Rio 4-2 & 4-14
  • Hey guys, I'm just seeing how you're doing 3-starring levels 4-2 and 4-14 in Rio.
    4-14 I think I'll eventually get but 4-2 I still only have 1 star on.

Is anyone else having better luck and if so what is your strategy on those?
  • 9 Comments
  • Nevermind, I hadn't played since last night. New day, fresh look, quick 3 star scores. We'll have all videos posted later tonight.
  • I got 3 stars my first time through. Not sure how I did 4-2, but it might have been one of those luck-of-the-draw things. I think I started with the low wood on the far end. I tried again this AM, but work is beckoning. Can't wait to see the videos!

I'm still working on 4-14. Any tips? It seems the white bird dodges birds in flight, so you have to either bounce the birds or use them to shoot rocks at the damn thing. I can't tell what points are being scored because of the white-on-white factor, but it seems like you can get the blue birds wrapped around him for multiple scores...?

(ETA: heh, I don't mean I got 3 stars on my first try, BTW. I just didn't move on to the next level until I did.)
  • I destroyed the boss in 4-15 with 2 birds, Timing my first shot to hit him with as many of the pellets in the very back as possible also cutting the hanging TNT to destroy the lower TNT boxes after springing off mushroom. Hit him with the red bird and he hit the ground game, set, match.
  • Does anyone know the 3 star score for level 4-15 of Rio? I've got all 30 fruits and 3 stars on all the levels except 4-15. My high score is about 55k..
  • Just got 65k. Still 2 stars....
  • God I miss the boomerang bird lol
  • I have 3 stars on 4-15 with a score of 71540
    Still only 2 stars on 4-14. Can anyone provide any hints?
    It's all I have left. Got all the fruits and 3 stars on the rest
  • Got it. Thanks
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!