Finish World 2 (Mr. Moustache) Achievement not got!!?
  • Hello!
    I've finished the complete Episode 2 with 3 stars in every level but this achievement is still locked.
    Any idea why? Got Total Destruction and Score Addict Achievement but not Mr Moustache :-( this drives me crazy!

Thomas
  • 11 Comments
  • Try to sign out from GC and back in.
    Also you could clear your multitask bar to freshen up your apps.
  • Sorry, I forgot an important detail; in GC I've got this achievement but in the game (crystal) it's locked. I tryed to logout and login again but still the same :-(
  • Crystal takes quite a bit of time to update sometimes. Try restarting your device completely.
  • No change. Hmm. I've earned 3 other Achievements in the last days and they counted on Crystal. But "finished world 2" is still red.
  • Have you noticed any other changes with AB on Crystal? (I don't use it, but someone just mentioned it in the Activity section, so I'm curious.)
  • No, everything else is ok. Only one thing - when I look at the highscores, I'm on place 4 in category "National" (Austria) but in the category "Local" (Vorarlberg) I'm on place 126. This normally should be impossible. But I don't have a problem with that :-)
  • Same problem ... finished Moon festival 3 stars got the three star achievement but nothe the finished moon festival one.
  • @eddieeddie Complete 1-15, 2-1, or 2-15 again
  • @eddieeddie Try 2-1 first; that has had extremely high success lately.
  • no change...
    played even the complete world 2 for three times and with 3 stars in every level :-(
  • Sorry, must be an issue with Crystal.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!