Beak - up to level 17 got 3* on all but 2 so will soon be able to go to the leaderboards and see how pitiful my scores are! Hopefully back tomorrow.
    (Mumsie stops to have a quick word with the blues to see when they can have their next knitting lesson - and to check on their homework. Mmmm a few dropped stitches and a bit uneven but nothing that cannot be fixed - I'll pop back after golf tomorrow.)
  • Here feni, feni, feni
    I think you're chasing me!
    But not for long I fear :-((((((((
  • Oh, what have I done? / I've killed the wabbit / Poor wittle bunny / Poor wittle wabbit.
  • @hunnybunny In your sentence, OED means what, exactly? :)

Wabbit or no wabbit, I'll never be vewy vewy qwiet.
  • Us wabbits don't die, we crawl into our hutches, go to sleep, and come back in the morning with a vengeance
    Well, nicely said, Mrs Bunny, but I fear your fifteen minutes of fame (in Beak) are over.
    Goodnight @fenikus and good flinging and thanks for your strategies
  • @kelani Oxford English Dictionary
  • Good night Mws. Bunny, and sowwy :-(
  • Don't be sorry @fenikus
    I'm rooting for you to show the "Space Set" what a newcomer can do
    And now, it's really goodnight......
  • Anyone who ever looked at the Rio boards knows what he can do :P

Yep, I had to something, so the closest thing to Space is Rocket Rumble. Currently trying to pass time with that #7 bendy rocket shot.
  • Hlooo fellow flingers!! How's everyone doing today? @fenikus didn't realize your a newbie Wow you got some fancy flingin skills! ! Glad you found us here in our little corner of the nest.
    Thanks for the drink @bernersenn and yes we have snacks (see menu on page 1) but not always have to order off menu anything you want OB will gladly serve;)
    Did i see @angryboy? @hunnybunny angryboy is a @team member he's just been busy With school and teen stuff; )
  • I can take a hint..:(
    Carry on
    *sit in @e-star favorite booth and minds her own business*
  • Ob can you have the blues bring me a PigKiller here and there ty;)
  • @Kathy, yeah, I'm a total noob in Space game. @Rat was nice enough to come play with me on my turf, so I'm returning the favor ;-)
  • Ooohh @fenikus I see :) well looks like you can hold your own! And thanks for breadcrumbs I'm having trouble inn #18 any tips?
  • Don't take it personally @Kathy everyone else is sitting there clicking, salivating and racking up points.

@fenikus Think I found a DCB in Rumble. I can tell because you asked the person how they got that awesome score, meaning you didn't. :P
  • What RR level, @Kelani?
  • Well then @Jericho haha @kelani now your jericho according to spellcheck.bye Kenobi. .
    *pulls I'll a stool and joins in the clicking and hopefully 'racking up of points'
  • I'm not really liking the interjection of 'power up puffer pig' into this level #18..
  • @Kathy, #18? I'm not in 3rd, 6th, 7th, 8th, or even 11th place!

Haven't played that level much, I guess it's a good one to improve on. I'll let you know if I find something good.
  • Hey I just opened level 18 and "Flock of Birds - A Free Gift From: Juice Cubes" came up as a popup before the level starts. I guess it's a better solution than those stupid floating presents that appear in Rio for some people and may or may not give you 3K.
  • I don't look at the walkthroughs till the third pass @Mvnla2. So if you asked me a question by the wrong name, or even the right one, I wouldn't have answered it yet.

Hi @Kathy, @Kelani, and last, but not least, @fenikus. I haven't flung today. I thought I heard a wabbit say she was ahead of me. This can not stand. OK, it can stand for another day or two, but soon after, I'm going wabbit hunting.
  • Chirp chirp..
  • OB let's tidy up I'm expecting friends. .although i'm always expecting friends and none come:(if @zebung pops in I owe him(I think) or her a drink ;)
  • @Pa you know you got the best wabbit hunter that ever was .. soo you have the advantage of timmee is on your side..yes it is oohh tiiiime is on your side:)
    (Sad rendition of the the rolling stones)
  • @Kathy we're still waiting on your last friend to come in here :P
  • Lol @kelani I know but it cant hurt to send the invite right ? We got you in :D
  • @Kathy and aren't you all kicking yourselves now? :P I've considered adding a BP link after all my strategy posts. Wasn't sure what the policy was on advertising, even if it is the same site :P

Whoops. I just posted my most secret trick in Rocket Rumble.
  • Haha naww @kelani we are happy you ventured in..its ok to include an invite in your posts I have and no one has told me not to yet :D
    My keyboard acting up Again..darn wt..brb
  • Nope nothing wrong with setting but hmm I pressed something now it seems o.k..idk hoodoo bovoodoo! ! Going flinging I'm on level #20 in part 1 fun fun;)
    Oohh @mvnla2 notice your comment there..is tricky but if you Nnotice in the video e-star has a boulder right in front of her Sling hence the trick shots... may not always happen that way..
  • grr. I need to go feed the daminals and myself, but that involves moving.
  • @Kelani I flung a few at your 7k level. I missed your top score but I'll be back.
  • Grr I hear ya @kelani I hate moving lol..but everybody gotta eat :/
  • Hi Pa ;)
  • @Kelani It's the only flingin' I did tonight. But I couldn't resist the temptation of all those lovely points you were talking about.
  • Hi Ma. They're taking advantage of my rest period. Even Mrs. Bunny whooped me today.
  • And I've told @Mvnla2 that I don't go into the walkthroughs until after pass #2. But I got three mentions from her in the walkthroughs. I wonder what she wants?
  • @Rat hey, go for it. It's not like you'd be beating a defenseless man, or anything :P
  • Pa like I said earleir dam my Kkeyboard sux!!
    Pa take your time. .I am. .brb again
  • O.k I think i fixed it :)
  • looks fixored to me.
  • Lol it's all betterer @Kenobi ;) ahaha your not Jericho anymore. .?:/
  • Going flinging. .BBFNIMCBLIDKBPW
  • I'm not Jheri Curl? whaat?
Post in the New Forum!