AB Seasons levels locked!
  • All levels of my ABS are now closed! I have to do it all again?

Scores and achievements have been, I sync with itunes but no way to solve it! I see only the first level unlocked except in xmas and summer levels.

Any ideas?

Tanks you sorry for my bad english :)
  • 25 Comments
  • Does the first level of each episode show your stars? If so, you can simply go through and re-defeat each level and your previous high-score should be there.
  • yes, my first level show 3 stars.

I lose all golden eggs high score I'm disappointed of this bug.

I must play every level in the game another time
  • if you can only the first levels of every chapter, i think it would work and you get your stars again
  • @shinroby did you happen to transfer your progress?
  • i meant: play the firts levels of every chapter :P
  • I have upload AB Season Christmas but strangely
    whenever after I try to unlock the level to start playing,
    it returns to main phone menu screen. This has never
    happen before in my other levels of AB & I 'm feeling
    devastated..been unable to continue in playing
    and obtaining my achievements. Can you pls advise
    how to resolve this problem ASAP. Thanks.
  • @Bets if you hav Ipad i think there's an update to fix that, 2.1.1
  • @AMslimfordy no, this happen yesterday after I played the new level of wreck the hells.

I must play every level in the game to unlock it. no way to have special level with all 3 stars levels and golden eggs highscore deleted
  • OK, I can help you out with this. Check your email.
  • ty tomorrow I will try
  • thank you Amslimfordy it works! now I wait rovio support

you are great :)
  • Hi...I am still anxiously waiting for u to reply on how to solve AB Season - Xmas. It always return to main screen whenever I try loading to play. I attempted both iPhone 3Gs and iPad and both had same problem. I have been playing AB since it first launched and I really dun wish to miss this level. However, the recent Happy Birthday AB was ok and this makes me more puzzled! Hear from you soon. Thanks
  • Have u already restarted the device after download?
  • @Bets Rovio is investigating the problem, but when are you getting booted? When you click on a level of "Wreck the Halls"? Or does it not get pasted the loading splash screen.
  • OMG...I just realized I am affected by the same bug...These level access bugs in Angry Birds HAS to stop after updates Rovio!!!!!!!! This is not the first time this has happened to me (or others for that matter)...I have played and 3 starred all levels accessible (day 15 in Wreck the Halls), and now everything is gone...and I've already achieved all 60 achievements...this is SOOOO ridiculous.
  • @heathen we have offered you new settings files in the past, and explained that your file seems to be corrupted. I'm not sure what else you want to do.
  • @AMslimfordy - you sent me your file in the past, and I did use it (and responded with a THANK YOU, and we corresponded a few emails after that). Even after incorporating your file from not even 2 months ago (Oct 21 to be exact, when Ham O'ween was released), I am affected AGAIN by this bug...and I have not had any problems with the program crashing like I did before...in fact, since the release of Ham O'Ween, it's been VERY stable, especially compared to previous releases.
  • Slim, can you help me, too? Am on PC, and my ABseasons have all locked up. Wreck the Halls is OK, but on the rest, all of which I've achieved 3 stars, only the first levels are unlocked and all stars and scores seem to have disappeared. What happened?
  • Hrm, I haven't heard this happen on PC. I'll need some more details. Where did you get the app from?
  • Direct from Rovio
  • This makes it even stranger.....All levels show solved, ie: 45/45, 75/75, 135/135, etc. Wreck the Halls, Pignic and Greedings are all OK, unlocked. All the rest are locked at level 2. Level ones are all OK. Like it was a haphazard corruption. Do I get a badge for weirdest problem ever?
  • Last night, after I discovered this problem, I re-installed quicktime and flash, just to see if perhaps that was the problem. rebooted system. Still locked.
  • All your stars and such are stored in your highscores file. Which levels are locked / unlocked is stored in your settings file.
  • OK. So, where do I go and how do I fix, without, of course, completely destroying everything, which, given the opportunity, I'm sure I can do with absolutely no effort at all!!
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!