The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2088
  • 159928 Comments
  • Hard to have to much protection from killer bunnies. Didn't you watch Monty Python's "The Search for the Holy Grail"?
  • @kelani do you suffer from CRS? Or do you just forget stuff?
  • Uhhmm hmmm Pa I remember Monty Python ans The holy Grail vaguely. But i don't recall killer bunnies?* searches for Robert Picture*
  • Yea! Someone having a senior moment and it wasn't me.
  • Hee hee Pa:)
  • You don't remember the killer bunny at the mouth of the cave @Kathy?
  • K I'm gonna fling a few. . Bedtime coming shortly. .I'll be back soon enough to turn in my flashlight; )
  • @Rat That was a joke I snuck in right after you supposedly went to bed. There should be a ":P" at the end. That's the universal sign for I'z Kiddin Witchu. :)
  • @Rat I told ya before, but that's a damn handsome cat.
  • No @Pa I don't remember I was just young when Monty python was a hit. My old brother watched it that why i remember.all i remember is the Trojan Horse part..lol
  • Thanks Pa.. Do you mind if I Put him on my avatar ?
  • Actually i already have Robert's Picture in my album not my Abn album but my regular phone one. But you know what. .o won't make him my avatar that's too sentimental it's just for you .E* made it special. .so I'll just keep him in my Heart and his Hunter Instinct will take Over:)♥♥
  • Go ahead. It'll scare the bejeebies out of Mrs. Bunny.
    Sorry I took so long, I was watching the rabbit skit from Monty Python.
  • Hee hee it would though wiwouldn't it:()
  • I don't know how to link a you tube video or I'd have brought it back with me @Ma. It's funny.
  • Go ahead. I'd be honored @Ma.
  • K Pa Thank You ♡
  • @Kathy if you do use it, we're gonna have to call you @Kitthy
  • And you can find the video by googling "Monty Python Killer Rabbit or Bunny"
  • Do you remember it @Kelani?
  • Don't forget your holy hand grenade. He's a mean one.
  • @Rat guess I do. :P
  • Hey! I just got a notification popup. First one ever. Nifty.
  • And after you pulleth the pin, count you to three, it being the number after two, but not four....
  • I can be @kitthy Pa np;) but shortly i will be Robert the Brave and Mighty (bunny hunter)
  • Hee heee !! Going Hunting Now quickly before bedtime ;)
  • I somehow know its name is the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog or something. I saw that when I was 4 and it scared the crap out of me almost as much as Watership Down
  • There silly. But they make me laugh. And with that laugh, I think I shall retire to the room with the bed in it.
  • It's such a small pretty white rabbit. You never see it coming.
  • Be vewwy quiet. Killer Kathy be hunting wabbits.
  • You didn't like Watership Down @kelani that was a Great Book..!
    Ok right really going now.
  • Mrs. @Hunnybunny's a small pretty white rabbit, too.
  • It looks good on ya @Ma.
    BFNIMCBLIDK
  • @Kathy not the book, the TV special. It scared the immortal crap outta me. The BBC said it was OK for kids, even with all the violence, because once the show was over, the magical TV spell would be broken and kids would get over it. THEY LIED. I still have nightmares about that thing.
  • I never saw the t.v show @kelani . .I can imagine it was all out of context as usual with books compared to movie. .anyway i gotta get some sleep
    Thanks Pa for the Honor of wearing Robert Badge of Honor. IWill Do My Best to Keep the Pride ;) And I Will Not cease till My mission is accomplished
  • OMG I Love this Cat.. he's so handsome. .Pa night night I'll do Him Proud Promise♡night
  • lol. go get 'em @Kitthy or is @Kithy better? :) That pic's gonna throw me for awhile, so don't be surprised if ppl (mostly me) call you @Rat.

I sleep too. good luck :)
  • Night Pa don't be sad :(
  • @GreenImperial It was, but some genius aired it on early-80s TV in the US, right in the middle of kid-friendly prime time. Scarred a lot of kids for life.
  • Kids think they're watching a cartoon, and then bunnies being buried and suffocated, bloody bunny being ripped to shreds by a dog, bunny being snatched by a hawk. gah. That had no business at 7pm following something like Frosty the Snowman.
  • From IMDB, there was both a movie (1978) and a TV series (1999).
  • Here you go, @rat and @kathy: http://youtu.be/tgj3nZWtOfA

You're killin' me @Kelani! Nice scores! I'm trying to catch up in BR but you keep putting up higher scores. :( Ah, well it's only a game. Who am I kidding, there's no way I can get up into the top 10!
  • Well, goodmorning everybody, I'm here again. A few hours of work are behind me, a lot in front of me. @Rat, I'll see later what I can do with your strat about #19, it is more than worth to give it a few tries. (with a few I mean >50). I think our friend @kelani wouldn't appreciate this tips, because it will push him from the top, lol.
    And, good intentions enough, I will behave considering my language
  • Be afraid, be very afraid, killer bunny is here!
    :-))))))))
  • Oh no @Ma. @Hunnybunny countered with the actual Monty Python Killer Bunny.
  • Unfortunately I'm not so deadly, otherwise I'd be shooting for first place!
  • Too funny for words Mrs. Bunny. Good luck on the field of battle.
Post in the New Forum!